Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
492 calories. Is she having a laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just saw that, jaysus if she always tracks like that it would explain a lot. :ROFLMAO: That thing is easily 1000 calories plus, it's essentially a whole baguette with fatty toppings (the cheese on this would already be around 300 lol). She probably added the lowest calories she could find on MFP (which are likely a serving size and not for a huge piece like that...).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Ah you'd have to laugh, complaining about Portugal because she felt she couldn't be healthy there because of the lack of fruit & veg. No fruit or veg has seen inside her stomach since she got to London. Maybe she was talking about lack of a certain veg in Portugal 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ah you'd have to laugh, complaining about Portugal because she felt she couldn't be healthy there because of the lack of fruit & veg. No fruit or veg has seen inside her stomach since she got to London. Maybe she was talking about lack of a certain veg in Portugal 🍆
I can’t believe she’s saying she couldn’t get fruit and veg in Portugal. Is she having a laugh?! Fruit and veg abroad is always so fresh!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
"I assume the English are right its their language" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she clearly has been in SW London too long. No offense to English people on here. Its just her and her rambling thoughts She hardly has any Irish I bet just school level.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
"I assume the English are right its their language" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she clearly has been in SW London too long. No offense to English people on here. Its just her an her rambling thoughts She hardly has an Irish I bet just school level.
Her grandfather will have motion sickness at this stage from turning in his grave….’the English are right’ 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Second recalibrated bodies! So much knowledge!

Who on earth is the person with the calorie target based on a fitness watch?!

This is SO handy, thank you!
I third recalibrated bodies. They are so informative I learnt so much from them. Put weight on during lock down and able to implement what they thought my 3 years ago to loss it again.
Even follow them on Instagram they are so good.

Reactions: 3
That other pain in the hole Queen Nicole has fled Bali to Denmark 😂.

Seems all the Instahuns are leaving Bali now with this mandatory vaccine if you’re leaving the country rule 😂

Reactions: 20
Her tracking is beyond shocking!!!!! Anyone who has done any sort of diet or tracking macros, knows the Craic. After 3 weeks of my fitness pal, you know the drill of eyeballing food and from eating same thing daily you can roughly guess and estimate weights and how much you're suppose to have on your plate

You know what you can't guess or estimate- eating out.

When I was going to a PT i was always told to over estimate when eating out or if i wasn't sure. so if was ordering an banana split?!?! Don't select the smallest banana or "light" whipped cream. Always select the largest and the full fat- reason being you didn't prepare and you don't know what's in. My PTs thought process was it's better to over state calories that go out and think you've spare calories.

I know we all say it. How are people buying this tit. I think of my teenage, 20 & current 30 year old self. How are people signing up!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Have you seen her new post about the tasty convenient food in London?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi All, Does anyone know any programme that are worth paying the money for...After reading this page, I don't think I want to sign up for the furnace but also conflicted to see who is good. It doesn't have to be a female, I would go to a male also. I also don't need to to know the basics it's more for toning rather than losing weight so don't want someone telling me about MACROS or spreadsheets
https://instagram.com/angrycarrotfitness?utm_medium=copy_link Sean is great - totally down to earth and reasonable

Reactions: 2
I third recalibrated bodies. They are so informative I learnt so much from them. Put weight on during lock down and able to implement what they thought my 3 years ago to loss it again.
Even follow them on Instagram they are so good.

I just signed up to them for 12 weeks. They seem so educated and going by the questionnaire alone ..they are very detailed.

Reactions: 5
"I assume the English are right its their language" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she clearly has been in SW London too long. No offense to English people on here. Its just her and her rambling thoughts She hardly has any Irish I bet just school level.
Surely Balinese is her first language.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You really can, Siobh. You really really can…
I mean I’m glad she’s getting some veg in (she’s got to be closing in on scurvy) but that looks VILE.
I’m around her age I think (33) and if I ate and drank like her for more than a week I’d feel so rubbish. Bad skin, bloating, constipation, and generally just down in myself.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.