Siobh OHagan #10 Covid denier, first class flier, sunburnt skin looks like it’s on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The classic pretend to be happy to see your sister face who is probably riddled with covid.
The real furnace!

In all seriousness my mum has been dealing with skin cancer on her face since last year. It’s been a shock to us all as she’s not a sun worshiper or ever was. All I can say is look the duck after yourself as much as possible with sun exposure 🙈 there are no words for what the future of these two faces or any other exposed body parts for that matter. And shiv if you’re on reading this is not unsolicited advice. It’s a message to cop the duck on

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Dear Diary,
I’ve been lying to you. Lying by omission.
Before we get into the lying stuff (so reddy-yellow, I know!) I have to tell you about the trolls. Sinead asked for some feedback on “Surrounded by Twats” and someone actually had the gall to do it!!!! My leggings fell right out of my camel toe when I saw it! The fecking cheek! Sinead was crying in her room because the constructive and completely objective & justified comments were so cruel (actually, sorry, no... she was asleep and oblivious, but it’s the same thing) ... I was at the end of a 65 hour day as I had been busy with my fake app, and as a good friend I jumped in to defend her. It turned into a mass debate (something I don’t do, ever), and I showed those trolls what’s what. This one girl had set up a fake profile just to troll me (the same one who’s been doing it for the last 72 years) and said she had years of education on the topic. I’m calling bullshit. No one knows psychology better than me . Except Sinead. But she doesn’t have a qualification and is therefore a lesser person than me by default. I managed to get a little dig at her too Diary... you would have been proud 🥲
I had to do an email to my mailing list just in case people see what the trolls say and realise that everything they say is correct, and that I’m in fact a massive fraud 🤷🏻‍♀️ Dodged a bullet Diary, TG. I live to shite another day.
In other news, I was forced against my will to do a photoshoot for My-OHtein. duck sake. They just wanted Sinead on her own but I said no way... we come as a package or not at all. I really had a great time doing it. I don’t feel remotely awkward or insecure standing next to the Beg and we don’t resent anything about each other at all. I even showed everyone how to do some (a) burpee!
Just in case the abject hatred between myself and Sinead was obvious, we agreed to do a podcast to keep Brand Oh-Beg alive. Her people talked to my people (who are the same people) to set it up. I like to think of us as the Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan of the #fitfam ⛸ ⛸ 🥊 but I would never tell anyone except you, dear Diary.
Really not much else going on besides my passive acceptance of my clear unhappiness by leaving Bali and going to Portugal. I love keeping people on their toes - no one ever knows what my next move is going to be 😉 I thought people would say negative things about me traveling for non-essential reasons during a pandemic on a First Class flight from a financially decimated country but CHECK OUT THE INSTA COMMENTS!! EVERYONE LOVES AUL SHIV!!
Until next time Dear Diary. LOLs and YOLO. Xx
😂😂😂 Been waiting for this all day 👏🏻👏🏻

As usual, you nailed it. bleeping amazing.

Cannot stop laughing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The classic pretend to be happy to see your sister face who is probably riddled with covid.
HOWWWW is raisin that red tho!!!!! That’s mental 😂😂😂 is it just me? Like wtf is even going on

Can't get over the redness of the sister 😐.
Same. It’s not ok 😶😂

She is completely and utterly devoid of any cop on. Her stories there with the gorgeous beach and it 24 degrees and she's simpering into the camera like a tool "oh the girls suggested a beach day but heehee haha its FAR too cold for little ol' well-travelled, nomad , pioneer of living differently and mathlete extraordinaire me."
She’s insufferable

Reactions: 7
I still can't believe that its real. Like how can you misread the room so badly. Irish people can't even meet their families in other counties. A girl I work with hasn't seen her Mam since Christmas because she lives in Cork. Over half a million out of work and she is criss crossing the globe for social media clout in first class. What a clown. duck off Siobhan.

Reactions: 46
Shes now walking along a beautiful beach trying her best to sound like she's not complaining although she clearly is? I swear to god she is miserable. Would she ever duck up and at least TRY to be happy? She would complain about anything, literally anything

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh and SURPRISE she’s releasing new spots on the furnace 😂😂😂😂
1st class doesn’t pay for itself 🤪

Anyone who can truly afford to travel 1st/business doesn’t need to advertise it. the constant need for validation of how well she is doing in life from followers must be exhausting.

But yes tone deaf

We could all hop on planes in the morning and head off on holidays and “technically” be within guidelines but that’s hardly the point is it. We wouldn’t-because we are not selfish arseholes who only care about ourselves .

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Shes now walking along a beautiful beach trying her best to sound like she's not complaining although she clearly is? I swear to god she is miserable. Would she ever duck up and at least TRY to be happy? She would complain about anything, literally anything
She is only there 2 mins and she complaining that Portugal is not as warm as Bali ffs.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Has Shiv said anything about all the criticism she's gotten? Acknowledged it at all?
Well she actively deletes anything remotely negative off Instagram and comments are blocked on YouTube so I guess she feels there’s nothing to acknowledge 🙄🙄

Also, might be reaching here but noticed there’s no ‘like’ from sinead on her Instagram about going to Portugal.... I wonder is there tension between the ‘besties’?! 🐸 ☕

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Well she actively deletes anything remotely negative off Instagram and comments are blocked on YouTube so I guess she feels there’s nothing to acknowledge 🙄🙄

Also, might be reaching here but noticed there’s no ‘like’ from sinead on her Instagram about going to Portugal.... I wonder is there tension between the ‘besties’?! 🐸 ☕
I thought the same! I’m not a fan of Sinead but it is a bit crappy them moving to the new place and then two mins later SOH is away to Portugal for a “European summer”

She obv couldn’t hack the morning prayers.

I imagine SOH would be wild to live with if her pettiness online is anything to go by

Reactions: 12
Did her sister join the furnace? And by join the furnace I mean did she dive head first in to an actual bleeping fire? Don’t think I’ve someone more burnt.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.