Siobh.Ohagan #14 Waxed, vaxed, paid no tax. Ireland doesn’t want her back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never ever have signed up for waiting list. Just shows how much of a charlatan she is. Sends email out to everyone hoping someone will keep her afloat.
The email is full of grammatical errors. She doesn't know what clauses are and has commas everywhere. She used a capital 's' for summer in the middle of a sentence. A complete sentence in brackets after a full stop. But the winner has to be 'the stress of enjoying yourself while trying to feel good'. That makes no sense. Cringe

The quality must be tit because she’s always buying more

I’ve just finished book 107. Constantly have a book in my hand but siobhan would say I’m wasting my time because I mainly read fiction
Lol she's clearly never heard of Crime and Punishment, The Third Policeman, Ulysses, The Picture of Dorian Grey etc along with thousands of other classics on the human condition. No, self help books written by spoofers and fanny merchants are better. She's bad comedy

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Lol she's clearly never heard of Crime and Punishment, The Third Policeman, Ulysses, The Picture of Dorian Grey etc along with thousands of other classics on the human condition.
Loooove Flann O'Brien and Joyce and any surrealism really. Haruki Murakami's books always melt my head in the best possible way too.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The email is full of grammatical errors. She doesn't know what clauses are and has commas everywhere. She used a capital 's' for summer in the middle of a sentence. A complete sentence in brackets after a full stop. But the winner has to be 'the stress of enjoying yourself while trying to feel good'. That makes no sense. Cringe

Lol she's clearly never heard of Crime and Punishment, The Third Policeman, Ulysses, The Picture of Dorian Grey etc along with thousands of other classics on the human condition. No, self help books written by spoofers and fanny merchants are better. She's bad comedy
Sorry to go back to the podcast since it was a while ago, but when she said she reads a book and then the next book she reads has to be something that contradicts it to give the other side, that she doesnt be biased and she can make her own mind up... is that not pure bullshit and doesnt make sense at all. And she says she learns so much by reading... but if you have to read to completely opposite sides and then make your own mind up, she cant actually be learning about anything real, like actual science or anything of interest.

And like someone was saying, it was embarrassing when diren asked her how people can read so many books and not put it into practice and it went straight over her head that he was talking about her

Reactions: 22
The bang of MLM/pyramid scheme off this…

I wouldn’t pay for that, there’s white polish all over her fingers!
All the traditional warning signs are there that it's one big scam.

I think she is living beyond her means to put a show of living a perfect aspirational life.
Even her ice creams have to be magnums. And she has to show it, Everyyyyyyytime.

She is full of contradictions.

Reactions: 17
All the traditional warning signs are there that it's one big scam.

I think she is living beyond her means to put a show of living a perfect aspirational life.
Even her ice creams have to be magnums. And she has to show it, Everyyyyyyytime.

She is full of contradictions.
Remember she used to follow and preach about minimalism 🤦‍♀️She doesnt stick to one thing long enough to be convincing that she believes in it.

Reactions: 14
Sorry to go back to the podcast since it was a while ago, but when she said she reads a book and then the next book she reads has to be something that contradicts it to give the other side, that she doesnt be biased and she can make her own mind up... is that not pure bullshit and doesnt make sense at all. And she says she learns so much by reading... but if you have to read to completely opposite sides and then make your own mind up, she cant actually be learning about anything real, like actual science or anything of interest.

And like someone was saying, it was embarrassing when diren asked her how people can read so many books and not put it into practice and it went straight over her head that he was talking about her
We wouldn’t understand because we didn’t get 5000 points in the LC 96 years ago.
Did you not know that shiv isn’t just any old pt?

Reactions: 7
I've found a live one... Someone who actually pays this idiot for her services... I'd love to know why.. she was doing grand on her own beforehand!
View attachment 640786
Caroline mckenna / County Down under on Instagram has recently posted that she had joined up to the furnace. She posts a lot of tips and advice etc so will be good to see if she a review or any insight into what she’s paying for 👀

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I just started following someone called @joandkemp on insta - she's an American influencer into CrossFit. I'm not referencing body shape specifically (although I think that is relevant/tied into everything) but in terms of fitness levels and overall aesthetic this is what I thought someone who is clearly into fitness should look like - healthy, clearly fit and able to complete quite gruelling and fairly complex workouts with a focus on homecooked food and fruits vegetables but with a healthy balance of treats/fun. She looks healthy and fit because she IS healthy and fit - Shiv looks worn out, unhealthy and unhappy!!

Reactions: 15
Siobhan…

stop posting #AF links for books on racism when you behave the way you do 🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Is she a fitness influencer or a librarian 🙄
Neither both are half arsed attempts 🙄 I genuinely don't believe she's read half of those books. Coming from someone who reads alot, and I know anyone else who reads, will be very passionate about a treasure of a book when they find one. Not one or two sentences. The blurb at the back will give her the info shes selling right there 😑 Look at Ed aneedtoread account, that's how u sell a book to your followers

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder does she realise her privilege when she’s wasting a perfectly good egg for no reason?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
''if i throw out this perfectly good fuckin egg'' then i'll know i've no eggs left... How about you eat the bleeping egg you bleeping egg head and then you'll STILL know you've no bleeping eggs left...

HOOOOW did this muthafukka get a good leavin cert... Thick as two short planks... Christ she's annoyed me and it's only 9am..

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.