Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am absolutely dying to get to London!! Art Galleries and Museums and Kew Gardens and bus tours!!! And everything else!! She is mad!!!
Same, adore just walking around.. been far too long since I was there!! First stop will be London Bridge and the Tower of London for the Crown Jewels

Reactions: 7
queennicole... just when I thought these Bali huns couldn't shock me anymore. That's some journey to be taking in a pandemic flying through all them different places 😑. To copenhagen??? How can she afford to live there anyway 😅
She’s very vague about the “work” part of the journey 😂. From her posts yesterday she said they needed one more girl… sounds like a call girl 😂

Wow. You obviously haven’t heard of the amazing online leaflet course for keeping your soul fit! I mean how she isn’t a well known guru worldwide I will never know
Or asking people to donate to help save the dog she found in Bali… who has now been left by her in Bali.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
And the fact they bought a puppy, had an insta page for it and then boooom it disappeared ?

*talking about pretty Princess

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Poor James is gonna have to keep up the avoiding for another while longer now. I’d say she is on a mission to hang out with him before leaving London

I unfollowed her ages ago when she was in bali stalking James and Co. So i was kinda outta the loop quickly caught up.now. Would she not just ask him out already better than stalking and following him from country to country.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I unfollowed her ages ago when she was in bali stalking James and Co. So i was kinda outta the loop quickly caught up.now. Would she not just ask him out already better than stalking and following him from country to country.
Likewise! This is my first time catching up on what shes up to with months - it appears nothing has changed 🤦‍♀️😂🥴

Reactions: 6
Siobhan is good for influencing alright she has influenced her so called friends to travel as they wish. Her coach (slave) cory is flying along to her boyfriends drift races none stop. Doubt she is isolating after each return and then that other clown nicole making an unnecessary flight half way across the world. Wonder is she one of the Only Fan girls in Bali that siobh had alluded to

Reactions: 9
No Siobhan. You’re a bad human and it pisses people off. You lack the depth of character to truly reflect on your own behaviour, and you yes YOU are entirely the problem. Nothing to do with anyone having an empty life and filling it with talking about you. You’re crappy enough to provoke a reaction from people because you refuse to confront your own behaviour. Keep up the signaling though, good girl 🖕🏼

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
No Siobhan. You’re a bad human and it pisses people off. You lack the depth of character to truly reflect on your own behaviour, and you yes YOU are entirely the problem. Nothing to do with anyone having an empty life and filling it with talking about you. You’re crappy enough to provoke a reaction from people because you refuse to confront your own behaviour. Keep up the signaling though, good girl 🖕🏼

She should have picked this one instead - far more appropriate

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I am so glad you said this. My life is very fulfilling thank you very much. I have a 20 something daughter who I am trying to guide through the fake world of insta and this fraud has to be called out so young girls like.my daughter don't look at her and think " hmm I can stop working and act like Siobhan and everything will be fabulous". That is why I comment on fake lives. My daughter has a career in finance and just told me she sorted a pension plan. Dont get me wrong she is still having a fabulous social life but by God she works hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.