Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madeline 74

VIP Member
I have never seen anyone eat pizza the way she does. She must do some dumps after her coffee thoughts. Wouldnt you think as a business savvy entrepreneur she could use the Tattle (unsolicited advice I know) and turn it all around. But no. Shes too self absorbed and somehow thinks, what I'll do is everything they talk about. If she spent as much effort in her clients and business. I dont even start me on Bali tho she will prob do some sob story soon. She should be ashamed of herself. Living there sponging off the locals to clean her arse. She is just a cUnT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The yoga 🧘‍♀️ every morning - is there a need to record that every morning and show us?

Perhaps she should be going to a yoga class and she can make some friends!
The morning yoga IRKS me cause she goes on about loving yoga yet doesn’t go to classes?! We can all follow along some app telling us what to do but I’d rather be on front of an instructor who can correct my posture and move.

• Heart

avocadocookies

492 calories. Is she having a laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just saw that, jaysus if she always tracks like that it would explain a lot. :ROFLMAO: That thing is easily 1000 calories plus, it's essentially a whole baguette with fatty toppings (the cheese on this would already be around 300 lol). She probably added the lowest calories she could find on MFP (which are likely a serving size and not for a huge piece like that...).

• Haha
  • Wow

Aghast

I'm sorry the Dominos/pizza obsession is a but much now.. is there not any other cuisine she can order? Almost like shes addicted.. ordering in London on the night England are in the Euros final.. of course the order is gonna take forever, half the country is ordering pizza!!
Why did this annoy me so much 😂

• Haha

Sayit4real

VIP Member
Who called it that after the “ needing tan “ she would be back with the bperfect tan ? Who called it ??? Well done you have won a spot on the oven !!! Gain weight loose muscle and get a free pizza !!

• Haha

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
Why is she looking at apartments in Mayfair? She might as well get one of those dirt cheap Easyjet hotel rooms with no windows if all she is going to do is sit on her own eating pizza.
Mayfair is such a heartless place. It’s definitely not the place for an unwashed pizza eating mathlete to hang out in 😬 a specific type of person lives there and it ain’t her. Speaking as someone who works in the London property industry I’m having a huge internal LOL at this suggestion from her

• Heart

candyfloss99

VIP Member
I’ve never known anyone to eat at much fatty saturated convenience food in my life. She must not have an ounce of respect for her body.

Make a bloody omelette ffs
She can't. She threw the eggs in the bin because she had an uneven number of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Hairylairy

Chatty Member
View attachment 653212
I must be behind the times; I never knew SOH had a breast augmentation and never heard her speak about it either?
Yeah think she's a YouTube video about it

Very interesting! She has to be talking about our sponsored athlete, mathlete, psychologist etc. Etc
Yes bit of a coincidence SOH saying she's not doing a psychology degree cos she gets so much more from her books & then Amanda posts about how books are OK buy really you need a therapist if you're going through something specific. I think Amanda eye rolls as much as we do 😂

ViolaEsponola

At the same time, while it wasnt nice what diren said to call her out like that, even if jt was banter between friends, she did the same thing a few days to sinead. Posting that video of someone going on silly like over exagerating all that chat about manifesting etc, and she shared it on her story saying 'this is what its like living with @sineadheg'. Probably posting it as 'bants' but it was actually really nasty. Because the same as what diren did, almost attacking her for what she does as work, she did the same to sinead, making fun of what she posts on her Instagram. So while it probably stung her, she literally did the same thing.

• Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
Omfg we don’t have her coffee thoughts today. How am I going to carry on with my day now?
sinead heg has a link for a sponsored therapist 🤭🤭🤣

Ok ok I’ll help.

5am thoughts

‘it’s actually 9am but being up at 5am> being up at 9am.

If I take the furnace to Oz, would James shag me for a visa.

Ive enjoyed so much touring-in London, I’ve had so much wine & pizza. Such culture.

I’d like to thank Boris for campaigning against internet abuse,

my one troll will be so mad!

I wonder did my fool my followers into believing I use a perfect yesterday. The only B I am interested in is James SMITHS bed… balls….

• Haha

gg2020tr

Added 9 min ago but time stamp 5am sorry I’m just not buying it why wouldn’t u add it as soon as you took it makes 0 sense 🤣🤣🤣🥲
This whole "I rent baller places to remind me I don't need to own one" just screams of the lady who doth protest a little too much...

(More like nowhere would give her a mortgage with no steady income and outrageous expenses so she has to flash the cash somehow..)

Everything she puts on those coffee thoughts is a very thinly veiled desperate attempt to justify her choices to herself and hope other people will reinforce it for her so she might actually start believing it.

Anyone could splash out on a credit card and rent a place like that for a week if they wanted, just most people wouldn't think it's worth it when you could get an entire holiday somewhere else for the same price.

• Heart

Addd

VIP Member
Don’t get me wrong-she absolutely drives me nuts-constantly at her hair and face, shorts/leggings yanked up around her shoulders, advertising anything that crosses her path, ankle socks pulled up like she’s 21, humble bragging when she doesn’t get shitfaced at the weekend and gets up early to do yoga! She is an absolute head-melt. She used to have great un self-conscious content back in the day on you tube when she was at home and just a year into her fitness journey. I actually really liked her -she was honest, relatable and unpretentious. I also thought she was stunning. She pulled herself together really well. I know a lot of it was fake-hair/nails/lashes/tan/tits-but I wouldn’t judge her for that-we all do the same -and she looked good doing it.
She showed herself doing the work, working and going through the process.
I wish she would go back to that. She was lovely-that’s why she got followers-because she was interesting /funny/witty/intelligent/informative.
I think she has fallen into an uncomfortable trap with Instagram. He livelihood depends on constantly posting “interesting “content. She needs to push the furnace etc to earn and the ads to supplement her income. If her training programs were any good she wouldn’t need to supplement her revenue. She could have built great programs-instead she knocked a load of them out quickly to capitalise on her profile and they are mediocre at best.
I’m sure it can’t be easy for her to know she is talked about here. She’s a person after all and judged by anonymous people day in day out. I’m not sure just being an influencer means you have to just deal with it as part of your job.
I think she is a very insecure person who doesn’t know what she really wants from life. She likes the idea of “living differently “ simply because it sets her apart from everyone else. It also helps avoid answering questions about settling down and having kids. I actually think she’d secretly love to be in a relationship.
I think her choice to derive a living the way she does is very detrimental to her mental health. It most certainly would be to mine. It takes a strong person to put themselves out there in the firing line.It’s fairly obvious she has issues and the insta platform is very unforgiving. I wouldn’t want to live her life for quids! I also know that if I had to document my day to day life on Instagram I would most definitely feature very heavily on this platform as the wine soaked, disheveled ,frozen food wielding mother of 3 who says fuck wayyyyy too often and looks like she needs a good wash most of the time😜 I would most certainly be a brand ambassador for Tena Lady, Zanax and Jacobs Creek! I’d probably get free Botox out of it though😱
I totally agree with a lot of what you are saying! My issue with Siobhan is that while she seems insecure and maybe hasn’t grown up properly and definitely doesn’t seem happy.
The flip side of this is, she is very calculating and is genuinely scamming people to live the life she does (in my opinion). If her course helps a few, good for them. But she is trying to promote herself as fitness “athlete” on Instagram and yet doesn’t live that lifestyle at all really. So while I can understand her perspective and how hard it can be putting yourself out on Instagram and being talked about constantly - it’s her own doing. She has broke every rule since covid began and the latest in a long list was taking a vaccine from a homeless person (and then posting about on insta - like why?!)
I suppose what I am trying to say in a nutshell is - I agree with your post, but she has brought all this “hate” from her one troll onto herself by her actions and behaviours.

• Heart

Jollyolly

Can someone explain to me why people post (a) tributes to dead people (b) tributes to people who are not on the social media platform they are posting on?

Maybe I'm going to open a can of worms here and i know plenty of people who do it, but i just don't get it? Her aunt is dead. Posting to a bunch of strangers about her dead aunt on a business platform isn't appropriate. It's something that should go on the family what's app on an anniversary. She bangs on about journalling everyday- write it there!!! She's just sitting there waiting for the "you ok hun x" messages!!
I'm with you. Not just in relation to Siobhan, I find it odd in general. Like your Granny is six feet under hun, shes not checking her mentions on Facebook 🤷‍♀️

• Haha