Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don’t understand how she’s able to pay central London Air BnB fees for sooo long?!
I work in an actual full time job for a reasonable wage and I wouldn’t be able to afford that for so long!!

Reactions: 8
Homebird? But isn’t home Bali???
Can’t wait for “September-ish” . Yay. 🙄

couple of corkers from this morning for those who have to wait for WAI.

-OHnly Fans

-Further attempts to get james’ attention about BJJ

- She’s coming home, She’s coming home…

DBFA7162-0BD3-4A2B-932F-7D79466271F0.png
637255CA-2D6D-49D8-BEF8-D6BE421306B8.png
39EF4773-DFBF-4513-989E-AAD6AC0DE9F5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dublin’s biggest fan would have to be back for the All Ireland Final sure how could she miss the annual opportunity to put on the jersey, post numerous throwback pictures of same said jersey like it’s a relic and then jump on the bandwagon bus from the big tree up to Croke Park. Standard September for those living differently

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So she is giving 2-3 more months for the relationship with James to happen and then she’s back home.

also , I used to be a party girl?
Hmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's in London, Zara shops are ten a penny, and I bet she still didn't even go near an actual shop and just ordered online because she's that lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She's in London, Zara shops are ten a penny, and I bet she still didn't even go near an actual shop and just ordered online because she's that lazy.
The same Zara she goes to in every country she lives (differently) in. I actually still cannot get my head around that fact that she has seen none of London. It’s baffling. I’m living in London a long time and I still love doing typical touristy things every so often. I do a lot of them alone, which I love. She gives me so much cringe. Everything she says and writes is so tone deaf.

Reactions: 20
The same Zara she goes to in every country she lives (differently) in. I actually still cannot get my head around that fact that she has seen none of London. It’s baffling. I’m living in London a long time and I still love doing typical touristy things every so often. I do a lot of them alone, which I love. She gives me so much cringe. Everything she says and writes is so tone deaf.
I can’t get over it?! Sure even if she went to a bloody Zara, but in a different part of town, via a few attractions and lunch? I love taking myself on a day trip into town and just soaking it up

Reactions: 7
Poor James is gonna have to keep up the avoiding for another while longer now. I’d say she is on a mission to hang out with him before leaving London

Reactions: 5
Love that she doesn't think she is a party girl anymore. Or that she thinks she is normal. Cos it's so normal to drop 2 grand on a gucci bag. It's so normal to spend 4 grand on accommodation. It's so normal to fly in and out of Ireland, Portugal and bali every couple of months.

I'm sorry but that queenicolex wan is in Denmark!!! working with a girl that she met out in bali. I really wonder what the work will be.

Last edited:
  • Haha
At least she's not on a moped in Bali, screaming how much she got in the leaving and when her period is due

I havnt a clue where this pic is but if it was me I be hiding further.
When she posted it i cringed so hard because i thought it was james, but its that guy ed, aneedtoread. Looks very like james though

Reactions: 8
queennicole... just when I thought these Bali huns couldn't shock me anymore. That's some journey to be taking in a pandemic flying through all them different places 😑. To copenhagen??? How can she afford to live there anyway 😅

• Sick
  • Wow
I am absolutely dying to get to London!! Art Galleries and Museums and Kew Gardens and bus tours!!! And everything else!! She is mad!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
queennicole... just when I thought these Bali huns couldn't shock me anymore. That's some journey to be taking in a pandemic flying through all them different places 😑. To copenhagen??? How can she afford to live there anyway 😅
Wow. You obviously haven’t heard of the amazing online leaflet course for keeping your soul fit! I mean how she isn’t a well known guru worldwide I will never know

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.