Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s great to know that of all the drinking brunch drinking is the favourite..😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can't understand why yer all promoting all these fitness groups and trainers, sure isn't the guaranteed 10/10 OH Furnace good enough for you?!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Reactions: 6
Did she just admit she had two wispa pots and a Mars ice cream for breakfast? Please Jesus tell me I heard that wrong??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
It’s all catching up on her anyway, that comparison photo is pretty telling..

Reactions: 12
OMG just catching up on this dippy witch’s stories. She actually did something touristy but needed someone to hold her hand then has the audacity to bleeping laugh and take the piss at the changing of the 💂 guards! This cretin is so not educated and has zero respect for anyone’s heritage. I would kick her from here to kingdom come. She went to the UK, took a vaccine that was never meant for the likes of her and now this. Shame on you Shivs. You really are like a dose of rabies on rats

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I knew I was doing someone wrong. I had oats for breakfast and eggs for lunch. Duh! I’ve got this fitness health thing backwards. It’s more tit and less healthy foods I should be aiming for.

what an absolute tit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've used Recalibrated Bodies in the past too and they are excellent, bit more pricey but they're so good and really encouraging, and they actually teach you the reasons behind what you're doing so it's not just "follow these rules", it's "this is why this is good for you, here's how it works" and it's really helpful.

I've done a few other group ones I really would not recommend - one coach in particular who makes you hit a calorie target for workouts (based on your fitness watch which is ridiculous), encourages double scooping pre-workout, and basically says people with BED should join.. when I don't think anyone with BED should ever be encouraged to join a group so heavily focused on cutting cals and aesthetics...
There's some dodgy ones out there!
Second recalibrated bodies! So much knowledge!

Who on earth is the person with the calorie target based on a fitness watch?!

Open shared google-drive with a load of fitness guides from influencers; Kayla Itsines, Katie Crewe, Bret Contreras etc. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1T-yozBg-JBs_yGPGKzx3rK8VdmR5jcBf
Disclaimer: not my drive - got the link from Reddit and can say I've looked through and downloaded a lot of the guides with no issues. You may be gutted the furnace isn't on here unfortunately! 😭

View attachment 654895
This is SO handy, thank you!

Reactions: 3
Open shared google-drive with a load of fitness guides from influencers; Kayla Itsines, Katie Crewe, Bret Contreras etc. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1T-yozBg-JBs_yGPGKzx3rK8VdmR5jcBf
Disclaimer: not my drive - got the link from Reddit and can say I've looked through and downloaded a lot of the guides with no issues. You may be gutted the furnace isn't on here unfortunately! 😭

View attachment 654895
Why do I have a feeling. That Shiv is now creaming her sweaty Myprotein shorts now with access to this resource. Furnace 3.0 incoming 😂. She prob won’t even remove their names she’s that lazy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why do I have a feeling. That Shiv is now creaming her sweaty Myprotein shorts now with access to this resource. Furnace 3.0 incoming 😂. She prob won’t even remove their names she’s that lazy
New content coming soon.

Or her arrogance “why improve in perfection?”

Reactions: 2
bleeping only fans just casually thrown in alongside teaching for Christ sake 🤣🤣
That her dropping hints? Any interest in seeing an ohlyfans from Shiv?

I think I’d rather insert a cactus in my ass then watch her do anything sexual 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I got blocked from Instagram for a few days for using the naughty C word on a post. Only managed to catch up on Siobhan today. Reading her posts makes me want to comment so badly. I feel like the naughty C word and another ban is around the corner!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.