Siobh.Ohagan #11 Lips made of crust, tan like rust, off to London after James she lusts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol I bet that trainer was getting a filthy look as she said come on guys enjoy urselfs. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Genuine question, when you do lifts should both your hands face the same way. I don't do cross fit but at body pump we either grip underhand or over hand-not a mixture of both?
It offers better grip, not sure on the science behind it but it does work :giggle::LOL:

Reactions: 1
Away from all her bullshit for a second.

She is desperately insecure in herself. And that makes me sad for her.
What confuses me is that sheā€™s always promoting solo travel and telling people to ā€˜just goā€™ and that you have to put yourself out there to make friends. Yet she is so so insecure in London. It reminds me of when she was in Sydney and looked so intimidated by everyone and out of her depth. I find it astounding that she is so preoccupied with what others think of her since she landed in London.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What confuses me is that sheā€™s always promoting solo travel and telling people to ā€˜just goā€™ and that you have to put yourself out there to make friends. Yet she is so so insecure in London. It reminds me of when she was in Sydney and looked so intimidated by everyone and out of her depth. I find it astounding that she is so preoccupied with what others think of her since she landed in London.
šŸ™ŒšŸ™ŒšŸ™ŒšŸ™Œ my thoughts exactly she champions solo travel and meeting new people but then is racked with self insecurities about actually making new friends. I know each to there own and it is daunting but u have to grab the bull by horns and go for it. I think some normal friends would do her good. I feel like London could wake her up from the bali bubble. But doubtful a month will fly by and it will be back to the family in Ireland.

Reactions: 9
Iā€™m at the pity stage for her incoherent, messy ramblings. She has no identity at all. Clearly not happy with herself and trying to find her place in the world, quite literally. Yet desperate to prove to STRANGERS that she is so happy to be living differently.

That Sponsored Mathlete comment from her had me cringing so hard, I broke my Botox.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Genuine question, when you do lifts should both your hands face the same way. I don't do cross fit but at body pump we either grip underhand or over hand-not a mixture of both?
You can do a mixed grip for heavy deadā€™s, but ideally you would change hands each set. I would imagine for CrossFit you should prob do both overhand as it will transfer to you Olympic lifts better!

Reactions: 6
Sorry Siobh but your story there about 16,000 steps meaning a substantial breakfast sounds an awful lot like ā€œearningā€ your food to me. Donā€™t you preach against thisā€¦.?

Reactions: 32
Iā€™m at the pity stage for her incoherent, messy ramblings. She has no identity at all. Clearly not happy with herself and trying to find her place in the world, quite literally. Yet desperate to prove to STRANGERS that she is so happy to be living differently.
I would have pity for her too, if I was not aware of how selfish she has been and her fragrant disregard for any public health guidance (most) ppl have been aherring to.
I wont go into the rip-off furnace and how she preys on vulnerabilities - thats something else entirely

Reactions: 13
Lucy Lord on her way to see 'the boys' so poor Siobhan definitely hasn't a hope of getting a look in
Not unless Lord gets into an ā€œaccidentā€ on the way. Aka Shiv pushing her down some stairs šŸ˜‚

• Haha
She really wants to wedge the words ā€˜sponsored athleteā€™ In there today ā€¦ even when advertising her codeā€¦ whilst the camera focuses on her arse while she does her workout. How is she not embarrassed?? In fact scrap thatā€¦ we know she has no shame but god itā€™s getting more cringeworthy by the day šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really wants to wedge the words ā€˜sponsored athleteā€™ In there today ā€¦ even when advertising her codeā€¦ whilst the camera focuses on her arse while she does her workout. How is she not embarrassed?? In fact scrap thatā€¦ we know she has no shame but god itā€™s getting more cringeworthy by the day šŸ˜¬
The sponsored athlete thing is ridiculous, and then to put athlete on her bio is even more ridiculous. Sarah Holden is also sponsored by my protein, her bio says coach, Siobhan is not an athlete šŸ™„

Would anyone happen to know if Siobhan is a sponsored athlete? Iā€™ve been meaning to ask.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There's a girl in the CrossFit box I go to who constantly films herself and it is annoying af, but at least she can do proper burpees and does all the workouts Rxed. If Shivvers was beside me filming herself doing a WOD where she couldnt even do a burpee then I'd be seriously pissed off. And literally no-one in the box I go to has time or energy to even look at the other people in class, so I don't know who she thinks she is with her "they'll all be looking at me in my matching MP set" shite. No Shiv, they wont.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And so what if u are in matching gear u could always just not match and do a mix and match of diff colours. You literally control.what u wear.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.