Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Addd

VIP Member
Would she actually shut the fuck up about the “men”. I don’t agree with cat calling at all but she constantly on Instagram moaning about something or another. This is also coming from the same women who refers to men as “talent”
I honestly think she is attention seeking at this point. You’d swear the world revolved around her and only her.

Edit to say: if she is being cat called that isn’t right either, but like everything with Siobhan I do actually question how much truth there is to it.

Reactions: 28

harleyheels_x

Is she taking the piss? Her friend has her AirPods for TWO DAYS so she was going to go and buy a brand new pair?? People are dying Shiv

• Haha
  • Wow

Markbire

VIP Member
Thats a ton of information, thank you so much, I’ll definitely look into him and Cian O’Rouke!
I’ll follow up with this also … for anyone wanting to do a body transformation but funding is an issue.

There’s a book on Amazon (I got it from
Amazon - I’m sure it’s elsewhere too). It’s called Body Transformation - Meal Plan Design by Ultimate Performance. Would
Highly recommend it for people. Goes through everything needed - meal wise. Because let’s be honest no one will tell you. Every diet is cals in v cals out 😂

I have no AF link for the book. So I won’t do a swipe up. Find it yourselves 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart

not_influenced

VIP Member
I don't buy the cat- calling. I just don't. I would regard some women i know as beautifully stunning women who have never been cat- called. I believe that sweaty Betty herself wants to jump on the latest trend and claim she's been cat called! As others have said London is a big place with a population of millions and in the words of Doireann Gahirtys father Eugene- "no one gives a fuck about you"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Elliebellie1978

I bet if Lewis Hamilton didn't have a Grand Prix to compete in tomorrow he'd join Siobhan for pizza this evening. Shiv, Lewis, William and Kate. Neighbours and besties.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
I knew there was no way she’d go sight seeing etc all by herself. It took being with someone else to show her the way and a few drinks for her to go and do it. That’s not someone who’s well travelled and loves travelling to me 😂

rebremm99

Chatty Member
The apartment looks more boomer than baller tbh.
Im in stitches over the fake time stamp on the coffee thoughts, like why bother?! Genuinely not one person on this earth minds if she doesn’t wake up at 5 every morning?!

• Haha
I am officially done. I have unfollowed her. There is nothing worth looking at on her feed. It is like any normal persons insta page showing mundane day to day. I mean she puts not effort in whatsoever whether it be for her business or just pretending to live an amazing different life in London. She is a joke. I spent over 10 years in London and was always out doing things or going to whatever event was on at the weekend. Her images and videos from silverstone were a joke. She is 100% not even worth hate following. All the best xx

• Haha

HappyMum44

Chatty Member
No Siobhan. You’re a bad human and it pisses people off. You lack the depth of character to truly reflect on your own behaviour, and you yes YOU are entirely the problem. Nothing to do with anyone having an empty life and filling it with talking about you. You’re shitty enough to provoke a reaction from people because you refuse to confront your own behaviour. Keep up the signaling though, good girl 🖕🏼

I am so glad you said this. My life is very fulfilling thank you very much. I have a 20 something daughter who I am trying to guide through the fake world of insta and this fraud has to be called out so young girls like.my daughter don't look at her and think " hmm I can stop working and act like Siobhan and everything will be fabulous". That is why I comment on fake lives. My daughter has a career in finance and just told me she sorted a pension plan. Dont get me wrong she is still having a fabulous social life but by God she works hard.

• Heart

whytho12345

Chatty Member
Irish in London here, hi! 🙋🏻‍♀️ The buzz was far from electrifying. It has been hostile since England got to the quarter finals 🙈 the fans would literally lay into you for not fitting in singing their songs and wearing their colours. So I wouldn’t blame her for staying home. I got caught in the midst of a football riot in Leicester Square after the Ukraine game and it was hardly a joyous occasion 😬
Would ya not have a friend over to watch it or something though? Dress up in whatever colours u wanted (Italian obvs 🤣) and make a night of it from the safety of your apartment though?! Seems like such a waste of the occasion! I had a better night watching it here in Dublin!

So close, yet so far shiv…View attachment 658833
OH MY GOD….mortified for her!!! 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 guarantee she wasn’t invited to that, it seems like a lads outing so it comes across so passive aggressive & desperate 🙈🙈🙈 WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT? 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Wow

MyMumTakesMyNudes

Chatty Member
She has SUCH a mean looking mouth, particularly when she films herself from that angle while walking. Wow.

Also, I’ll bet whoever is rolling with her at jiu jitsu today is going to love the smell of booze pouring from her pores and her gut while being in such close proximity.

She has absolutely no self-awareness or consideration of others.

• Sick

Kittycatruns1979

She loves ‘the sesh’ far too much to choose to not go out for the footy. She just has absolutely no one to go out with.

• Haha

Tippedover21

VIP Member
Can anyone tell me the reason OH photographs the likes of Bentley, Ralph Lauren and posts on her stories!? Like are we suppose to be impressed :unsure: or jealous, or happy she shared such prestigious logos (something that I could just google) … she is such a bizarre human!
Also just noticed her Insta bio says “Sportsperson” :oops: I really have no words!
Yes - in a similar fashion we are supposed to be impressed by her choice of ice cream - Magnums. Its a status thing, Magnums are marketed as a luxury ice cream. God forbid she could be seen to eat a peasants ice cream such as a choc ice.

So what, I have a dozen Ralph Lauren shirts as do many of us 9 to 5rs. She just feels she needs to give off an appearance of being wealthy/being in wealthy social circles on social media. Well Shiv, I have news for you, the real wealthy don't splash their wealth all over instagram. Most of us are aware to that fact.

She is obsessed with designer brands and materialistic things. They are a dopamine hit for her. Unfortunately dopamine hits are often short lived and unfulfilling in the end. What is fulfilling though are the bonds and relationships we build and maintain with friends and family. Not drifting in social media circles chasing fake friends who use each other and likes on pages.

Being and Instagrammer is an awful world to live in and I for one cannot wait until the day the WHO really come down hard on the damage these people are doing to themselves and wider society.

Reactions: 26

SMRT

Its not nice watching someone spend so much time alone, be in a new city and basically sit in eating junk food or be at the gym. I saw more in 4 days in London than siv has in her time. But maybe thats me projecting? I would hate to think that people I considered friends weren't too arsed seeing me. But she says this is the life she wants, dance to her own tune.
Well allegedly she made friends with a group of fellas and they went for brunch and she has 10 guys on read on hinge and good looking strangers are randomly giving her their number on the street. So she's not stuck for people to go for a drink/hang out with, if any of that was true....

• Haha
I don't my see the fascination with the apartment. Looks old fashioned. Area yes is lovely but basic apartment or am I missing something?
Oh but it’s #luxury in a posh part of London! People will think Siobhan is rich if she rents there and is seen pounding the pavements around Hyde Park. That’s literally her mentality. Same with her drinking champagne in Harrods and the rotten Gucci bag, it’s all an attempt to show how much money she apparently has.

I mean we all probably had that mentality, when we were late teens/early 20s. She’s just an over grown teenager with the same notions and battling the same insecurities her peers have grown out of or made their peace with.

• Heart

Nonposter

She has literally no educational value to offer to IFS, I'd say some of the rest on the line up are rolling their eyes. It does mean she's in London until the end of August, probably planning on Dublin for All Ireland Final 😒
In fairness there is a category for this sort this year: on that stage will be trishes transformation and SiobhanOH. Both combined have as much beneficial value as a domino’s pizza

• Haha

rebremm99

Chatty Member
That’s awful, I really hope Sinead has the sense to ditch her because nobody needs a friend like that.
Also Shiv’s bag looks like she bought it in Turkey for 10€. If you’re going to spend beyond your means on a bag at least get a nice one

• Haha