Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsbinfield

So I started following a random irishgirl janetnewenham that did the feed bali stuff she seems very normal not like the rest she regularly post about bali struggling, advice on staying or leaving, has not fled herself and went back to support feed bali more than once but today she posted stories from locals and in the next snap a picture of the view from her hotel. I know it can't all be depressing but I dunno didn't sit right with me.
I think Janet has been problematic over covid , I think she went off to Mexico for herself while the world was in lockdown … I think…. Maybe someone here can clarify.
yeah was odd to watch her go from texts about her friend losing 6 friends to covid followed by happymusic and that hotel

Reactions: 5

Chells8

That absolute dose Niamh Dorgan is back in London with Siobhan, she’s an absolute leech and I see becca gillen is on her way home too
Just had a mooch on Becca's page. She is saying she isn't going to London or home. So not even a proper reason for leaving and flying halfway around the world 🙈

• Wow

ekwacg

I met her in Thailand also. I won’t go into specifics as she 100% reads this. But I found her insufferable & embarrassing 😂 Really bad socially. Awkward. Weird. Only talks about herself and how great she is. Doesn’t ask questions or want to know anything about anyone else. Seemed to think she was a celebrity & that everyone Irish in Thailand was there because of her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 that was widely discussed in the group when she wasn’t around. She would be like “it’s so funny there’s so many Irish here….I wonder why” 😏 like implying it was cos of her. Cringe
That’s exactly like she comes across. So it’s not a case of like Diren stated ‘when you get to know her’ she’s nice or whatever it was onto that effect when someone DM’d him following the podcast massacare

Lmarcon

VIP Member
K

Liking posts doesn't equate liking the person/their escapades. Maeve doesn't rate Shiv at all as a fitness influencer/coach/sponsored athlete/whatever her latest 'title' is... 😂 Her comments subtly referencing shiv's antics are usually a dig... she's very careful not to name names.
That makes no sense to me. If you don’t like a person and / or their behaviour why would you like their posts?

Reactions: 4

SellyKayne

I'm from Swords too and I know plenty just like her. She'll end up renting/buying a house next door to someone she went to school with and they'll be living identical lives to each other after all Shiv's talk of 'living differently'.

I got the hell out of that town as soon as I was able. It's a goldfish bowl and full of people who think the world ends at the M1.
Im from swords too, HEYYYYY
(Don't live there anymore but still)

Whoops i said it

VIP Member
I wonder if she is doing COVID-19 tests. She’s taking about sleeping a lot more comfortably. I legit thought I was too- turns out I actually was a close contact to someone with covid, and tested positive.
No other symptoms.

I wonder if she even bothers to do the free Lateral flow tests or has the track and trace app on her phone. London is seriously in the rise in terms of cases.
They have to have a neg test or double vaccine pass to attend. No doubt this selfish one, would find a loophole.

Bambi_01

I could be completely wrong, but I thought the photoshoot was for the gym itself, for promo shots etc? Hence why your one moaned her way through it; free gym access, but you need to contribute towards promoting it.
I thought so too until I scrolled back through sineads posts and she has tagged my protein on the photo and said how excited she was to be doing a shoot for their website. Maybe they were already up there and due to lack of interest, I just missed it. 🤷‍♀️

Hi All, Does anyone know any programme that are worth paying the money for...After reading this page, I don't think I want to sign up for the furnace but also conflicted to see who is good. It doesn't have to be a female, I would go to a male also. I also don't need to to know the basics it's more for toning rather than losing weight so don't want someone telling me about MACROS or spreadsheets

• Haha

Tippedover21

VIP Member
Ok maybe I ain’t the brightest, what does this mean?
I know underwriters are involved with insurance and assessing if customers pose a risk too great for the company to take on and assess the terms/ prices customers are taken on for.

But I don’t get why sinead is an underwriters nightmare?
There are mortgage underwriters aswell. She would be categorised high risk to the bank. No fixed income, expensive ad-hoc splurges, constant take outs. The bank statements tell a story.

Markbire

VIP Member
I'll call it "Oh witness fitness protection programme"
I hear it’s so good that she even has Leo Varadkar on the waiting list.

She can’t open up enough spaces to accommodate everyone. Demand is so high.

High Demand > Low Demand …. or for the furnace should it be…

High Demand < Low Demand.
because she’s always opening spaces. But never filling them

• Haha

Haterssssssssss

As i haven't been drinking the last 2 nights I should have drinks with breakfast. Jokes or no jokes that's
The Diren video is rude. We all have mates, we all have banter and we all have that mate that always takes the slagging too far. If any of my mates did that to me or did it to any of my friends there would be words. It's so bad!!
God Diren really is a c**t, that was a nasty video. Almost made me have some sympathy for Siobhan but she’d still drink his bath water, sad.
Why did Diren tag Paul in the stories
Is it Paul that actually hates her?
I just noticed they don't follow each other both from Dublin.. surely their insta paths would have crossed before..

Also who is Sinead.
Been out of the Siobhan loop a whileen.

Siobhan as an inspiration? 😂

KK love, you enjoy your gram life 😂. I’d say doctors, nurses and anyone else who worked through a pandemic an inspiration.

I wouldn’t call someone who can’t organise an apartment to live in, no future security or someone who’s still questioning their sexuality an inspiration.
She doesn’t seem to even follow Siobhan so I’m guessing it was a paid for set up….

• Haha

SellyKayne

I am officially done. I have unfollowed her. There is nothing worth looking at on her feed. It is like any normal persons insta page showing mundane day to day. I mean she puts not effort in whatsoever whether it be for her business or just pretending to live an amazing different life in London. She is a joke. I spent over 10 years in London and was always out doing things or going to whatever event was on at the weekend. Her images and videos from silverstone were a joke. She is 100% not even worth hate following. All the best xx
You'll be back 🤣

• Haha