Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another 3,500 - 4,000 steps for her to get in 😂
She’s also consuming only approx 500 cals across the whole day with her own personal measuring ability, so she will end up being in a ‘deficit’ and losing a few lbs in the process

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wish she’d stop trying to engage in “bants” about the football. She’s so bad at it. Cringe.

Reactions: 14
Did she really just share a whole WhatsApp conversation with some lad to prove she’s talking to lads in the guise of who are people supporting in the match? That’s such a breach of that persons privacy for a start and really like a teenager proving they have a boyfriend? She mentions talking to lads so often that it’s overdoing it, just comes across as immature.

Reactions: 9
Did she really just share a whole WhatsApp conversation with some lad to prove she’s talking to lads in the guise of who are people supporting in the match? That’s such a breach of that persons privacy for a start and really like a teenager proving they have a boyfriend? She mentions talking to lads so often that it’s overdoing it, just comes across as immature.
Think its a bit grim sharing the messages, but dont really see a breach of privacy there tbh.

Reactions: 6
Looks like a girl holding the bottle to me

Reactions: 2
She shared a message to a group chat one crossed out name is green, another is a winey colour.

Reactions: 2
She shared a message to a group chat one crossed out name is green, another is a winey colour.
Good spot, my bad. Can you tell her tinder and ‘talent’ talks drive me mental 😅 I see she’s also ordered dominos straight after direns story too. I don’t know what to make of the whole debacle

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good spot, my bad. Can you tell her tinder and ‘talent’ talks drive me mental 😅 I see she’s also ordered dominos straight after direns story too. I don’t know what to make of the whole debacle
Does she have some #af with Domino's seems to get it alot

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe she's promoting this lifestyle so people gain weight and then turn to The Furnace to try lose it!? Cannot get over how unhealthy that lifestyle is she is sharing constantly on instagram.... And for an "athlete" no less 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm sorry the Dominos/pizza obsession is a but much now.. is there not any other cuisine she can order? Almost like shes addicted.. ordering in London on the night England are in the Euros final.. of course the order is gonna take forever, half the country is ordering pizza!!
Why did this annoy me so much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm sorry the Dominos/pizza obsession is a but much now.. is there not any other cuisine she can order? Almost like shes addicted.. ordering in London on the night England are in the Euros final.. of course the order is gonna take forever, half the country is ordering pizza!!
Oh I know 🙈 thick as tit is shiv! Surely she’d know this is kind of a bigger gig than Dublin making the all Ireland finals 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Howling at shivs dinner tonight. Didn’t have the patience to wait for a dominos so buys crisps and two chocolate bars, while whinging are the fact she couldn’t get a Tesco pizza. Never bothers me what people eat but duck me, an “athlete” as she describes herself fuelling up with that is a pisstake. If she wasn’t so tall and didn’t live in the gym she’d be a circle.

And all her shite talk about being up for England and she couldn’t be arsed raise a finger to turn the Tv on. She’s a bleeping embarrassment, Diren was spot on with his stories. The state.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yep. Idiot.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.