Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Markbire

VIP Member
She’s shit at those Thai Boxing classes too. Coming from someone who has and still is consistently training it the last 5 years !
The way she goes on about it and the amount of training she’s done. I was expecting her to be like black widow 😂.

From watching recent videos…. She’s basically fighting like it’s her first week there. No style at all 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was just thinking I don’t know what to make of Felcitys comment on her stories, between her and diren the other night.... and SOH calls these “friends” ??? 😳

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
I think she does get up at that time but then she naps. What is the point like. Plus she does to bed really really early

Tazzie

VIP Member
I am absolutely dying to get to London!! Art Galleries and Museums and Kew Gardens and bus tours!!! And everything else!! She is mad!!!
Same, adore just walking around.. been far too long since I was there!! First stop will be London Bridge and the Tower of London for the Crown Jewels

Ruokannie

VIP Member
She was on the football bandwagon at the start and even put on England colours.

Now, they are in the final, the place is hopping, tonight will be electric and she could not care less and saying it in a snobbish way. She does more twists and turns than an Olympic gymnast.
She probably has nobody to go out with

• Heart

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
She’s an awful advertisement for that tan 😬 I don’t know if she’s trying to act clueless to come across as endearing or something? But she’s coming across as super awkward and not in a cutesy way 😬 also, she really needs to stop picking and making absolute shit of her face 🤢
Worst advertisement I ever seen 🤣

rebremm99

Chatty Member
She’s definitely trolling us with the posts now, but it’s like… you’re making yourself look like a pathetic clinger?! Jokes on you Shiv 🥴

• Haha

Influenced

Chatty Member
I won’t lie, I scroll tattle on my work phone to remind myself of her latest antics when I’m writing a new poem. Sometimes I’m so proud I almost want to send it to her 🤣 but I am afraid as being identified as the No.1/Only 1 troll 😈
Any chance you could highlight parts of it?

• Haha
  • Heart

G+T

VIP Member
It used to really shock people aswell for them to see the state of the accounts and like how frivolously they where spending there money. She could do with a serious reality check. I dunno she seems to run from responsibility I doubt she has a apartment squirreled away somewhere. She is too boastful not to have let that out at some point over the years.

Mred21

Who calls it the AI final?? Someone who has zero knowledge on it, its cringe.
Plus the almond croissant is the new cinnamon bun cos James loves them and shes trying to (not so) subliminally get into his head and think 'oh my god me and Shiv are soooooo alike I should just bang her'. Everything is calculated with her.
It's not even a croissant, it's a pain au chocolat

Madeline 74

VIP Member
I down loaded Audible and was browsing and James Smyth book came up. The reviews ! But I think it really does sound like a review for herself. Them two are maybe made for each other. They seem to have the same values but Shiv is trying to keep up with that lot financially. Like 500 quid a night seriously. Big car in the drive no food in the fridge as they say. LiTeRaLlY

Attachments

Msanya36

Chatty Member
It’s unreal isn’t it . I work shift work near a Tesco express … so I’m not always prepared - it’s so fucking easy to get decent bits for a meal there, even though I’m throwing it together in work . We’ve a kettle and micro … so many choices , sushi , vegan meals, macro meals , packs of meat and salads . She’s selling a fitness course and this is the rubbish she posts and rubbish she eats constantly. What a moron
Oh my God yes??? Aldi there, in the front door and they've tons of stuff ready to eat, wraps etc and ya all pretty health conscious?? Even a ready meal nowadays, the fresh ones like, that are a proper dinner with potato, veg and meat ( or not) but they are literally sliced roast beef or chicken breast? She's insane??

Biscuit or cake

VIP Member
I can't remember if it was Diren or Olima would did a post ages ago about banter levels.. and how the closer you are with somebody, the more below the belt stuff you can banter someone about (in their opinion). I.e. they can "banter" each other about race/relationships cos they're best friends...