Sinead's Curvy Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spotted her myself the other day and I had to double take. Shes very large in real life. Like I reckon shes pushing 19/20 stone! Id shouldnt matter what she weighs but shes showing off clothes and commenting on the fit etc and clearly lying. Shes being paid to show off these clothes!! She should be honest and people would respect her more!!

🤢🤢 why is she even pretending that shes trying to get healthier and then stuffing her face as she does!?? Wasting her time walking when her diet is so bad. A friend of mine lives in Limerick and said she seen her a few weeks ago wearing a white dress and she must be at least a size 22! Most definitely more than an 18/20 as she claims she is. 🙄

Reactions: 1
The only time that woman is excited is when she is dribbling into a press package . The way she goes on over Bperfect press package " don't forget ole sinead down in limerick " christ almighty 😏🙃

That make up looks cheap and tacky. It’s like drag queen makeup...which I don’t mean to offend drag queens with, but it’s not makeup you could wear everyday. Makeup is meant to enhance your beauty not make you look like Coco the Clown.

Reactions: 2
Link to the new one please and thank you 🙏🏻

Reactions: 1
🤢🤢 why is she even pretending that shes trying to get healthier and then stuffing her face as she does!?? Wasting her time walking when her diet is so bad. A friend of mine lives in Limerick and said she seen her a few weeks ago wearing a white dress and she must be at least a size 22! Most definitely more than an 18/20 as she claims she is. 🙄
Primark only go to a size 20 and that’s were most her stuff is from

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.