Sinead's Curvy Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice Kieran Corrigan commenting under her pic today. Wtf? The old party was the talk of the town last year alright. Iโ€™ve a friend from limerick and said it was quite the scandal.

Reactions: 3
Anyone notice Kieran Corrigan commenting under her pic today. Wtf? The old party was the talk of the town last year alright. Iโ€™ve a friend from limerick and said it was quite the scandal.
She is the talk of the town ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 1
The absolute begging for the camper van! She basically said on her stories that sheโ€™d never have thought of this until she saw Louise Cooney doing it last week. I knew sheโ€™d go on the beg for one. And sheโ€™ll get one too ๐Ÿ™„ no shame

• Wow
Reactions: 8
How irresponsible to go all the way to dublin for bperfect Brendans birthday ๐Ÿ™„ not one ounce of social distancing and meeting with people from a different country, and then being kicked out of cafe en seine because they don't know how to have a meal and a drink without getting locked during a pandemic ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 7
How irresponsible to go all the way to dublin for bperfect Brendans birthday ๐Ÿ™„ not one ounce of social distancing and meeting with people from a different country, and then being kicked out of cafe en seine because they don't know how to have a meal and a drink without getting locked during a pandemic ๐Ÿ™„
No rules apply to Sinead she will always do as she wants with no thought to anyone else

A different country??

Unnecessary journey to Dublin, no masks and then sticking her head in a cafe workers face for a selfie. Again no mask. The biggest insult to all the people who risk their lives to protect others

Reactions: 6
See sheโ€™s up in Dublin with the B-Perfect crew ... staying clear of limerick city for her Birthday this year!!!
so bloody embarrassing. Brendan was out of it on his stories. He deleted the snaps too.

Reactions: 2
Why does that SweetKing crowd keep sending her boxes and boxes of sweets. She marked it #press???

Reactions: 4
Why does that SweetKing crowd keep sending her boxes and boxes of sweets. She marked it #press???
Donโ€™t know but itโ€™s you and I who will pay for them as itโ€™s a business and not a charity. I will never buy their sweets because they give so much away

Reactions: 2
Thereโ€™s barely been one snap today thatโ€™s not been an ad. Iโ€™m sooo sick of all the instagrammers at this stage. Ad after ad after ad.

I just went onto the website of that bloom in a box thing she showed there because I though oh that's a cute idea. โ‚ฌ25 for one flower in a box. Are they mad?!!

• Wow
She's always at that with her bras. She thinks it looks good and that people don't think it's her bra ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ it looks terrible.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.