Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whytho12345

Chatty Member
he was on stories over the weekend "taking the piss" out of her saying she had no self control and was always ordering Domino's
( where is the lie?) and then she went and ordered herself Dominos the next night, it didnt come quick enough so she cancelled, went to a shop and bought herself a load of junk instead
Great summary 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just goes to show she will quite literally burn her money by running from her thoughts feelings whatever....
she’s running from herself, that’s why she’s in London! And good luck to her cause she can’t keep it up forever

Dtfy

No thoughts for the people of Bali, not even one mention… but let’s pop this onto the stories to see if James is impressed 😡 Also Shiv, plenty of people are STILL in the same boat between Ireland and the UK because they have followed the rules unlike your good self.
EXACTLY!! She's so tone deaf. I got blocked from Sinead Hegarty when I pointed that out to her a few weeks ago...I hope people say it to Shiv.

Markbire

VIP Member
Sorry to derail but had any of the Bali crew (siobh, sinéad, becca) mentioned queen Nicole going to Denmark? Didn't see ant mention but only dip in and out
She seemed to dip out of Bali quickly. V suspicious - but she mentioned there was new rules coming in that meant anyone leaving Bali had to be vaccinated.

She said she only told a small few that she was leaving and then bolted.

Hairylairy

Chatty Member
That makes no sense to me. If you don’t like a person and / or their behaviour why would you like their posts?
I like Maeve & I hadn't noticed whether she'd liked her posts or not, had a quick look to see if she'd like any since the post which got her so irate & she has! I have to agree I don't get her liking Shivs posts. She was so angered about the don't praise people for losing weight post that she did an IGTV about it & she does do subtle digs about PTs not following a good lifestyle so I think its bizarre to then like any of her posts

Hairylairy

Chatty Member
I know it’s been said before how some people thought she was on the spectrum and i couldn’t see it ( also I’m not a professional) but her carry on in London and spending habits is baffling and alarming to me

I was just thinking I don’t know what to make of Felcitys comment on her stories, between her and diren the other night.... and SOH calls these “friends” ??? 😳
What did Diren say about her, I missed that? Was he having a dig at her about something? I cant figure out the friendships she has with these people, its like she forces herself on them and they have no choice, except James who doesnt even acknowledge she exists which probably makes him the least fake out of them all. A dick yeah but still not as fake as Diren or Fliss (well suited them)

Lollipops23

VIP Member
Sweet jesus her pic looks like a MESS. There's so many nicer pics of her, why wouldn't she get them to use them??

• Haha

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
Maybe I misunderstood but I thought that queen nicole just manifested and meditated herself from Bali to Denmark. Breathe in and travel in your mind.
It’s all about the breathing 😮💨 🙄 funny when she asked her followers why is breathing so important - ah because it keeps you alive you idiot nothing spiritual or mystical about it 🤣

• Haha

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
Im surprised she hasn’t posted about the biblical weather in London for the last hour 🙈 the thunder and heavy rain are awful. I don’t want to sound like shiv though 🤣

• Haha

sozon

I’m suprised she doesn’t have it all over her stories. I’m guessing she’s with Diren and Olima. Couldn’t have tagged along with Fliss as she’s away. Maybe she’s made it back into the IFS lineup 😂

• Haha

Kilingtime

VIP Member
K
She is always liking siobhans posts so doubt it
Liking posts doesn't equate liking the person/their escapades. Maeve doesn't rate Shiv at all as a fitness influencer/coach/sponsored athlete/whatever her latest 'title' is... 😂 Her comments subtly referencing shiv's antics are usually a dig... she's very careful not to name names.

• Heart