Siobh.Ohagan #11 Lips made of crust, tan like rust, off to London after James she lusts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mum is 70 and her hands look better than that! It looks like symptoms of having too much salt in your diet.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I kinda feel sorry for her. The Gucci bag was purchased on impulse so she could fit in in London. We are supposed to believe she’s so comfortable with herself and her life choices that she can live differently but off she pops and drops 2 grand on a rotten looking bag just for appearances. Despite the shite she spouts, she has deep rooted insecurities.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Her insecurities are extremely visible since moving to London. She's nervous about going to gyms. She's a PT?? If PTs are nervous about going to gyms then there's something wrong. She's questioning her every move. "am I allowed walk here" "can I wear matching gym sets" "do I have to buy branded to fit".

• Wow
Reactions: 30
She spent 2 grand on a bleeping bag and is living in that little pokey hotel room?! Would the money not be better spent on a nicer place?! Or literally anything else?!

It’s a BAG. A small bag. I’m just 😧.

I totally agree, she seems to have extremely deep rooted insecurities - I’d regard myself as fairly insecure about certain things but - to spend two Gs on a bag when you hate your hotel room and didn’t bother going home for your Mum’s birthday… it all just seems a bit off.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.