Sinead's Curvy Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why she doesn't have Larby on any of her posts. Probably because Joanne can't control how she looks in them 🙄
And she never mentions Sinead...... Only said friends..... Strange considering they love blowing smoke up each others holes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sinead puts up stories about absolutely anything so it must be in joanne’s rule book not to allow posts unless they’re elusive and don’t show her face basically. She can’t photoshop Sinead’s pics after all 🤣

Reactions: 8
It’s so so weird. I thought they would do a pic together or something?

Reactions: 2
She must waste some amount of money on food. She's always eating out.

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry now but all her staycation recommendations? I’d love to know how many were ‘gifted’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
All the bloody tagging of businesses in her staycation posts is so pathetic and beggy. Saying how oh we'd love to go on staycation and rent a campervan all while tagging Irish campervan rentals. Well Sinead put your hand in your pocket like everyone else and pay for the damn thing! It's hardly rocket science!!!!
I really hope she doesn't use her fundraising efforts for that girl to suit her own agenda now.

Reactions: 9
All the bloody tagging of businesses in her staycation posts is so pathetic and beggy. Saying how oh we'd love to go on staycation and rent a campervan all while tagging Irish campervan rentals. Well Sinead put your hand in your pocket like everyone else and pay for the damn thing! It's hardly rocket science!!!!
I really hope she doesn't use her fundraising efforts for that girl to suit her own agenda now.
Omg she will use it, it’s why she jumped on that for her own gains

The 'Mon away with me' shite does my head in. I'll never forget her getting nominated for best travel blogger and her campaigning to win it and she'd literally been on one big holiday to bali and nz and that was it. Travel blogger my hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Geez some serious begging going on today! She tagged so many places she wants to go, of course looking for a freebie! And then asked ppl to comment not DM so looks better for her engagement etc!!

Reactions: 7
Geez some serious begging going on today! She tagged so many places she wants to go, of course looking for a freebie! And then asked ppl to comment not DM so looks better for her engagement etc!!
She will get a freebie yet

And then asked ppl to comment not DM so looks better for her engagement etc!!
Yes!!! Totally done like that so she can ring up businesses hawking herself for a freebie and say she has x amount of followers and a high level of engagement.
Seriously pissed off with her now and she's undoing the bit of good work she did.
Guaranteed she will be selling her two minutes of fame on the radio as 'regular contributor on national radio" to blag free stuff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.