Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hairylairy

Chatty Member
Chocolate & crisps last night, beans on toast would've been better. Pizza tonight, I'm not a massive pizza fan, but honestly I don't think I could eat one ever again now 😂. She's probably on her zoom call with her furnace heads "educating" them about calories while stuffing her face with the pizza 🙄

When I go to her page to her “following” and search “olima” he comes up!
[/QUOTE]
Yeah it's weird, when I check her followers he's not one but when I check if he's following her he is & vice versa, strange but they are following each other

Reactions: 6

Youltae

Crazy!!! How does she any money seriously! Nearly 5 grand for a week!!! What exactly will she to show for it!!! Nothing! I'm not tight but Jesus that's crazy money.
Nope. That’s the reality of not having a home.🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5

irishgirlo

Not to derail the conversation but whatever happened to that photo shoot that her and sinead did on Bali for my protein? I had a quick look on their insta page and the my protein web page but I don't see it there?
I could be completely wrong, but I thought the photoshoot was for the gym itself, for promo shots etc? Hence why your one moaned her way through it; free gym access, but you need to contribute towards promoting it.

Sparklelife2304

I see this #soscuba is becoming the next cause célèbre for instahuns. I wonder how long it will take for Shiv to “educate herself” on Cuba? Maybe that’s why she’s not posting about the crisis in her home of Bali at the moment.. one crisis at a time, eh?

Erikafei

While on the subject of Diren how does he have so many more followers than Siobhan and so much less engagement? 🤔 Are his followers bought 👀

HappyMum44

Chatty Member
I third recalibrated bodies. They are so informative I learnt so much from them. Put weight on during lock down and able to implement what they thought my 3 years ago to loss it again.
Even follow them on Instagram they are so good.

I just signed up to them for 12 weeks. They seem so educated and going by the questionnaire alone ..they are very detailed.

Markbire

VIP Member
Scrolling through recalibrated bodies' page this morning for a paper I wanted to look at and came across this gem..

For someone who really doesn't want kids, it's awfully easy to make her broody if all it takes is a picture!
She must be laying ground work to suddenly get inspired to do another competition 😂

• Haha

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
I'm sorry the Dominos/pizza obsession is a but much now.. is there not any other cuisine she can order? Almost like shes addicted.. ordering in London on the night England are in the Euros final.. of course the order is gonna take forever, half the country is ordering pizza!!
Why did this annoy me so much 😂
Yep. Idiot.

Addd

VIP Member
I’ll be honest with you. It was an expense. But I had just shifted about 2.5 stone and wanted to work on the body and build muscle. I paid around €450 p/m and did 3 months / 12 weeks - the point of him and he will tell you it that you get one chance with him he dosnt do like long term clients because he wants you to be able to go to the gym and know yourself what to do etc. But I went with him because of the reputation and seeing the results from past clients. He took care of everything from meal planning and always on top of me so I didn’t slip up.

So like I said. He’s expensive but I was lucky to have a bonus from work that covered it.

If you’re looking for a cheaper alternative - I would also recommend Cian O’Rouke - he’s from swords. He use to work with NU fitness and I think he left there to focus on online coaching (he use to hang around with Siobhan. But don’t think they speak anymore). I’m not sure what his prices are - but they would defo be cheaper and he’s always posting client updates and they look great.
Thats a ton of information, thank you so much, I’ll definitely look into him and Cian O’Rouke!

TheAccount

Hey at least she’s not a personal trainer taking steroids to get in shape and act like she knows things cos of that…

Elliebellie1978

Dear Diary,
It’s been a busy week. Buckle Up Bitches xx

This week was a busy one,
I got so much stuff done,
I moaned and groaned when I walked in the rain,
A ginge like me needs sun.

Let’s start at the start,
To go through the last few days-
I’m still binge eating junk,
And still insta stalking James 🤭

I heard he likes the girly girls,
So I got my fanny plucked,
I also heard he likes fit girls,
But boxing had me fucked 😆

Then I heard another thing,
That he likes girls who are vain,
So I went off to Harrods for lunch,
And insta-d my champagne.

I opened a few furnace spots,
To distract my mind from James,
A ten out of ten excel review,
Every review reads the same 🤔

I ate a lot of crap this week,
That was not the plan,
But dominos messed my order up,
And ‘free’ pizza trumps any man.

I even bought an almond croissant,
I thought ‘this will do the trick’,
Again I failed -and I was ghosted,
James just give me your dick 🥖🍆🥴

Another day, another meal,
This time Camille messed up my dish,
I happily sat and ate my food,
Sweaty and smelling of fish 🐠

With all those failings building up,
And James not taking the hint,
I tried again with Diren & Fliss,
But third wheeling has me skint 😳

I cannot wait until the day,
That nightclubs open here,
I’ll tell everyone I worked in a club,
Even though that was yester-year! 🥱

I met 50 Cent, And Ronan Keating,
I even met Ann Doyle,
Corporate by day, mad bastard by night,
And acting like I’m Royal 👑

I am thinking of going to Ireland soon,
I miss my people there,
It is not (just) because I want,
Freebies for hair and skincare.

That ghastly love island started again,
Who cares about a strangers love life?
Thank God I hate it, it’s not for me,
Please James, just make me your wife ❤🥰

Twice this week I told a few lies,
On insta when sharing some links.
Book links were affiliate- yet nobody guessed,
And I’m only an ‘Medium’ when I shrink!!

There isn’t much to do in London,
I’ve tried all the pizzas here now,
A dominos here is different to home,
It’s only 100 Calories somehow!

McDonalds for breakfast, ice cream for lunch,
Balance for me is what works-
Maybe that’s why strange men ask me out,
But it’s only for James that I lurk.

So here is the problem, I’ve had one vaccine-
Number 2 is due in a month,
If I flew home now and sneaked in a Jansen,
Would that one troll call me a cunt ??? 🤬