Siobh.Ohagan #11 Lips made of crust, tan like rust, off to London after James she lusts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And so what if u are in matching gear u could always just not match and do a mix and match of diff colours. You literally control.what u wear.
It's like she's implying 'proper' crossfitters don't give a duck about how they look and will wear anything? Most I know also have 'matching' sets, and if not matching then it'll be like all black or black and a colour- not many turn up looking like they dragged the bottom of the wash basket in the dark?? She really has a serious lack of self confidence. She always appears way out of her depth in a crossfit gym- even in Bali when she was there daily (til she got fed up of that) And the constant looking round when she's filming her workouts only emphasises that. She's aware her fitness levels aren't exactly 'sponsored athlete' quality and the brief snippets of her workouts also 'prove' that.

Reactions: 18
It's like she's implying 'proper' crossfitters don't give a duck about how they look and will wear anything? Most I know also have 'matching' sets, and if not matching then it'll be like all black or black and a colour- not many turn up looking like they dragged the bottom of the wash basket in the dark?? She really has a serious lack of self confidence. She always appears way out of her depth in a crossfit gym- even in Bali when she was there daily (til she got fed up of that) And the constant looking round when she's filming her workouts only emphasises that. She's aware her fitness levels aren't exactly 'sponsored athlete' quality and the brief snippets of her workouts also 'prove' that.
Most people in my Crossfit box coordinate their gear and would never be seen in a matching set. No one cares what you wear, they are there to work out, have the chats and support each other through the work out. Those who have an ego like Shiv rarely thrive in this environment.. She’s a melt!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh and of course there she goes mentioning how many people are viewing her stories again, on the prowl for free suit.. she's so predictable and boring 💤 I'm annoyed I didn't get to unfollow her before she blocked me, she doesn't even deserve the hate follows she has she's so lazy..

Reactions: 6
Oh she’s been totally shafted by her ‘friends’. James and Diren have gone off to Soho Farmhouse with Lucy and she’s not been invited. But in fairness anyone who can’t wash or dress themselves wouldn’t be welcome there 😬 just take the hint shiv. You’re a has-been and your days of insta-fame ended long ago

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh she’s been totally shafted by her ‘friends’. James and Diren have gone off to Soho Farmhouse with Lucy and she’s not been invited. But in fairness anyone who can’t wash or dress themselves wouldn’t be welcome there 😬 just take the hint shiv. You’re a has-been and your days of insta-fame ended long ago
She will be miraculously heading down that way now, I’d say she is already booking it as we speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know felicity has her own thread but I cant figure it out ... are felicity and diren together? Is she there with them today?

Reactions: 2
i think she keeps showing the amount of views she's gettin on stories to impress the 'brunch boys' - probably the whole evenin yesterday braggin how bleedin insta famous she is.. bet they followed - spas

Genuine question, when you do lifts should both your hands face the same way. I don't do cross fit but at body pump we either grip underhand or over hand-not a mixture of both?

Nothing wrong with that grip, it is easier for a heavy load but personally I would never use it for 55kgs lol that's super light. Only use it once it gets really heavy, otherwise both hands same way is better to train your grip. Her box jumps and "push ups" are shocking if she considers herself an athlete, though. Who would want to pay her for any fitness advice with that form?

Imagine resharing posts of them on ur IG, letting them stay in ur “no fixed abode” rental and then when u haven’t seen them in a year + they don’t even invite you to have lunch , dinner or anything with the group when you reach the same country at the same time. I would be mortified I showcased them to all my followers for them to make you a total laughing stock. I can’t stand diren but he defo felt obligated to meet her but as for James he doesn’t even pretend he wants to give her the time of day. Why oh whyyyyyy is she in LONDON???? Does she like feeling like a loner. I’m sure Sinead is even cringing at her stories

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Oh and of course there she goes mentioning how many people are viewing her stories again, on the prowl for free suit.. she's so predictable and boring 💤 I'm annoyed I didn't get to unfollow her before she blocked me, she doesn't even deserve the hate follows she has she's so lazy..
Shes mentioned it about 3 times this week. Dying for free tit so she can justify the cost of London

Reactions: 4
So if myprotein sponsors someone that person can't wear anything else but the myprotein brand? I'd say that gets pretty boring after a while
I see so many people "sponsored" by myprotein, even those who have only a couple thousand followers, it doesn't seem too hard to get a "deal" with them.

Reactions: 5
Dunno if that was a dig from James (on Diren's stories) about being an athlete too. 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Can she not even do a full push up (No hate because I can't do many full push ups) but you'd think for a sponsored athlete it'd be like a bare minimum

• Wow
Reactions: 11
To be fair - Lucy does like she’s a good bit of craic. Shiv would just do your head In 😂. She’s ok to see at a cafe for an hour and a coffee (check it off the list) but can you imagine when everyone is unwinding and having a drink and she decides to start dancing like an epileptic having a seizure.

Plus I think that guy Jayde with them would be sick of her within 5/10 mins and call her out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To be fair - Lucy does like she’s a good bit of craic. Shiv would just do your head In 😂. She’s ok to see at a cafe for an hour and a coffee (check it off the list) but can you imagine when everyone is unwinding and having a drink and she decides to start dancing like an epileptic having a seizure.

Plus I think that guy Jayde with them would be sick of her within 5/10 mins and call her out 😂
Jayde always comes across a complete hole. The epitome of white male privilege. He’s a nobody who only has a following because of James.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.