Sinead's Curvy Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sinead has done some job this week with the go fund me absolute fair play.
But on another note seriously why oh why has she befriended Joanne Larby like cmon. Makes me wonder so it does!
I have to say she's played a blinder this week and showed a different side to her that is very likeable.

Reactions: 6
I’ve done a little research into Grainne. Think she has burnt quite a few bridges. She had a brush line and lash line - which didn’t take off so now she’s opening up her own online store selling other brands. She comes across a bit manic.
Re: Sinead. Fair play to her Indeed for doing raising all their money. However, she still had her free holiday last weekend and I don’t forget that easy.

Reactions: 4
I’ve done a little research into Grainne. Think she has burnt quite a few bridges. She had a brush line and lash line - which didn’t take off so now she’s opening up her own online store selling other brands. She comes across a bit manic.
Re: Sinead. Fair play to her Indeed for doing raising all their money. However, she still had her free holiday last weekend and I don’t forget that easy.
Agree and she does do this jump on bandwagon thing from time to time, I’d say she’s raging she didn’t get the funds in the first day, she will be looking at others who raised 10x the amount raging that she has had to really push it. She is lucky she’s in limerick because all the local influencers have been actively sharing and promoting it too.

This is the Sinead that I like & started to follow years ago, the fun Sinead, the girl that gave you a belly of laughs, that did good things that made a difference. Hopefully she’s here to stay! All credit to her. Welcome back Sinead, hope you’re here to stay. Good things & loyal followers will come your way if your a kind, decent, honest person. Get your coke issue sorted out now & STOP the begging/taking advantage of business owners. Nothing like a dose of reality ( & hopefully that’s what you got from some of these comments in this thread) to ground you & get you back to basics.
Heading to west cork to the queen of photoshop is a mistake. If she is genuinely her friend then there can’t be good in Sinead and wait for the post weekend away sickness or lack of stories while they recover from their coke binge

Agree and she does do this jump on bandwagon thing from time to time, I’d say she’s raging she didn’t get the funds in the first day, she will be looking at others who raised 10x the amount raging that she has had to really push it. She is lucky she’s in limerick because all the local influencers have been actively sharing and promoting it too.

Heading to west cork to the queen of photoshop is a mistake. If she is genuinely her friend then there can’t be good in Sinead and wait for the post weekend away sickness or lack of stories while they recover from their coke binge
Joanne Larby is bad for her brand. Also, that Grainne one is bad for her brand also. She majorly jumped on that bandwagon(which is amazing what she is doing) but I know people who have been used by her and I just don’t forget that easy. Sorry Sinead love.

Joanne Larby is bad for her brand. Also, that Grainne one is bad for her brand also. She majorly jumped on that bandwagon(which is amazing what she is doing) but I know people who have been used by her and I just don’t forget that easy. Sorry Sinead love.
Who’s Grainne

Reactions: 1
Grainne's lash and makeup brush line did really well in the north it is in alot of chemists up here :) I'm not a fan of her all the time but she really works hard. Her lashes are lovely also.

Reactions: 3
Grainne's lash and makeup brush line did really well in the north it is in alot of chemists up here :) I'm not a fan of her all the time but she really works hard. Her lashes are lovely also.
Well I can only talk for the south as she is not known down here. But, fair play to her if she’s done well. I am just going on what I have heard.

Well I can only talk for the south as she is not known down here. But, fair play to her if she’s done well. I am just going on what I have heard.
She is a hard worker, she got pregnant very young 15 I believe. She comes across as trying to prove herself, she is going into business with her mum and sister. Her sister is also an MUA so they are going to do treatments/makeups and also sell items in store and online. I wish them all the best 🤞

Reactions: 3
She is a hard worker, she got pregnant very young 15 I believe. She comes across as trying to prove herself, she is going into business with her mum and sister. Her sister is also an MUA so they are going to do treatments/makeups and also sell items in store and online. I wish them all the best 🤞
💯 I wish her the best too. But, who hasn’t had it hard? From what I gather this girl has left a little trail after her and left people down. The personal stuff is fine and I get that. But, Business is business and is a tough world. I am sure she will do well though.

💯 I wish her the best too. But, who hasn’t had it hard? From what I gather this girl has left a little trail after her and left people down. The personal stuff is fine and I get that. But, Business is business and is a tough world. I am sure she will do well though.
Hmm dont know anything about that, I go from liking her to finding her cringe. Apparently her boyfriend isnt much older than her son though, dunno how I feel about that 🙈🙈

Reactions: 2
Hmm dont know anything about that, I go from liking her to finding her cringe. Apparently her boyfriend isnt much older than her son though, dunno how I feel about that 🙈🙈
I wouldn’t judge her on the personal stuff at all. It’s the business end of stuff that I would be looking at. I used to follow her. But, don’t anymore. She’s very up and down. However, I do wish her the best as she appears to work hard. She’ll do well. She will be providing jobs too which is great.

I wouldn’t judge her on the personal stuff at all. It’s the business end of stuff that I would be looking at. I used to follow her. But, don’t anymore. She’s very up and down. However, I do wish her the best as she appears to work hard. She’ll do well. She will be providing jobs too which is great.
Absolutely :)

It's nice of Sinead to run that fundraiser for that girl but I'd say she's fuming it's taking her so long to raise the money when other influencer fundraisers raised hundreds of thousands in less time and they never had to do any challenges for it.

It's nice of Sinead to run that fundraiser for that girl but I'd say she's fuming it's taking her so long to raise the money when other influencer fundraisers raised hundreds of thousands in less time and they never had to do any challenges for it.
I thought the same. She is amazing for raising the money. But, I wonder what it took her so long to get to it?

I thought the same. She is amazing for raising the money. But, I wonder what it took her so long to get to it?
I thought she did really well reaching her goal in a few days considering she doesn’t have a huge following, like its under 100k

Reactions: 6
I thought she did really well reaching her goal in a few days considering she doesn’t have a huge following, like its under 100k
Ah it’s big enough now and her engagement is better. She did do amazing and I’m not taking away from that. I’m just not a fool when it comes to this girl.

Ah it’s big enough now and her engagement is better. She did do amazing and I’m not taking away from that. I’m just not a fool when it comes to this girl.
Look I agree when your best friend is Joanna Larby & you have a coke problem then how amazing can you really be.
it was local people and other Instagram influencers that pushed this appeal for Laura because people like Laura locally, it was a big reason it’s over the line

I wonder why she doesn't have Larby on any of her posts. Probably because Joanne can't control how she looks in them 🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.