Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

caz87

I have no doubt she is not getting cat called. The only men around where she right now (given hardly any offices back) are construction workers. And they are well aware just how trackable they are. The sites are covered in branding & it would take one phone call for someone to state the time & site & the company wouldn’t hesitate to sack them. If she’s actually being targeted like that i hope she is doing just that, no need for the insta call out, or call the company out on insta. It’s terrible as it paints a bad picture of how it is here, she did the same in Cambodia & put me off going there in fact. Honestly it hasn’t happened to me in years here, def not since #metoo & if it did it would be individuals “cheer up love” shite not “the men” consistently bothering someone for wearing shorts. No kidding, but there are men in arse less chaps, no one blinks an eye. Best thing about living in London tbh. Everyone minds their own business. Weird flex Siobhan.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Its not nice watching someone spend so much time alone, be in a new city and basically sit in eating junk food or be at the gym. I saw more in 4 days in London than siv has in her time. But maybe thats me projecting? I would hate to think that people I considered friends weren't too arsed seeing me. But she says this is the life she wants, dance to her own tune.

rebremm99

Chatty Member
Hey at least she’s not a personal trainer taking steroids to get in shape and act like she knows things cos of that…
No, she’s just a personal trainer who’s not in shape but still acting like they know it all through photoshopped pictures and stolen content 💅🏻

• Heart

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
Re: her highlighted green text from this morning.

Siobhan love, you do not make tiny mistakes. You make enormous gaffes and you don’t have the intelligence to read the room to realise this. You are the problem my dear. You.

Hairylairy

Chatty Member
Ah you'd have to laugh, complaining about Portugal because she felt she couldn't be healthy there because of the lack of fruit & veg. No fruit or veg has seen inside her stomach since she got to London. Maybe she was talking about lack of a certain veg in Portugal 🍆

• Haha

not_influenced

VIP Member
No wonder she thinks she's being trolled by same person for past few years. I literally read every comment and nod my head. It's like reading your own thoughts constantly!

Her posts earlier on hating calls......is that not how she does checks ins with clients?

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Addd

VIP Member
Furnace spaces still open from yesterday... I don’t think I have ever seen them open so long. Gail’s bread must be setting her back a bit!
I’d say the furnace is on its dying days, there is only so many people that are
1. Going to fall for the scam,
2. If they do fall for the scam - there won’t do it again.
3. Most people who see her drinking and eating pizza everyday will question if they want to purchase a plan off her.
I think she’s lost a lot of support after the vaccine in London (rightly so)

Last edited:
  • Sick
I’m a huge Formula 1 fan and the amount of fans that missed out last year and again this year with Covid & the demand for tickets and this one gets to go and “doesn’t have a clue” about the sport.. Infuriating!! :mad:

Elliebellie1978

She now has a Whoop. How many wrists does she fucking have? Which do you think will get binned? The Apple watch or The Daniel Whateveritsfuckingcalled watch? Or will she wear one on her ankle?

• Haha

candyfloss99

VIP Member
She's in London, Zara shops are ten a penny, and I bet she still didn't even go near an actual shop and just ordered online because she's that lazy.

• Heart

Addd

VIP Member
I might be in a minority but I never can justify the price of dominos. I think you can get really good pizza at a better price but that’s just me

• Heart

Everybody

Chatty Member
“Restrictions have ended here so might just go to the pub and stand at the bar” A. any excuse to have a drink, Shiv and B. What restrictions for her? Literally has been living life as per usual, inhaling pizzas and pints in any country that will have her
Literally she is a fucking idiot. Everyone I know who went to silverstone at the weekend is now being pinged as being as a close contact for someone with COVID, and recommended to go and get tested. She obviously doesn’t have the app (it’s not a legal requirement). But she must be pretty in invincible not having contracted covid yet.... or even pinged to isolate as a close contact.

not_influenced

VIP Member
Her tracking is beyond shocking!!!!! Anyone who has done any sort of diet or tracking macros, knows the Craic. After 3 weeks of my fitness pal, you know the drill of eyeballing food and from eating same thing daily you can roughly guess and estimate weights and how much you're suppose to have on your plate

You know what you can't guess or estimate- eating out.

When I was going to a PT i was always told to over estimate when eating out or if i wasn't sure. so if was ordering an banana split?!?! Don't select the smallest banana or "light" whipped cream. Always select the largest and the full fat- reason being you didn't prepare and you don't know what's in. My PTs thought process was it's better to over state calories that go out and think you've spare calories.

I know we all say it. How are people buying this shit. I think of my teenage, 20 & current 30 year old self. How are people signing up!!!!!

• Heart

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
Just got an email through about the IFS summit and she is on the line up! Like how????
She’s posted about it on her story too. This will literally be the first time her and James will be in the same place at the same time together. I would nearly attend myself just to watch it unfold 🤣

• Haha