Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
All of a sudden trying to blitz us with actual fitness content now that she’s back on for IFS. Spare me. Charlatan.
Note to self: If serious about health/fitness, dont go to IFS.

How can they have Shiv, Beg, Trisha - NO PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS WITH ANY OF THEM. Are they taking the piss? Or being ironic? Photoshopped/filter pics on Insta - is that the criteria? Shivs innards must be in bits, she consumes like a bin on O'Connell street. Beg - nice person - is an airhead who advises abused partners to stick with it. Like you do. Like she did, actually. Trish is beyond a joke, she'd need two seats on a Qatar Airways flight and a whole row on Ryanair.

Fools and their money, etc. I mean are they taking the piss with this band of utter charlatans and liars?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Can't critiscize because it's "their life".

Yet they want to give advice to a huge number of people how to live their lives and not be held to account for what they are saying??

Did Sinéad Hegarty not tell a woman being controlled by her partner to look within and work on the relationship...?

These people are incredibly deluded and a danger to our society. When it crosses into mindless personal abuse it becomes bullying in my book but their actions are most definitely open to criticism.
100%. This is the heart of the matter and actually goes far beyond instagrammers and assorted spoofers. If a person receives there information from a narrow range of sources that info could well be skewed, inaccurate or outright false. This is actually how dictatorships work. Ever notice how in violent populist revolutions the first murdered are teachers, writers, artists, scientists and academics? This is done to ensure the stupid stay in charge. And this is the issue with Beg and Siobhan.

Beg has no professional qualifications that are apparent and at any rate is too young to be giving relationship advice to anyone, much less someone in an abusive/controlling situation. This is a skilled job and she shouldnt be arsing around in people's lives. It is difficult to overstate how stupid it is to tell someone in such a relationship to work on it "from the inside". Its bordering on criminal negligence.

Siobhan is a charlatan, pure and simple. For someone to count calories like she does it is difficult to believe she has qualifications in maths. The back-of-a-fag-packet calculations she does are ridiculous. But then again, thats the plan. She sells an utter lie - that you can eat whatever you want and lose weight. You cant. No wonder she posts no comparisons. And again she has no significant qualifications to be giving professional advice to anyone. Its a scam.

• Heart

Markbire

VIP Member
Another dominos for her.
im beginning to think she lives alone most of the time because of the smell in the bathroom 😂 💩 - her insides must be rotted at this stage.

Seriously how many pizzas is that this week, and she dosnt just get a pizza. She goes all out.

Like seriously how is she not embarrassed - she literally got made fun off / poked fun at by a “friend” of hers about eating too much dominos and not being disciplined enough with her nutrition to his 250k followers. Then tonight orders a dominos - cancels it cause it’s taking too long - and then goes out to buy junk food cause she has no food in the apartment.

• Sad
  • Haha

Markbire

VIP Member
Not to be that bitch… but what is she worried about?

No one visits the apartments she’s in. Unless SHE traps them into a visit. HER lack of personal hygiene and stench of BO would deter anyone from coming near the place.

What was she so worried about in this new apartment? No Dominos near it?

Whoops i said it

VIP Member
She moans about her one troll on this forum, yet she calls people out on her platform and bullies Sinead for all to see.

As for her Dominos obsession, it’s an ok pizza for a hangover but Jesus, the amount she has 🤮 Still only 11 calories a slice so kind of get it.

• Haha

Hairylairy

Chatty Member
God Diren really is a c**t, that was a nasty video. Almost made me have some sympathy for Siobhan but she’d still drink his bath water, sad.
Maybe he thinks she can take the slagging because of the way she treats Sinead, she can be a massive c**t to her when she wants
Wanted drinks for breakfast...sign me up to the furnace now so I can learn from this fitness guru please 🙄
England football team = Sligo gaa team, the mathlete has done a slight miscalculation here

• Haha
  • Heart

Aghast

And the photo they used for her on the lineup poster 😂 blurry, frizzy hair, looks v different to the other ppls pics!
She has said about 27 times that itll be her birthday the wkend of that IFS thing, shes absolutely expecting(/manifesting) them doing something to acknowledge it!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

whytho12345

Chatty Member
Literally she is a fucking idiot. Everyone I know who went to silverstone at the weekend is now being pinged as being as a close contact for someone with COVID, and recommended to go and get tested. She obviously doesn’t have the app (it’s not a legal requirement). But she must be pretty in invincible not having contracted covid yet.... or even pinged to isolate as a close contact.
Oh she’s had it! I think when her and sinead happened to both get dengue that time it was Covid. I’d say she’s had it more than once

• Wow
  • Heart

Tippedover21

VIP Member
Sometime I think she is trolling us with the content she puts up like we go on about her having so much pizza and then she orders a dominos. But it's just too often for it to be a joke. It's really sad. And infuriating
She is in self destruct mode. It's a form of self harming. I think it's possible that subconsciously she wants out of this lifestyle and dare I say it longs for a stable relationship and a normal 9-5 job.

She feels she is in too deep with no recourse to change direction which is completely irrational. She is scared what other's will think if she does this.

I think her actions at the moment are someone completely rudderless at sea. Not knowing where to go or what to do next. Realising that people are growing, changing and adapting all around her.

Her ship has sailed, she needs to figure out what next for her. Siobhán if your reading, there is no shame in taking stock and making changes that YOU want. Not anybody else.

• Heart

ViolaEsponola

I just watched direns stories. I think the one where he tags her is a bit of an inside joke because why else would he say that and then tag her. They have obviously talked about the aftermath of the podcast and even someone posted in here that they messaged him about her, and they have probably read here too. But then next story where he says she has no discipline and eats pizza and drinks every night... thats not an inside joke with siobhan. Thats the truth. And he tags paul olima. So its more likely an inside joke between the boys rather than with him and her.

• Heart

gmm1288

Rosemary McCabe had fertility tests when she was younger and it showed she had a low egg count. She had resigned herself to the fact it could be very difficult for her to have kids. She put up this fascade of never wanting kids when in reality it was to protect her from the reality & and give her an element of control in a situation that was out of her control. She was very vocal about it, to the point Siobhan is at, harping on about it non stop. She only revealed years later what was really going on and how she actually does want kids. She moved to America, married a man over there and is now pregnant with her first child. She also has 2 stepkids! Just goes to show ye

Storygirl

Shes actually a disgusting human. She never showers, blow drys sweat into her hair, has food and shit all over her apartment. Shes like 36, you think she'd have a bit of cop on to have some mass on herself and where she lives

• Heart
  • Haha

dotiedot

Chatty Member
Why is an athlete promoting watches and makeup? Stick to your lane! Oh that's right. You are failing miserably in that lane so trying to make the money elsewhere

avocadocookies

She is the biggest fucking troll going and she accuses US of being trolls?

Also I didnt go to school in Swords so can't relate @Markbire I also don't want to give away my identity so won't say where I did go 🤣
I love the part about educate yourself how calories work, isn't that her job like? Well we know that pizza is only 50-60 calories so why only on Monday? Every day and then walk 20k steps to burn it off et voila healthy relationship with food.✌

• Haha

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Lol sorry, I just feel strongly about it haha! I was abroad for a year and now live in DCC. We're moving soon, in the Nth County direction but NOT Swords. I'd sooner eat glass.
Eating glass would still be more healthy and nutritious than Shivs diet

• Haha

G+T

VIP Member
Sorry now I am far from a royalist. But has she honestly never seen or heard of the changing of the guard. Laughing like a teenager as they did it outside Buckingham Palace. I remember at 17 being in London with friends and we watched for the novelty of it. She literally is so sheltered.

• Haha

Tippedover21

VIP Member
A few home truths delivered there and definitely full conviction. Very obvious that gang don't want to associate with her and its become a bit of a joke between them. Seemed a level unnecessary Tbh.

In my opinion her let them talk post is likely targeted at this forum. Her behaviour caused me to sign up. I know snake oil sales when I see it.