Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
she acts as if she just landed on earth or as if Ireland is just a mountain and stone - everytime she passes a funky looking town or street ‘WOW’ - have you been to Galway hun ? Cork ?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Madeline 74

VIP Member
Every picture has to have a flash car or flash something in it. Keep wishing Shiv.... God she is so materialist for someone who is clearly broke and living off credit cards

• Haha
  • Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
Maybe I misunderstood but I thought that queen nicole just manifested and meditated herself from Bali to Denmark. Breathe in and travel in your mind.

• Haha

Scarlett29

“Thanks for coming to my TED Talk” :oops::oops: she is sooo cringe - JS uses this all the time on posts and emails. Her talking about her values being - “happiness” (being by herself talking shit to her phone all day and flying first class and filming it to show off to her minions) “freedom” (doing exactly the same thing everyday in any country that seems the most desirable at the time aka sitting in a hotel room highlighting books and try to flog mp leggings) and “health” (eating pizza, Pringles and magnums everyday then recording videos punishing herself with 1826 burpees and 50269 steps) does not equal a TED Talk!! There is absolutely no new info or educational value to her words, she simply wanted some likes and the opportunity to post a picture of herself in a bikini:rolleyes:

Hairylairy

Chatty Member
Grandad be rolling in his grave again

5 trillion points in the leaving but never heard of the changing of the guard

• Haha

Markbire

VIP Member
The irony about Siobhan's latest story - calling out racism when you notice it.

Didn’t she live with Sinead for months 😂.

Siobhan you only mention racism when you can make a profit on it. I’m expecting a few AF links will appear on they stories soon

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
I think I am gonna sign up for oh fitness furnace after all, according to their head coach I can have a bottle of wine and pizza and it’s only 300 calories, the weight is gonna fall of me 😉😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Markbire

VIP Member
That other pain in the hole Queen Nicole has fled Bali to Denmark 😂.

Seems all the Instahuns are leaving Bali now with this mandatory vaccine if you’re leaving the country rule 😂

Addd

VIP Member
I do nearly feel sorry for her, but not quite, all her decisions have led her to being alone in her 30s in London with no real friends, proper security with either a job or house, issues with food & alcohol and 15 threads on a gossip site behind her. She will wake up one day and realise that it was all for nothing and at that stage everyone will have moved on with their lives. I think she is way to stubborn to acknowledge anything and always believes she is right. We could all find quotes to highlight in books to fit our narrative if we wanted.

I'm not her biggest fan but I def feel a bit sorry for her today. Whether Diren was having the bants or not, hes gone deep with what he said. He's not lying in and to me that's worse, it's one thing slagging someone for banter when there's no truth or it's not a reality but what he said about Siobhan is a sad reality. It's the equivalent of a friend taking your biggest insecurities and using against you for their own gain.
I got the impression Diran met some Irish people out who were asking him about Siobhan. If you listen closely, they sound like fans (!) saying she has great discipline etc. It's nearly like Diran is taking the piss out of these people by pretending to slag Siobhan off and disagree with them with the Domino's and drinking comments. Maybe he is trying be funny by being ironic.

Harperstern778

I think she has lost all sense of reality and her family need to step in here and bring her home to be honest.

this is not living different this is living above your means and being out of touch with reality
I honestly think the exact same thing. Her behaviour since coming to London even makes me extremely anxious. I know it’s been mentioned 100s of times here but she hasn’t seen any of London and clearly has zero interest in seeing anything. She’s been to Clapham/Richmond/Kensington/Chelsea and maybe central once. As someone said above, Kensington/Chelsea is a complete tourist trap full of hedge fund babies and very little craic. I worked on Kings Road for 6 months and genuinely couldn’t find a decent pub for after work drinks. Her clear obsession with class and playing the rich girl boss when we all clearly know she isn’t is to be pitied really. It’s pathetic and quite sad. I hope that her family have at least tried to reach out to her on her erratic behaviour lately.

I actually think it’s some inside joke they must have ...Because why tag her and why put it on Instagram 😂 I’m sure he think shiv can take that humor, but it’s also hitting those home truths. Imagine if she reposted it

Addd

VIP Member
Is she taking the piss? Her friend has her AirPods for TWO DAYS so she was going to go and buy a brand new pair?? People are dying Shiv
I thought it was to push the idea that she has lots of money again and is very well off. She loves doing that

Londoncailín

VIP Member
She's in London, Zara shops are ten a penny, and I bet she still didn't even go near an actual shop and just ordered online because she's that lazy.
The same Zara she goes to in every country she lives (differently) in. I actually still cannot get my head around that fact that she has seen none of London. It’s baffling. I’m living in London a long time and I still love doing typical touristy things every so often. I do a lot of them alone, which I love. She gives me so much cringe. Everything she says and writes is so tone deaf.

MyMumTakesMyNudes

Chatty Member
JS has recently been talking about taking electrolytes after training after he had a guest on his podcast who gifted him some.

Lo and behold, Shiv is now talking about them.

She is just so embarrassing. Has she no shame?
BC5E5F92-75D8-4C73-AEA4-33B19ACC9C0C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

HappyMum44

Chatty Member
At least Trisha has a somewhat unique selling point and seems to live as she teaches.

I'm so glad someone explained why Tattle was acting the maggot last night- I thought it was my phone!!

Trisha is the biggest fraud going . In it for the freebies and selling books with photo shopped book covers .

• Heart

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
I don’t actually think she’s trolling us but I’d nearly hope she is.. on what planet is she living?? I honestly don’t think she sees what she’s doing is abnormal like she fully believes pizza 5 times a week is what everyone does? Didn’t someone on a previous thread say they were in Thailand with her and her eating and diet was rubbish there years ago? I think she believes one day of eating some vegetables means the last few days of pizza and drink is more or less undone and that’s ‘balance’ and fine because she walked 20,000 steps a day and did training to burn it off? I genuinely think she believes it’s a normal diet and doesn’t see the issue because she stays in relatively decent shape

Reactions: 19