Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Youltae

Diren. House warming drinks with James Smth, Fliss,…OH, he must have forgotten to invite ”Diren, I’m your best friend” Shiv

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Londoncailín

VIP Member
"I assume the English are right its their language" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she clearly has been in SW London too long. No offense to English people on here. Its just her an her rambling thoughts She hardly has an Irish I bet just school level.
Her grandfather will have motion sickness at this stage from turning in his grave….’the English are right’ 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

sozon

Oh noo the new apartment must be a complete bust! Maybe she took it on face value - like people do with her Instagram pictures!

• Haha

SellyKayne

Siobhan can be very creepy/slimy towards men so I don't get her high horse tbh.

Men who shout at women in the street are disgusting but Shiv is disgustinger (new threat title 🤣)

• Haha

forthegawk

Furnace spaces still open from yesterday... I don’t think I have ever seen them open so long. Gail’s bread must be setting her back a bit!

• Haha

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
It’s so weird that she commented on Olima’s post.. it’s coming up on my Instagram that she doesn’t follow him but he follows her but I’m thinking that’s wrong if she commented on it, can anyone else check pls?
like someone else said above it’s like a dig of ‘oh thanks for the invite’ but why would she expect an invite to what was clearly just the lads going to watch the game together? I don’t think she gets that she’s not part of that group she just knows them. And without being horrible, I highly doubt they were even thinking about her wondering where she was?? She’s not even a football fan? And I don’t know why she’d want to see Diren either. But I do think she made all those comments about not even watching it and wanting to have an early night BECAUSE she wasn’t invited and didn’t have anyone that wanted to call over to watch it. I think that’s how she deals with rejection, she claims she never even wanted the thing in the first place. As for her dinner, it’s like in college for the first time you kinda panic when your dinner plans don’t work out cause you’re like a fish out of water and don’t know what to do but you figure it out. This was at 18 though, not 32. She could have gotten microwave rice and tinned salmon or something like that to tide her over, in any petrol station. They also usually have frozen bits like waffles and fish fingers etc and that would still have been better than dominos/Chocolate and crisps for dinner. I still just don’t get why she needs to tell people these things like no one would have asked what she had for dinner 😂

Reactions: 20

Notheretogossip

Chatty Member
I called it, but in fairness I don’t deserve that much credit, she is so predictable. I predict before the weekend is out there will be another dominos meal had
How doesn’t she get sick of the same food constantly ! I mean dominos is pretty shit and over priced. Why doesn’t she go for an authentic Italian pizza or something different

brandambassador

VIP Member
Ok going to give this estimating craic a go.

Today we’ve a stock take on controlled drugs in the warehouse. I’m sure the pharmacy chain will be ok with approximate numbers of opioids ?

• Haha

Eliza144

OMG just catching up on this dippy bitch’s stories. She actually did something touristy but needed someone to hold her hand then has the audacity to fucking laugh and take the piss at the changing of the 💂 guards! This cretin is so not educated and has zero respect for anyone’s heritage. I would kick her from here to kingdom come. She went to the UK, took a vaccine that was never meant for the likes of her and now this. Shame on you Shivs. You really are like a dose of rabies on rats

• Heart

Lollipops23

VIP Member
I had chipper last night and I can still feel it sitting on me. If I had more than one Dominoes in a week I'd be like that acid spewing dinosaur in Jurassic Park with the heartburn.

She can't feel good. It's no wonder she's no energy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Honestly when she admitted to taking a “wild guess” for tracking that pizza ... I am really wondering if she is ok. She hasn’t a fucking breeze and this is supposed to be her livelihood

Tippedover21

VIP Member
She was on the football bandwagon at the start and even put on England colours.

Now, they are in the final, the place is hopping, tonight will be electric and she could not care less and saying it in a snobbish way. She does more twists and turns than an Olympic gymnast.

• Haha

Markbire

VIP Member
I’d say the shouting is because she’s a tosser walking down the road videoing herself talking into her phone
Was literally thinking this 😂. She has a big red sweaty face on. A massive bag on her back - so basically like Quasimodo from the Hunchback from Notre Dame. Walking around London with her phone in her hand talking into it.

2 guys are yelling.

Has anyone ever been in town? Lol junkies yell at one another all the time. I never think when they’re yelling that they’re yelling about me😂

• Haha

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
Again, same as last time she mentioned it “What are they even shouting at, I look a mess”. THIS IS NOT THE POINT SHIV, HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU GET THIS SO WRONG?!?! Her inability to understand the core of key issues is utterly baffling to me. She really is not an intelligent person at all.

G+T

VIP Member
New Post from shiv.... 🙄 but shiv of it was the 90s how would you be able to scroll for a thousand hours a week, order food to your door, track your steps, video your workouts, sell us the furnace. And send passive aggressive messages to the universe about tattle.

• Heart

Madeline 74

VIP Member
Most peoples reality of not having a home is a lil more stark Shiv. Wonder what was wrong with apartment? Probably had a kitchen and a shower 🤨

• Haha

Aghast

Who calls it the AI final?? Someone who has zero knowledge on it, its cringe.
Plus the almond croissant is the new cinnamon bun cos James loves them and shes trying to (not so) subliminally get into his head and think 'oh my god me and Shiv are soooooo alike I should just bang her'. Everything is calculated with her.

• Haha

Eileen.G999

Don’t get me wrong-she absolutely drives me nuts-constantly at her hair and face, shorts/leggings yanked up around her shoulders, advertising anything that crosses her path, ankle socks pulled up like she’s 21, humble bragging when she doesn’t get shitfaced at the weekend and gets up early to do yoga! She is an absolute head-melt. She used to have great un self-conscious content back in the day on you tube when she was at home and just a year into her fitness journey. I actually really liked her -she was honest, relatable and unpretentious. I also thought she was stunning. She pulled herself together really well. I know a lot of it was fake-hair/nails/lashes/tan/tits-but I wouldn’t judge her for that-we all do the same -and she looked good doing it.
She showed herself doing the work, working and going through the process.
I wish she would go back to that. She was lovely-that’s why she got followers-because she was interesting /funny/witty/intelligent/informative.
I think she has fallen into an uncomfortable trap with Instagram. He livelihood depends on constantly posting “interesting “content. She needs to push the furnace etc to earn and the ads to supplement her income. If her training programs were any good she wouldn’t need to supplement her revenue. She could have built great programs-instead she knocked a load of them out quickly to capitalise on her profile and they are mediocre at best.
I’m sure it can’t be easy for her to know she is talked about here. She’s a person after all and judged by anonymous people day in day out. I’m not sure just being an influencer means you have to just deal with it as part of your job.
I think she is a very insecure person who doesn’t know what she really wants from life. She likes the idea of “living differently “ simply because it sets her apart from everyone else. It also helps avoid answering questions about settling down and having kids. I actually think she’d secretly love to be in a relationship.
I think her choice to derive a living the way she does is very detrimental to her mental health. It most certainly would be to mine. It takes a strong person to put themselves out there in the firing line.It’s fairly obvious she has issues and the insta platform is very unforgiving. I wouldn’t want to live her life for quids! I also know that if I had to document my day to day life on Instagram I would most definitely feature very heavily on this platform as the wine soaked, disheveled ,frozen food wielding mother of 3 who says fuck wayyyyy too often and looks like she needs a good wash most of the time😜 I would most certainly be a brand ambassador for Tena Lady, Zanax and Jacobs Creek! I’d probably get free Botox out of it though😱
i 100% percent agree. I started following her around the time of infamous bikini competition. Back when she was preparing for it. I really like seeing her progress and found in motivation all the work she put in and then afterwards how honest she was about her weight fluciating and the mental struggle that she had directly post competition. Unfortunetlly though at some stage I had to unfollow her because of the constant moaning and complaining about nothing she did as well as the lack of any really workout information or content in general.

This is the same gobshite who will spew shit on materialism and highlight some self help book on attachment to things
A joke!! 🤣😂
You cant be your higher self without : airpods, applewatch, birks, fake tan, fake (white tipex) nails, hair extensions, dominios, alchol, phone glued to your hand at all times and to reach the highest state of being you need: James Smith.

Last edited:
  • Haha