Siobh.Ohagan #14 Waxed, vaxed, paid no tax. Ireland doesn’t want her back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she trolling us suggesting she’s going to throw out the egg.....???

Why would a 30 something year old woman throw out a perfectly good egg because she wants more then one??

I don’t understand this logic... she has to be trolling for a reaction

HI SHIV!!

Reactions: 16
I guess when you have no life no friends and zero purpose trolling strangers on line is your only outlet

Reactions: 13
Queen Nicole just copied Sinead talking about her break up. Good bleeping god. She badly needs to get out of Bali and away from these people. Just go back to Ibiza and session on.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she trolling us suggesting she’s going to throw out the egg.....???

Why would a 30 something year old woman throw out a perfectly good egg because she wants more then one??

I don’t understand this logic... she has to be trolling for a reaction

HI SHIV!!
I wish she would clean the counter top 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes. It’s your inability to respond to messages that’s impacting the dating life 🤥
Dear goodness. How embarrassing. Who even cares about any of these comments? For someone who seemed to be so intelligent in the beginning it has fairly depleted. I think she needs to have a really good look at herself and her “business” and either change things up in a big way or cut her losses and quit.

Reactions: 9
Was filling in an application form the other day and could not for the life of me remember what I got in my a levels. Had to go and search for my CV from about 6 years ago to remind myself. And even after all that, I didnt feel the need to post it on my Instagram because what does it matter to literally anyone 🙄

Surely she could write on her morning thoughts 'must buy eggs' because that is about the height of the content she can create. but at least she would remember.
It's absolutely irrelevant when you hit your mid twenties how you did in secondary school. Experience and 3rd level is all that matters.

Sure one of the ladies I went to school with got around 300 points, didn't stand out as being academically gifted and is now is a EMEA lead for a major company listed on the stock exchange with 10s of thousands of staff globally.

Reactions: 16
Is she trolling or is it something to do with the eating disorder that she claims she sorted out. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes. It’s your inability to respond to messages that’s impacting the dating life 🤥
I find this “I don't reply to DMs" gas. There's folk out there on Insta with more followers than her who respond. Plus, I DM'd her once and she replied within minutes!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s going to prove to her followers that she didn’t throw out an egg? That she put out there in the first place? I honestly think she is losing it

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That one troll if you’re here somewhere you can climb out of her arse now because she was joking about the one egg ok, she still has it, and she will prove it.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I find this “I don't reply to DMs" gas. There's folk out there on Insta with more followers than her who respond. Plus, I DM'd her once and she replied within minutes!!!
Have to agree here. She replied to me a couple of times and almost instantly before she blocked me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've rewatched the egg story and if that was her attempt at a joke then she really needs to work on her humour because it came across as deadly serious!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That's her running to the nearest shop to buy more eggs as damage limitation to pretend she didn't throw it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I've rewatched the egg story and if that was her attempt at a joke then she really needs to work on her humour because it came across as deadly serious!!
It’s like when you were in school and someone said they picked their nose and everyone was like eewwwwww and then they’d be like I’m only joking I’d never (bad example but you get the jist).

Reactions: 11
It was deadly serious because she even said in the corner of the screen “ how do I function as an adult”
She’s back tracking now cause she’s getting tit in the DM’s - that she doesn’t read

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She comes across as though she absolutely hates her work outs! She complains about it the night before, she openly says how hard and long it felt when she was doing it (wahheeeyy! She wishes she felt something hard and long), and never looks happy! I know I look like a strawberry working out, but there's no positive vibes at all with her when it comes to exercise and she supposed to be an "athlete"

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.