Siobh.Ohagan #11 Lips made of crust, tan like rust, off to London after James she lusts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually feel a bit sorry for her if she wasn't invited? Diren 100% only met for a sympathy coffe and then her mentioning her brunch pals seems desperate, oh look I can make friends, I don't need them! They all call Lucy their sister (which is weird, but ok! Maybe James can, but Diren seemed to have jumped on it too) she looks like a laugh and a positive person. Siobhan is so negative, I wouldn't want her stomping around picking her skin, leaving mess, that thing she does when she breathes in and try's to get us up to do line dancing at my break away either.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The excessive positivity...is it a front? Or is it a manic state? Whatever it is is annoying.

also if she is that self concerned about wearing matching sets, can she not just ducking mix and match her clothes? She is trying so hard to put out content..

Reactions: 10
Genuine question, when you do lifts should both your hands face the same way. I don't do cross fit but at body pump we either grip underhand or over hand-not a mixture of both?
You can grip with hands different ways if its a v heavy deadlift, stops the bar from rolling in your hand when heavy

Reactions: 4
Woah another few furnace spaces ladies, London is costly! Amazing that she has so many 10/10 excel page reviews & they all have the same feedback

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t know why… but I actually felt the tiniest bit sorry for her there. The desperation from her is unreal. Walking through the park there, everyone having a drink, the music going, all having fun, and she’s just waking past by herself?

And also how many times over the last few days has she tagged those macro meals UK in an attempt for a collab? She’s a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They all call Lucy their sister (which is weird, but ok! Maybe James can, but Diren seemed to have jumped on it too) she looks like a laugh and a positive person.
Wouldn’t say it’s weird. If anything it’s a sign of a great friendship. Moving over to oz like they did (dunno if Diren did. But maybe he did) you basically create your own little family because your family is on the other side of the country. I even think her dad died and she couldn’t go home because of covid and James and the other guys were there for her.

I feel the same about some of my friends. We’re friends. But we’re basically family.

I don’t know why… but I actually felt the tiniest bit sorry for her there. The desperation from her is unreal. Walking through the park there, everyone having a drink, the music going, all having fun, and she’s just waking past by herself?
I felt the same for a min. But then you realise how she’s acted throughout this and how she basically wanted to go to London.

At some point you have to take responsibility and admit you fucked up - you’re lonely and you made the mistake coming to London because you thought you could just slot yourself into the scene there. For her own mental health. She’d be better off just going back to Portugal and waiting until her turn to get the vaccine. Or just bite the bullet go to Ireland and admit London was a mistake.

I’d have more respect for her for doing that. Then this fake manic walk about London pretending you’re having the time of your life. When you’re watching your friends do things without you 😂

Reactions: 15
It all reeks of total desperation and as someone else said I would totally feel sorry for her if it wasn’t for how selfishly she has behaved this year. She doesn’t give a crap about anyone beyond herself.

it’s hard to watch though. We all know that person who no one really wants to invite.Like they are grand and all but think they’re the best craic but in reality they’re just not.
Why she didn’t hang out in Portugal is beyond me -. There is nothing for her there

again I’d feel sorry for her was it not for her blatant plan to get home in time for the vaccine...it’s predictable and wrong -.if you live in Bali then stay the f@&k there until the pandemic is over .

Reactions: 12
Oh vaccine portal opens for her next week. Lol maybe it’s a quick stay in London. She’s such a tit - better off staying in Portugal for that extra week. Then venture to Dublin instead of all this hopping to different countries. I’d say by next week she will be hopping a surprise flight to visit Sinead, and Belfast airport just seems like the best option to fly into.

Reactions: 7
Oh vaccine portal opens for her next week. Lol maybe it’s a quick stay in London. She’s such a tit - better off staying in Portugal for that extra week. Then venture to Dublin instead of all this hopping to different countries. I’d say by next week she will be hopping a surprise flight to visit Sinead, and Belfast airport just seems like the best option to fly into.
But she hasn’t looked into it, coz you know living differently.. she’ll probs have to cancel brunch!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“OH Vaccine Portal” 🤣🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Just so you are all aware. I walked around SW London today. Many women were wearing Birkenstock’s. None of them gave an absolute duck. This is ALL in your head, Siobh.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

And also how many times over the last few days has she tagged those macro meals UK in an attempt for a collab? She’s a joke
She made her choices.....could of stayed in Ireland at end of last summer, decided to jump to Portugal
Could of stayed in Portugal near her sister, had to get off to Bali
Lots of her friends arrived in Bali, and she left for Portugal
Again could of stayed in Portugal near her sister, but oh no had to get to London for Glam City Summer or whatever.

Time and time again she makes these choices.
I have zero sympathy.
She chooses to be alone - many of us have been forced to be alone of isolated over the past 18 months

Reactions: 13
“What a vibe”, “ so much talent”… what is she, 15?! She displays the same behaviors of someone with the same depth of personality as lump
of coal. Or someone who is so desperate to blend in that tries to fool herself that she belongs in it by copying or mimicking the words and behaviors of people you aspire to be like. Also, A bit of American Psycho behavior there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.