Siobh.Ohagan #14 Waxed, vaxed, paid no tax. Ireland doesn’t want her back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just put the egg in the door of the fridge ffs and throw out the box.

Incredible. Food poverty obviously not high on the list of things she cares about.

Reactions: 21
I havent read the book but I follow a lot of blacklivesmatter and accounts like blackandirish, and that book 'white fragility' is not seen as a good book as it is written by a white woman talking about the hardships black people face, so she has no genuine understanding of what it feels to be a victim of racism. If shiv was as 'woke' 🤢 as she says she is, 1. She wouldnt be swiping up #afflink on anything to do with racism, 2. She should look a bit further into what people say about the books she is recommeding and 3. If she actually cares, she should be talking about racism regularly and also for the love of god racism is not just saying or thing bad things about black people. It is so much more and she should take a long look at how she treats people in bali and thailand and actually check her privilege.

Reactions: 15

Incredible. Food poverty obviously not high on the list of things she cares about.
Stop it, she’ll stop posting her moment g thoughts once and for all alas, as every move is commented on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

After her charitable work in Bali, you'd imagine throwing out food would be a no go for her if it really "opened her eyes to the poverty" my eyes hurt from eye rolling at this one and it's only 9am

Reactions: 19
I havent read the book but I follow a lot of blacklivesmatter and accounts like blackandirish, and that book 'white fragility' is not seen as a good book as it is written by a white woman talking about the hardships black people face, so she has no genuine understanding of what it feels to be a victim of racism. If shiv was as 'woke' 🤢 as she says she is, 1. She wouldnt be swiping up #afflink on anything to do with racism, 2. She should look a bit further into what people say about the books she is recommeding and 3. If she actually cares, she should be talking about racism regularly and also for the love of god racism is not just saying or thing bad things about black people. It is so much more and she should take a long look at how she treats people in bali and thailand and actually check her privilege.
I should add.... of course it is good for people to read anything about racism if it encourages them to 'check their privilege', I'm just saying, it isnt the best to recommend a book on racism that is not written by someone who has experienced racism first hand.

Reactions: 4
She 100% has a victim mentality.
She definitely does, “I find it hard to share my thoughts with so many people criticising my every move”
I have a nice idea Siobhan, stop sharing them because nobody gives a tit. How does she not see that she has brought all of this on herself? For someone who reads so many self help books she hasn’t a clue

Reactions: 22
Sorry but what do you mean by this?
I imagine they mean the way she behaves in Bali and other developing countries. Living there for the cheap food and accommodation and tax free life, thinking she is contributing to their economy by ordering take away 3 or 4 times a day but it's ok because she tips the driver, might talk once every 6 months about some charitable thing she did for the poor people of said 'poor country' and then get on a first class flight out of there.

Edit to add, complaining about the call to prayer in a predominantly Muslim country, then claiming travelling has given her a new found respect for all religions 🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Pretty convinced shes up vogues hole for some free fake tan. This mornings coffee thoughts have (in my mind anyways lol) proved me right

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not a chance she reads anything. Well maybe here lol

Like said above by another person any reader I know is passionate about what they read, openly talk about freely. Not a screen shot of the odd highlighted line.

She likes to say she is busy but other than than going to the gym she has hours every day to herself.

Reactions: 9
I’d say she is back in the bed most of the day, and doesn’t show it. She has to rest for the nightly sessions of booze and pizza

Reactions: 14
I imagine they mean the way she behaves in Bali and other developing countries. Living there for the cheap food and accommodation and tax free life, thinking she is contributing to their economy by ordering take away 3 or 4 times a day but it's ok because she tips the driver, might talk once every 6 months about some charitable thing she did for the poor people of said 'poor country' and then get on a first class flight out of there.

Edit to add, complaining about the call to prayer in a predominantly Muslim country, then claiming travelling has given her a new found respect for all religions 🤢
this is exactly what I meant, thank you for putting it OH so well 😘😘

Reactions: 9
''if i throw out this perfectly good fuckin egg'' then i'll know i've no eggs left... How about you eat the bleeping egg you bleeping egg head and then you'll STILL know you've no bleeping eggs left...

HOOOOW did this muthafukka get a good leavin cert... Thick as two short planks... Christ she's annoyed me and it's only 9am..
Here’s a thought.

She lies/exaggerates SO much about her life/history/previous jobs. She was never a trainee actuary or anything close. Look at her LinkedIn. She was basically working in recruitment and a previous poster said she was on benefits at one point.

Why do we believe what she says she got in the leaving certificate? I could easy say I got four As at A-Level to people I meet now that I’m over 30 ... who would ever know.

I call complete and utter bullshit!

Reactions: 18
Here’s a thought.

She lies/exaggerates to much about her life/history/previous jobs. She was never a trainee actuary or anything close. Look at her LinkedIn. She was working in recruitment and a previous poster said she was on benefits at one point.

Why do we believe what she says she got in the leaving certificate. I could easy say I got four As at A-Level to people I meet now I’m over 30 ... who would ever know.

I call complete bullshit!
I got 599 points in the leaving myself 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Boils my piss that she’s lobbing away perfectly good food. Pretending she’s got some sort of issue having with one egg left in the box, bleeping grow up.

Reactions: 16
Here’s a thought.

She lies/exaggerates to much about her life/history/previous jobs. She was never a trainee actuary or anything close. Look at her LinkedIn. She was basically working in recruitment and a previous poster said she was on benefits at one point.

Why do we believe what she says she got in the leaving certificate. I could easy say I got four As at A-Level to people I meet now I’m over 30 ... who would ever know.

I call complete bullshit!
Was filling in an application form the other day and could not for the life of me remember what I got in my a levels. Had to go and search for my CV from about 6 years ago to remind myself. And even after all that, I didnt feel the need to post it on my Instagram because what does it matter to literally anyone 🙄

Boils my piss that she’s lobbing away perfectly good food. Pretending she’s got some sort of issue having with one egg left in the box, bleeping grow up.
Surely she could write on her morning thoughts 'must buy eggs' because that is about the height of the content she can create. but at least she would remember.

Reactions: 11
The egg thing is scraping the barrel content wise… I can’t comprehend why someone would think this is of interest to their 150k following

The mind boggles

Here’s a thought.

She lies/exaggerates SO much about her life/history/previous jobs. She was never a trainee actuary or anything close. Look at her LinkedIn. She was basically working in recruitment and a previous poster said she was on benefits at one point.

Why do we believe what she says she got in the leaving certificate? I could easy say I got four As at A-Level to people I meet now that I’m over 30 ... who would ever know.

I call complete and utter bullshit!
There are little lies everywhere, like ‘working’ for usher as she said on Direns podcast
The actuary thing gets on my nerves too, like she studied actuarial maths in DCU but never worked as an actuary post college or took any of the professional actuarial exams, so why rant on about it?

Reactions: 18
Harps on about white privilege and “educating” herself on the matter yet flies first class out of an impoverished country -made worse by the pandemic- and blasts it on YouTube for all to see.

AND THEN goes on about bleeping eggs and wanting two instead of one.

WTF?

She needs to surround herself with family and friends and ground herself a bit in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Remember how emphatic she was on Diren’s podcast about why she “helped” Feed Bali:

“These people are Starving. To. Death”.

*Throws Nutella, eggs, and her dignity into the bin*

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.