Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I wonder if she has made a nuisance of herself sufficiently for them to just let her be part of it. I guess she cud actually claim damages: owing to fact she travelled across the world to be here fir the event. She probably like a dog with a bone.. may be the reason James Smith has distanced himself.. isn’t he involved in selection of the speakers? She may be there to keep her quiet and get her off their back?

• Wow
Reactions: 7

ViolaEsponola

I got the impression Diren was being smart towards people commenting here about her eating & drinking habits and not actually at Siobhan herself. I think the 2 of them genuinely do get on, he does seem to banter her a bit. I hope that’s what it was anyway. If it wasn’t he was being pretty cruel
But why did he tag paul olima and not SOH herself? He was with paul or at least was earlier in the day, but the conversation had nothing to do with him. Thats why im confused. If he didnt tag anyone at all i would have thought it was all just banter and maybe throwing shade at the conversations here about her eating habits and making light of it. But he tagged paul and it just made it seem that the first part was joking but when the girls said SOH was disciplined he had to laugh and it was more a joke between him and paul. Well thats how i see it

Madeline 74

VIP Member
God she’s desperate. Why is every comment she makes somehow related back to her 😂

Also who’s the new friend? I see Siobhan has found a new sport and a new friend…. A sport that she’s never mentioned and I’m sure within the week she will be an expert and have a F1 hat 😂

Echoing the sentiment that she has no actual personality and clings onto whatever the people around her are interested in. In hopes that they will continue being friends with her and not ditch her like most of the others.
The girl Niamh shes hanging with now, is she the Only Fans girl she was referring to in Bali ?

Markbire

VIP Member
The girl Niamh shes hanging with now, is she the Only Fans girl she was referring to in Bali ?
God 2021 he already been a crap year. Please don’t let it end with Siobhan releasing an Onlyfans 😂

I mean it’s not like people don’t already know what the flaps look like. Those Myprotein pants do nothing for her … except serious moose knuckle

• Haha
Reactions: 6

leahcimm123

VIP Member
Diren. House warming drinks with James Smth, Fliss,…OH, he must have forgotten to invite ”Diren, I’m your best friend” Shiv
Can’t help but feel a bit sorry for her! It couldn’t be any clearer that James is very proactively avoiding her.

Bambi_01

Her dress is GORGE, I dunno if it’s appropriate or not (I’m not into F1)

why birks tho?
I agree. I really like her dress as well but as someone said earlier, flat forms instead of the birks would look better.

Also, did she go for her morning walk in her pj's? Did I hear that right in her stories that the green set (which I actually like but could never wear!) were her sleepwear but in the next story she was still in them outside on her walk.

Edit: my bad, I went back to her stories and she was referring to the bed. Scratch the pj's comment.

Last edited:
Thats exactly the impression I get from her and exactly how I imagined she would be in real life. I'd say she has dismissed so many genuinely friendly, caring and emphatic people over the years as beneath her because they work normal jobs or may show some vulnerability.

Could only imagine listening to her after a few drinks. Would be an absolute head melter and people get less tolerant of these types aswell as they get older so it will not get any easier to make friends. Shiv definitely has an overinflated unjustified ego because of her Instagram following.

She'll be a washed up lonely cat lady in her mid 40s if she doesn't cop onto herself and reign that ego in.
I like cats.

Just sayin', like😀

• Haha

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
She shared a message to a group chat one crossed out name is green, another is a winey colour.
Good spot, my bad. Can you tell her tinder and ‘talent’ talks drive me mental 😅 I see she’s also ordered dominos straight after direns story too. I don’t know what to make of the whole debacle

• Haha
Yup that was me! In Titan fitness with her. On the main strip there are all these food places advertised as "protein ice cream". With her i always couldn't understand the amount of food she was putting away. I would feel sick! As others have said constantly eating out I'd feel rubbish and sluggish in myself.

I read somewhere before "you're not a dog don't reward yourself with food" and to me That's what she seems to do. We can all "go to the gym" do assisted pull ups or arm raises with 1.5kg or do our 10,000 steps?? Does this mean you then "have enough calories" to eat what you want?

To eat how she wants to eat the exercise doesn't equal it. She would want to be dead lifting, benching and squatting serious weights and working out properly. It's an oldie but a goodie you can't out train a bad diet.....but she's certainly trying!!!

Her exercise videos, showing her in the gym. Hurt my eyes!!!! Her form is terrible!!!!!!! I can't see one thing she does with good form. Her squats and deadlifts are painful to watch! She should have a back brace on her or some type of support on if her lifting is going to be that shit!

Her running times in Portugal and when she runs in general I don't buy!!! She seems to just knock out a PB and do fantastic time when she feels like some community validation!! There is a function on Strava/Garmin where you can stop start and no one would be any the wiser!! Interesting how she doesn't show her splits!!

Basics - sit ups, pull ups, press ups, chin ups, box jumps. She simply cannot do more than 2-3 max. And i don't think the critique is ever that she can "ONLY" do 2-3. The critique is always that given how long she is in this game, given how much she bangs on about the fitness shit, been a #athlete #fitnesscoach #furness she should be do all of these basics with her eyes closed and smashing out sets!!!
Great post! What is she like - is she a geebag like we all suspect?

• Haha

Whoops i said it

VIP Member
Eurgh my family are at Silverstone today, I’ll tell them to look out for a smelly ginge who will be checking out the talent 🙃

• Haha

Erikafei

She’s an awful advertisement for that tan 😬 I don’t know if she’s trying to act clueless to come across as endearing or something? But she’s coming across as super awkward and not in a cutesy way 😬 also, she really needs to stop picking and making absolute shit of her face 🤢
Her skin might also be better if she ate a vegetable once in a while....

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
Siobhan is good for influencing alright she has influenced her so called friends to travel as they wish. Her coach (slave) cory is flying along to her boyfriends drift races none stop. Doubt she is isolating after each return and then that other clown nicole making an unnecessary flight half way across the world. Wonder is she one of the Only Fan girls in Bali that siobh had alluded to
No she was talking about another clinger on dope Niamh Dorgan gave up her job in a pharmacy to chase these dopes around the world and started only fans as her job. She’s gone from Bali to Ireland and now onto London this week be interesting to see if she’s meets up with siobhan while there now