Siobh.Ohagan #11 Lips made of crust, tan like rust, off to London after James she lusts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems so lonely. She is chasing ideas of what she thinks will look cool. If she stayed in one place long enough she might actually form a genuine bond with someone.

Reactions: 15
“What a vibe”, “ so much talent”… what is she, 15?! She displays the same behaviors of someone with the same depth of personality as lump
of coal. Or someone who is so desperate to blend in that tries to fool herself that she belongs in it by copying or mimicking the words and behaviors of people you aspire to be like. Also, A bit of American Psycho behavior there.
Think the saying mutton dressed as lamb applies 😂.

She wants to be hip and cool for the kids *finger gun POW Pow* but reality she’s a bleeping idiot and acting like someone going through a manic episode.

Reactions: 11
After her describing battersea park cafe as “such a vibe”, never been so clear to me that instagram is such filtered BS!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
The latest reviews for the furnace look as fake as ever.... The answer to the last question is similar language for 3 of the reviews!
'I personally didn't use the recipes'...

So if myprotein sponsors someone that person can't wear anything else but the myprotein brand? I'd say that gets pretty boring after a while

I usually deadlift like Shiv is doing. Better grip for deadlifts.

Same. What she's doing is the way I was shown

I cannot believe she can't do full range push ups. If our coaches came in to the gym and started doing push ups from the knee I'd think they'd lost the plot. Of course they recommend scaling to the knee if you're not able for full range but the coaches always always always do full range if working out themselves. What kind of coach is she. And as for the atrocious box hops, just awful for an alleged athlete/coach.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Lads I’m sorry but I dislike her and everything she stands for.

Her programmes are tit and her calorie advice is atrocious

And I’ve had to train a couple of women who were “broken” did her program to “fix” the prob and still obsessed.

Like this women still want and trust Siobhan over a real trainer because of her fake transformation and her lies

• Haha
The latest reviews for the furnace look as fake as ever.... The answer to the last question is similar language for 3 of the reviews!
'I personally didn't use the recipes'...
Lol just the latest reviews look fake? 😂.

Every single one she posts looks faked 😂. I’m sorry but not one person has any recommendations to improve. No one mentions an app? Or turning the measurements and ingredients list from American to European 😂.

The witch fakes them all. Badly too. 😂

• Haha

Every single one she posts looks faked 😂. I’m sorry but not one person has any recommendations to improve. No one mentions an app? Or turning the measurements and ingredients list from American to European 😂.

I’ve never once seen anyone speak about or recommend her programme... like ever !

Reactions: 14

Three out of the four reviews she has posted contain - personally haven’t used the recipes. What would be the chances that 3/4 of people use the same line 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen Maeve Madden (sorry there isn’t a thread on her yet and I don’t know how to make one) has suddenly and sneakily moved over to Dubai temporarily under the guise of her boyfriend going there to do some work (don’t believe it). She even catches herself out by posting “having a wee holiday” in a hotel in the comments. See attached screen shot!

It is supposed to be Essential travel only, even if he did have work commitments there (still don’t believe a word of it) WHY is it essential for her to be there posing on beaches for the gram? Talk about a walking Cliche. Unfollowed. I’m so completely disappointed in her as I thought she was decent. She’s just like the rest of the brain dead idiots afterall, only it’s almost worse as she’s a 38 year old woman and Dubai is now clearly on the red list (due to close connections with Asia and the Indian variant). The amount of impressionable young people that follow her and will try to copy her now. Her prancing in a ra-ra skirt for the gram day 1 with her very clearly fake Dubai Louis Vuitton Bag. How completely predictable. Also sneezing and the playing a Song I’m on vacation!!!!!!!! What is she thinking. It’s 2 fingers up to the rules. Such vile and bad taste. How isn’t she mortified at herself! I saw mention before on tattle about her shady behaviour where she and her sister were involved in massive financial fraud which ended up with the sister in jail I think (can all be googled). Now I believe it.

THIS IS EXACTLY what happened when restrictions eased last time Maeve! The Dubai insta-idiots became the laughing stock and Meme fodder of the world. People like you will take us 10 steps back. And her who has already caught Covid while travelling to Ireland repeatedly during the pandemic and gave it to her whole family and her sister’s newborn baby having to be tested at Christmas!!! Shame on you!

Edit ***** I found the article.Bashar al- Issa is Maeves Ex fiancé... him and the sister got jail but Maeve pretended to not know where the money came from (even though she was working on the fraudulent movie and engaged to him (see attached picture):

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Has anyone seen Maeve Madden (sorry there isn’t a thread on her yet and I don’t know how to make one) has suddenly and sneakily moved over to Dubai temporarily under the guise of her boyfriend going there to do some work (don’t believe it). She even catches herself out by posting “having a wee holiday” in a hotel in the comments. See attached screen shot!

It is supposed to be Essential travel only, even if he did have work commitments there (still don’t believe a word of it) WHY is it essential for her to be there posing on beaches for the gram? Talk about a walking Cliche. Unfollowed. I’m so completely disappointed in her as I thought she was decent. She’s just like the rest of the brain dead idiots afterall, only it’s almost worse as she’s a 38 year old woman and Dubai is now clearly on the red list (due to close connections with Asia and the Indian variant). The amount of impressionable young people that follow her and will try to copy her now. Her prancing in a ra-ra skirt for the gram day 1 with her very clearly fake Dubai Louis Vuitton Bag. How completely predictable. Also sneezing and the playing a Song I’m on vacation!!!!!!!! What is she thinking. It’s 2 fingers up to the rules. Such vile and bad taste. How isn’t she mortified at herself! I saw mention before on tattle about her shady behaviour where she and her sister were involved in massive financial fraud which ended up with the sister in jail I think (can all be googled). Now I believe it.

THIS IS EXACTLY what happened when restrictions eased last time Maeve! The Dubai insta-idiots became the laughing stock and Meme fodder of the world. People like you will take us 10 steps back. And her who has already caught Covid while travelling to Ireland repeatedly during the pandemic and gave it to her whole family and her sister’s newborn baby having to be tested at Christmas!!! Shame on you!

Edit ***** I found the article.Bashar al- Issa is Maeves Ex fiancé... him and the sister got jail but Maeve pretended to not know where the money came from (even though she was working on the fraudulent movie and engaged to him (see attached picture):

what’s the story with this one and we’re is that accent from

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Having to pay for lashes and brows just like the rest of us !! Sorry Shiv we dont country hop living off freebies then having a moan when you have to put your claw hand in pocket !! She is such a scrounger

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does nt she just say "give me your 79e a month and do whatever the f#ck you want as I dont give a tit"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did I read that rite that she’s considering hypnosis to stop her scraping her face 😂😂 just don’t touch ur face u dose. Needs short thick 1’s they’d be on her like horses hoofs. Makes it sound like her face is in shreds 🙄🙄🙄🙄 she’s no common sense at all 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.