Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tippedover21

VIP Member
Yeah I was pure shocked that that was her takeaway from the journey. She shouldn't be travelling at all 😂.
There's a common theme here.

They are all vacuous, soulless, privileged entitled dimwits with absolutely no sense of perspective despite extensive travel. They have no real empathy with challenges of the locals whether that's in a 3rd world country or here in the 1st world. Anytime they do mention the locals it's false and for Instagram likes and simply to appease their lost aspirational fans. These fans are even bigger dimwits I would argue.

They live in echo chambers that constantly reaffirm their behaviours. It's actually so weird. And as for true friends, they all use each other for content. Horrible existence in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Markbire

VIP Member
queennicole... just when I thought these Bali huns couldn't shock me anymore. That's some journey to be taking in a pandemic flying through all them different places 😑. To copenhagen??? How can she afford to live there anyway 😅
She’s very vague about the “work” part of the journey 😂. From her posts yesterday she said they needed one more girl… sounds like a call girl 😂

Wow. You obviously haven’t heard of the amazing online leaflet course for keeping your soul fit! I mean how she isn’t a well known guru worldwide I will never know
Or asking people to donate to help save the dog she found in Bali… who has now been left by her in Bali.

• Haha
  • Sick
Irish in London here, hi! 🙋🏻‍♀️ The buzz was far from electrifying. It has been hostile since England got to the quarter finals 🙈 the fans would literally lay into you for not fitting in singing their songs and wearing their colours. So I wouldn’t blame her for staying home. I got caught in the midst of a football riot in Leicester Square after the Ukraine game and it was hardly a joyous occasion 😬
This doesn’t surprise me. Too much alcohol, starting drinking far too early in the day & complete and utter anger when they lose. The #London tweets are absolutely disgraceful.

• Heart

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
I enjoy the odd hangover Dominis, this would be about once every six months kinda thing. Siobham has that ruined for me. Bit does anyone think its really feckin overpriced?

Like if she coooked instead of ordering that shite constantly she'd have a house bought!

• Sick

SellyKayne

Shes an absolute scumbag saying that this is the reality of not having a home, she has no fucking clue what that's like 😡😡😡😡😡

Madeline 74

VIP Member
Men shouting at her. What ever. If that actually happens. Youd swear she was famous. Same one posting pictures of lads without their permission calling them talent or that poor lad she thought was Ronaldo. ironic much Shiv

Influenced

Chatty Member
Are any of us stunningly gorgeous and fit and willing to take one for the team by hitting up IFS and cracking on to James 🙏

• Haha

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen Direns latest stories? Sounds like he’s talking to some Irish people and he’s tongue and cheek saying he hates Siobhan and that she has no discipline and eats Dominos every night 😳😳😳😳😳😳
She will be comfort eating another dominos to get over this!! I’m already excited to wake up and see tomorrow’s morning coffee thoughts 👀

• Haha

TereseG

I thought the exact same!! How uncultured and immature is she?!
Or she’s just drunk?
She’s drunk. They were having mimosas at brunch.

How else would you explain the weird stories? Phone on the pavement to take a selfie with the cigarette butt and her friend, giggling like a loon at the changing of the guard, taking random photos of posh people/places, taking another selfie with a wooden elephant and her jacket lobbed on the grass all topped off with a bottle of bubbles.

Someone already called it on here that her weekend sesh was going to start today.

Tippedover21

VIP Member
I met her in Thailand also. I won’t go into specifics as she 100% reads this. But I found her insufferable & embarrassing 😂 Really bad socially. Awkward. Weird. Only talks about herself and how great she is. Doesn’t ask questions or want to know anything about anyone else. Seemed to think she was a celebrity & that everyone Irish in Thailand was there because of her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 that was widely discussed in the group when she wasn’t around. She would be like “it’s so funny there’s so many Irish here….I wonder why” 😏 like implying it was cos of her. Cringe
Thats exactly the impression I get from her and exactly how I imagined she would be in real life. I'd say she has dismissed so many genuinely friendly, caring and emphatic people over the years as beneath her because they work normal jobs or may show some vulnerability.

Could only imagine listening to her after a few drinks. Would be an absolute head melter and people get less tolerant of these types aswell as they get older so it will not get any easier to make friends. Shiv definitely has an overinflated unjustified ego because of her Instagram following.

She'll be a washed up lonely cat lady in her mid 40s if she doesn't cop onto herself and reign that ego in.

• Heart

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
Yea like for those people who do want kids at some point, you never hear them banging on ‘i want kids, i want kids, i want kids’. Its so weird she never shuts up about it. You cant take care of yourself as it is, so not having kids is a wise idea at this point in your life!
I wonder is this another case of her saying she really doesn’t want something because so far it just isn’t happening for her so it’s easier to say she doesn’t want it than she can’t have it? I don’t by any means mean time is running out but I feel like deffo a lot of girls my age (few years younger than Siobhan) sort of have a time plan in mind like be engaged by this age, kids by this age and yes it doesn’t always work out but at almost 33 she doesn’t seem to have any significant relationships in her life? Her and Sinead are hanging on by a thread and there doesn’t seem to be any sign of a relationship (which is fine) but that would mean kids would still be quite a while down the line? And maybe she thinks it just won’t happen for her even if she wanted it so it’s easier to just say she doesn’t want it? If any of my friends said to me ‘I don’t want kids’ I’d take that at face value and while you might chat about it every now and then I wouldn’t question that but for some reason with Siobhan nothing seems genuine or rings true. I think it’s after all her rants about choosing to be single (despite all the dating apps/JS stuff) and poor diet choices despite telling other people how to live and eat, it just makes me question every single thing she says and because she doesn’t seem happy I don’t believe any of it. I’m not saying kids are the answer but I’ve never heard someone talk about not wanting kids so much.. it’s really not that controversial and no one actually asked?

• Heart
“The realities of not having a home”. I won’t be rushing to call Peter McVerry love. God, she has a dreadful way with words. You haven’t a clue Siobhan. Jesus Christ 🤦🏻‍♀️
Came on to say exactly this. People that have no home can’t afford to splash out on a “boujee” apartment in Hyde park. She has absolutely no awareness.
This new apartment is for a week only, this is all part of the plan to be back in Dublin. She will be home in a week, wait and see

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I look at her clips and all I see is a fraud. She has the body and skin of someone who doesnt look after themselves. Being in good shape and being healthy is 80% nutrition. So she fails straight away.

• Heart
'' I hate men that shout at me' - put down the stones and leave the glasshouse good girleen!!!

commere shiv - is it grand to post a load of men at the turf games and say '' THE TALENT''....

back to the livin room to ur pizza ya spacer

• Haha
Reactions: 18