Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I am gonna sign up for oh fitness furnace after all, according to their head coach I can have a bottle of wine and pizza and it’s only 300 calories, the weight is gonna fall of me 😉😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think I am gonna sign up for oh fitness furnace after all, according to their head coach I can have a bottle of wine and pizza and it’s only 300 calories, the weight is gonna fall of me 😉😆

Don’t forget the mindset module, so many overlook this that they all feel the need to mention this in their 1993 Microsoft Excel check in x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is she looking at apartments in Mayfair? She might as well get one of those dirt cheap Easyjet hotel rooms with no windows if all she is going to do is sit on her own eating pizza.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why is she looking at apartments in Mayfair? She might as well get one of those dirt cheap Easyjet hotel rooms with no windows if all she is going to do is sit on her own eating pizza.
Mayfair is such a heartless place. It’s definitely not the place for an unwashed pizza eating mathlete to hang out in 😬 a specific type of person lives there and it ain’t her. Speaking as someone who works in the London property industry I’m having a huge internal LOL at this suggestion from her

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Lies lies lies I see her home shortly after the 19th or if she’s getting a second vaccine and then shortly after. Notice her air B and B search was for 14th July so that’s only days away.

What a useless hobo

Reactions: 13
Honestly when she admitted to taking a “wild guess” for tracking that pizza ... I am really wondering if she is ok. She hasn’t a bleeping breeze and this is supposed to be her livelihood

Honestly when she admitted to taking a “wild guess” for tracking that pizza ... I am really wondering if she is ok. She hasn’t a bleeping breeze and this is supposed to be her livelihood
Let's all try this approach in our real world jobs and see what happens...
See yis all in the dole queue in a month or so...!! 😂😉

Reactions: 8
Agh but sure it wouldn’t look good for the gram! Wonder how far Mayfair is from Jamesie boy?! 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine yer wan swanning around Mayfair, in her cheap MP gear and her sweaty fanny.

Give me strength…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I literally burst out laughing, all the great places to hang out in London and she wants to live in Mayfair where nothing ever happens 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I literally burst out laughing, all the great places to hang out in London and she wants to live in Mayfair where nothing ever happens 😂
Maybe she’s hoping to bag herself a rich Arab husband she can put her feet up then and quit working so hard!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a waste of money if she does stay another month in London which is questionable. It was the same last year with the air b&b more money than sense. I know she has no intentions of buying a house in Ireland but seriously over 4 grand in London to sit indoors eating for another month. She probably spent 2 to 3 grand already for that luxury. She honestly could be using her money so much more productively. 😭 but too lazy too unskill, too lazy to make the furnance less generic, too lazy to help her stans.

Reactions: 13
Ok going to give this estimating craic a go.

Today we’ve a stock take on controlled drugs in the warehouse. I’m sure the pharmacy chain will be ok with approximate numbers of opioids ?

• Haha
Mayfair! Cop yourself on. Have a look round Notting hill, Marylebone, Belsize Park if you’re chasing $ hun

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.