Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Addd

VIP Member
Oh god she should really stop with her morning thoughts they just do more damage then good. Saying she wants to drink for her breakfast and the effort of moving again. I honestly think on a real level she needs to stop with the self help books and social media, stop chasing that crowd in London, and go get professional help and sort her life out.

But then again getting professional help is probably to much of effort like everything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22

SellyKayne

She’s an awful advertisement for that tan 😬 I don’t know if she’s trying to act clueless to come across as endearing or something? But she’s coming across as super awkward and not in a cutesy way 😬 also, she really needs to stop picking and making absolute shit of her face 🤢
What in utter fuck was that tan 'ad' ??? Oh I haven't worn tan in so long that i forget how to do it or whether you wash it off. Acting purposely stupid for attention or just genuinely stupid?

I think the vlogs stopped after the last one about flying first class got more dislikes than likes!
Hahaha that was me and my 560 accounts 🤣

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Has she been on the underground / tube at all since going to London? Why is she always getting Ubers- there’s literally no point. Tubes are much quicker and convenient?
wow this is quite unsolicited advice obviously coming from a deep inner place of hate for ubers! I can recommend some books for you, please DM me for some undisclosed affiliate links

• Haha

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I’ve never known anyone to eat at much fatty saturated convenience food in my life. She must not have an ounce of respect for her body.

Make a bloody omelette ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Lilcutiecat86

Am I the only one thinking that tattle.life has become the script of insta stories of late. A lot of the Irish influencers alone seem to be talking about topics mentioned here. Diren could well be playing along with the inside joke with siobhan etc about the food. Siobhan stalking James. Siobhan and Sinead purposely not interacting to create more speculation here..
These people don't read DMs but yet seem mention the most topically convos here. 🤷‍♀️Maybe just me but..

Omg; like she has no clue about London. Her frame of reference is a monopoly board. She is obsessed with address! I stayed on same street bout 15 yrs ago before I moved to London and I can tell you it is not worth it. The view is predominantly of the road and the traffic noise is unbearable. It is a proper tourist trap. Felicity’s comment on amount of stuff is awful.. soh basically buys bee stuff everywhere she goes and just dumps it when she is done in that country because of luggage limitations. Absolutely disgusting

• Haha
  • Sick

Tigger22

From £500 a night 🤯 I’ve been sat here for a good few minutes trying to figure out why?!
Sure it looks to be a lovely apartment but there are so many fantastic hotels in London with unique decor, fantastic views, gorgeous facilities (not sure if they are open in England again) that even £200 a quid a night would get you something nice - although for a week I would still consider that a splurge.

Also what I don’t understand is she has what I consider to be the ultimate goal - the ability to work from anywhere - yet she chooses to stay in one place and one area within that place.

This year has shown me more than ever the beauty within the British Isles, she could have rented a boujee van and driven around the whole country by now, getting her steps in on gorgeous walks on the beaches and hikes in the mountains. Yoga by a loch and morning reading in the fresh air. She could have even taken a long route home to Ireland and made this time and her spending worthwhile. But ofc for Shiv it would have to be a top range BMW and bottles of eye-watering expensive champagne.

I get this is a wildly romanticised idea and maybe I’ve just been cooped up in my Bangkok apartment for too long, we are back into curfew and restrictions 😩 but with her freedom and absence of responsibilities, she could very well make it happen. Look at the likes of where’s mollie.

I almost feel pissed off that she has so much available to her and she wastes it 😂

As for Bali, not surprised in the slightest she hasn’t acknowledged any of it. Only when it is time for her to come back and the problems affect her will she mention it.

I wonder if she is aware what is happening in South Africa right now 🤔

• Heart

Addd

VIP Member
No Siobhan. You’re a bad human and it pisses people off. You lack the depth of character to truly reflect on your own behaviour, and you yes YOU are entirely the problem. Nothing to do with anyone having an empty life and filling it with talking about you. You’re shitty enough to provoke a reaction from people because you refuse to confront your own behaviour. Keep up the signaling though, good girl 🖕🏼
Was just coming on to say this. I can honestly say my happiness is not based whether I talk shit call out Siobhan. Her shitty behaviour especially in these times of pandemic would drive anyone to call her out. But I suppose she has keep telling herself that we are all one troll who is jealous of her. If she took her head out of her ass for even 5 minutes she would see how selfish she is. And that’s what annoys people - not make them happy

• Heart

Madeline 74

VIP Member
It's so weird. She went to london for work purposes yet all shes done is open furnace places which you can do anywhere. Spends 90 % of her time on her own in this wonderful city. Breakfast on own, eating pizza and icecream every day alone. I'd like to feel sorry for her but she made her bed. Maybe its karma on how she treats others. Her personality that we dont see cause we only see 1% of her life must be even worse if her friends dont even want to spend any time with her.

leahcimm123

VIP Member
She must be haemorrhaging money at this point. Month long rentals in swanky parts of London through booking.com 🙄

I reckon she was being cat called simply because she isn’t wearing a bra as she stomps around London to show her 1 troll the sights

• Haha

Tippedover21

VIP Member
Irish in London here, hi! 🙋🏻‍♀️ The buzz was far from electrifying. It has been hostile since England got to the quarter finals 🙈 the fans would literally lay into you for not fitting in singing their songs and wearing their colours. So I wouldn’t blame her for staying home. I got caught in the midst of a football riot in Leicester Square after the Ukraine game and it was hardly a joyous occasion 😬
Theres clearly a Brexit subcontext going on with many nationalistic fans.

The players are fantastic role models for such a young age. Seeing the abuse this morning levelled at the black players from so called fans is disgusting.

• Angry

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Irish in London here, hi! 🙋🏻‍♀️ The buzz was far from electrifying. It has been hostile since England got to the quarter finals 🙈 the fans would literally lay into you for not fitting in singing their songs and wearing their colours. So I wouldn’t blame her for staying home. I got caught in the midst of a football riot in Leicester Square after the Ukraine game and it was hardly a joyous occasion 😬
Fully agree with this. I walked down my local high street at 12pm yesterday. There were groups of grown men acting the maggot, shouting abuse at anyone that looked ‘foreign’ (their words, not mine). They booed my son when we walked past because he was wearing a Man Utd jersey. Imagine, booing an innocent child walking down the street. I couldn’t have been happier that I was safe at home with my son, watching that game last night.

• Sad
  • Wow