Siobh.Ohagan #11 Lips made of crust, tan like rust, off to London after James she lusts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread number 11, how quick was that!

thanks to @Whoops i said it for the title 🥳
Anyone up for a recap?

Also had to cut some words to fit the title in, James is of course James Smith

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Siobhan left her "home" bali to be with her sister roisin "raisin" for her 30th.... I wanna see the birth cert on that one. Going for runs 60km so far since she arrived and getting cat called in her shorts. Trying to balance life/work mode due to drinking every night and eating like it's going out of fashion and plenty of pictures of veg and lots of pizzas. Is planning to set up in London very soon where she will conveniently get the covid vaccination.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Sore heads & sore bodies tomorrow, looking fairly red doing the shots, no SPF required when living differently

Reactions: 9
Dear Diary

I really don’t care about what the scales say even though the scales are a lying witch to me today because I’m happy in my skin here in my home in Bali , Wexford, Swords, Croke Park, Thailand, Portugal.
My travel was essential because my sisters birthday was coming up and I decided to email the embassy to tell them about the furnace, they thought I was calling my sister the furnace when they saw a picture of her. Anyway because I’m so kind and intelligent from all the books I’ve been highlighting so many people want to join the waiting list on the furnace each week. In my leaving cert maths (I did honours, and got 500 points) I learnt that in business , supply + demand =€€.
Now I put that formula into an excel sheet and it equals 10/10 for all furnace participants. They all say they loved the course and that they are now more mindful after the 3 months. I teach them how to enjoy food without feeling the guilt (and I am definitely not guilty over the 7763 calories pizza I had yesterday, but I did run 100km this morning in the heat), how exercise is to enjoy movement and not to run off a bad diet (but if it were, running and CrossFit for 30 minutes blacks out say, oh I don’t know a cinnamon bun for example). My brother also came to Portugal as it was essential that we were all here for my sisters birthday. I explained to the Polizia at the airport that without Mams Rocky Road, Roisins birthday would be < a birthday WITH Mams Rocky Road.
I’m thinking about going to London totally just a thought not related to what anyone else is doing or anyone else that might be over there but I AM looking for an apartment near a BJJ Gym and near my friend Fliss because she is the part time/pro rata girlfriend of Diren, and Diren is besties with James and I have a horn in my my protein shorts for James.
Some coffee thoughts before I sign off:

I haven’t researched a lot about the vaccine. But I did physics for my leaving cert and got an A so I don’t need to.

That one troll harassing and stalking me for years left over 400 thumbs down on my YouTube video. I wish them happiness.

I wish people would stop mentioning the fact that Sinead doesn’t have a degree.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 153
Sore heads & sore bodies tomorrow, looking fairly red doing the shots, no SPF required when living differently
Now that she has the Instagram music feature back, for tomorrow's yoga session I request that she tags "baz luhrmann everybody's free to wear sunscreen"
I'd send her a DM, but im sure there is more chance her reading it here.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Dear Diary

I really don’t care about what the scales say even though the scales are a lying witch to me today because I’m happy in my skin here in my home in Bali , Wexford, Swords, Croke Park, Thailand, Portugal.
My travel was essential because my sisters birthday was coming up and I decided to email the embassy to tell them about the furnace, they thought I was calling my sister the furnace when they saw a picture of her. Anyway because I’m so kind and intelligent from all the books I’ve been highlighting so many people want to join the waiting list on the furnace each week. In my leaving cert maths (I did honours, and got 500 points) I learnt that in business , supply + demand =€€.
Now I put that formula into an excel sheet and it equals 10/10 for all furnace participants. They all say they loved the course and that they are now more mindful after the 3 months. I teach them how to enjoy food without feeling the guilt (and I am definitely not guilty over the 7763 calories pizza I had yesterday, but I did run 100km this morning in the heat), how exercise is to enjoy movement and not to run off a bad diet (but if it were, running and CrossFit for 30 minutes blacks out say, oh I don’t know a cinnamon bun for example). My brother also came to Portugal as it was essential that we were all here for my sisters birthday. I explained to the Polizia at the airport that without Mams Rocky Road, Roisins birthday would be < a birthday WITH Mams Rocky Road.
I’m thinking about going to London totally just a thought not related to what anyone else is doing or anyone else that might be over there but I AM looking for an apartment near a BJJ Gym and near my friend Fliss because she is the part time/pro rata girlfriend of Diren, and Diren is besties with James and I have a horn in my my protein shorts for James.

I haven’t researched a lot about the vaccine. But I did physics for my leaving cert and got an A so I don’t need to.

That one troll harassing and stalking me for years left over 400 thumbs down on my YouTube video. I wish them happiness.

Excellent as always @brandambassador ...👏👏👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Dear Diary

You're the best at this 🤣 fucksake!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m actually mortified for her if this new fabulous apartment in London is actually in James building, she must have NO shame

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Tbf she could be anaemic her diet is shocking. The lips 💋 are ruined on her.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.