Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leahcimm123

VIP Member
I think it’s probably a case of her thinking that every single noise from a male is directed at her. Could also be a case of lads just shouting shite at her for walking around videoing herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Jellybb

VIP Member
She’s an awful advertisement for that tan 😬 I don’t know if she’s trying to act clueless to come across as endearing or something? But she’s coming across as super awkward and not in a cutesy way 😬 also, she really needs to stop picking and making absolute shit of her face 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
Dublin’s biggest fan would have to be back for the All Ireland Final sure how could she miss the annual opportunity to put on the jersey, post numerous throwback pictures of same said jersey like it’s a relic and then jump on the bandwagon bus from the big tree up to Croke Park. Standard September for those living differently

• Haha

ViolaEsponola

Actually, while im at it, siobhans 'staying in 2 nights in a row makes.me want to have drinks with breakfast' looks a bit worrying, but then again is she trolling us? Because its been said here shes on dangerous territory the way she needs to drink with every meal and every outing has to revolve around drinks. We all know shes not funny so she could be trolling if she has read here, or she could just actually be serious. But if she had read about her drinking and eating here, she should really take a step back and see how bad her drinking and eating habits are

Addd

VIP Member
Also her attitude towards downloading hinge on a Sunday even annoyed me at this stage, like stop wasting other people’s time just because you want some validation.

Reactions: 22
I almost feel sorry for her. Imagine being in London where the final of the Euros is being played and England is in it……the buzz around the place must have been electrifying. Even if you don’t watch football, that would be a match to head to the pub for just for the atmosphere alone. Where are her English friends? Why didn’t they invite her out to enjoy that moment? Instead she sat in and ordered pizza and moaned it was taking ages. She’s a lost cause. What an idiot

• Heart

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I won’t lie, I scroll tattle on my work phone to remind myself of her latest antics when I’m writing a new poem. Sometimes I’m so proud I almost want to send it to her 🤣 but I am afraid as being identified as the No.1/Only 1 troll 😈
I would put good money on saying that she has most def read all of your phenomenal ‘ode to Siobhán’ masterpieces 👀👀👀

• Haha

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I knew I was doing someone wrong. I had oats for breakfast and eggs for lunch. Duh! I’ve got this fitness health thing backwards. It’s more shit and less healthy foods I should be aiming for.

what an absolute tit

• Haha

Madeline 74

VIP Member
Her latest story on Bali. Is she ever going to mention what's happening in her home or does her charity just extend to I pay for my takeaways so that supports the locals. she really is rotten to to the core. Self obsessed cow.

• Heart
  • Sick

mrsbinfield

Could not get over this, does this girl not have the makings of a goddamn sandwich or Beans on toast or even a fry if she's stuck like?? Traipsing around late for crap pizza??? She's not well? And this for dinner???
It’s unreal isn’t it . I work shift work near a Tesco express … so I’m not always prepared - it’s so fucking easy to get decent bits for a meal there, even though I’m throwing it together in work . We’ve a kettle and micro … so many choices , sushi , vegan meals, macro meals , packs of meat and salads . She’s selling a fitness course and this is the rubbish she posts and rubbish she eats constantly. What a moron

• Heart

Marymary41

I’m just wondering WHY she decided to go to London in the first place? Like what attracted her to move there? She literally has nothing going on in it. She has no friends, the gym stuff you can do anywhere, her “work” you can also do anywhere. Why not just stay in Portugal? At least she seemed a little bit happy there surrounded by family members. Like I’d consider myself an introvert and I kind of think she is too..... maybe she does enjoy time alone at home in her apartment.... but I don’t get why you’d move to an expensive city like London to stay in your apartment alone! Tonight was very telling as if she had any real friends she’d be out watching the match!!

I don’t think Diren was joking when he said she has no discipline :oops: a McDonald’s after her big workout earlier. I’d be bloated to bits and sluggish If I had her diet.

Last edited:
  • Sick

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
I don’t get why she’d share her awful food choices not even just in her line of work, but in general because I wouldn’t if I was having a shit food week? Tbf I wouldn’t even if I was having a good one but why share that in general? Would you not be mortified that as an adult that without dominos you can’t make yourself a substantial meal? I don’t think it makes people think I’d love to eat like her and look like she does cause I think that much bad food would put anyone off? I’ve seen loads of PTs highlight cheat meals/days, treats and balance in your diet but Siobhan seems to be lacking on the healthy side. I can’t tell if she just doesn’t care or she hasn’t done the work to realise how bad it is and genuinely doesn’t know? She keeps in good enough shape down to all her workouts and steps but I don’t think her heart is in it, I think it’s so she doesn’t see as many effects of her diet.

• Heart
Tell me you're petty without actually saying you're petty?

Siobhan said she didn't like the book 'Where the Crawdad's sing' so I instantly bought it and am nearly finished and it's excellent. Shes an uncultured swine.
Its past that, its bad comedy. Ireland has won 5 Nobel Prizes for literature - a stunning achievement - but "I dont read fiction". Lol she reads self-help piss by gobshites instead. Basically to use an equation for her:

Atomic Habits+The Seven Habits > The Picture of Dorian Grey + Ulysess

What - a - pleb

• Heart

Flower29

She’s actually sickened me this time. How can a woman pay £500 per night (ish) and complain that this is the reality of not having a home… THIS ISNT THE SAME AS BEING HOMELESS. Such an entitled c*nt,

rebremm99

Chatty Member
She has a massive superiority complex, the apartment, bag, flights etc are purely to post on insta and make people believe she’s wealthy. When actually, she doesn’t pay tax and spends half the year living cheaply in poor countries. I can’t even cope with the cringe of her, she’s about 35 and her whole life is about impressing strangers and sticking it to her hAtErZ 🥴

• Heart