Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notheretogossip

Chatty Member
Has she been on the underground / tube at all since going to London? Why is she always getting Ubers- there’s literally no point. Tubes are much quicker and convenient?
I personally didn’t like the tubes while i was there . But in our Shivvs case she probably doesn’t even know they’re there the uncultured ham 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Kilingtime

VIP Member
From looking at further announcements it seems she’ll only be part of a panel. God help the people on the panel with her she’ll just talk across them and over them and put them down with shady insults throughout the whole thing
And do the constant teeth sucking thing.... it'll be a car crash.... I'd actually love to go just to see how disastrous it'll be!

Imcurious

So I started following a random irishgirl janetnewenham that did the feed bali stuff she seems very normal not like the rest she regularly post about bali struggling, advice on staying or leaving, has not fled herself and went back to support feed bali more than once but today she posted stories from locals and in the next snap a picture of the view from her hotel. I know it can't all be depressing but I dunno didn't sit right with me.
I followed her for a while last year, she did lockdown at home with her dad and then hiked it off to Mexico where she promptly caught COVID....I got fed up of her fairly soon and stopped following !!! I know she is in Bali now so she seems to have a SOH mindset with regard to travel in a pandemic, not for me !!

Madeline 74

VIP Member
Her main business is the online furnace and her Instagram is just for fun. So does she have a oh fucking furnace page that we dont know about. No wonder her content is so boring. It's nothing to do with her fitness empire.

not_influenced

VIP Member
Judging her behaviour to date, I think she is ignorant enough to ignore the symptoms and go on with her life and completely disregard all the guidelines in such a scenario.

I have no doubt her main thought would be, "sure I'm young and fit, I'll be grand". The possible effect on other people and their families wouldn't even enter her thought process.
2 words to that attitude - Long Covid.

Haterssssssssss

To be fair she does follow him, I just had a look. If you search olima in her “following”. But she doesn’t know him well. It’s a desperate comment. And if she wasn’t such a self centered, self righteous person I’d feel sorry for her. Serious question…..why is she even London? Looks dull. I guess to avoid coming home and feeling left out or inadequate with her friends, she said that the other week didn’t she…..hates seeing people in their houses etc, hens, weddings, christenings etc.
Oh it doesn't come up for me on his end so I presumed not. But still a stalker

Yeah why is she in London. Apart from the obvious following James around

Addd

VIP Member
Poor James is gonna have to keep up the avoiding for another while longer now. I’d say she is on a mission to hang out with him before leaving London

Markbire

VIP Member
I would put off calling the bank too.

“Can you verify a recent purchase that you’ve made?”
🍕 🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕
Well that’s worrying 😂. I’m guessing they’re business accounts because she can expense everything 😂. So only her dad and her would have access to the accounts… so is daddy stealing from them? 😂

• Haha

Markbire

VIP Member
I'm from Swords too and I know plenty just like her. She'll end up renting/buying a house next door to someone she went to school with and they'll be living identical lives to each other after all Shiv's talk of 'living differently'.

I got the hell out of that town as soon as I was able. It's a goldfish bowl and full of people who think the world ends at the M1.
Harsh 😂

Just out of curiosity where did you end up?

Markbire

VIP Member
I met her in Thailand also. I won’t go into specifics as she 100% reads this. But I found her insufferable & embarrassing 😂 Really bad socially. Awkward. Weird. Only talks about herself and how great she is. Doesn’t ask questions or want to know anything about anyone else. Seemed to think she was a celebrity & that everyone Irish in Thailand was there because of her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 that was widely discussed in the group when she wasn’t around. She would be like “it’s so funny there’s so many Irish here….I wonder why” 😏 like implying it was cos of her. Cringe
Oh god I cringed reading that 😂

• Haha