Sinead's Curvy Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like something a teenager in the early 00s with the bra. The pink is a nice colour tho πŸ‘Œ

Reactions: 2
Three hours later and she is still in the restaurant! One rule for her and one for the rest of us! That bra hanging out looks ridiculous

Reactions: 7
That outfit is awful and the dress is too small. Sinead isnt paying anyway. #gift for sure.

Reactions: 4
I just can't cope with the bra. Just watched her stories and it looks even worse. May as well just take the dress off altogether. Looks terrible. Do her family not have eyes like? Also why is she sitting at dinner with her family filming her teeth? πŸ™„

Reactions: 6
I just can't cope with the bra. Just watched her stories and it looks even worse. May as well just take the dress off altogether. Looks terrible. Do her family not have eyes like? Also why is she sitting at dinner with her family filming her teeth? πŸ™„
What do they care... Free meal for them.... No class

She's always at that with her bras. She thinks it looks good and that people don't think it's her bra πŸ™„πŸ™„ it looks terrible.
I remember her doing this before & I was like WTF then, I thought some one close to her might say something, there is no way that all her family & friends think this looks good.

Reactions: 2
How miserable to stinge off a restaurant for your birthday and I don't get this thing of "couldn't find anything to wear". She's been sent dozens of outfits. Where are they all?

How miserable to stinge off a restaurant for your birthday and I don't get this thing of "couldn't find anything to wear". She's been sent dozens of outfits. Where are they all?
Whoever sends her the clothes they send her nana type clothes, she probably wanted to wear something younger tonight , she's only young and shouldn't be wearing things from Pamela Scott or carraig Donn or that other boutique she goes to. Her dress was nice tonight (would have been nicer without the black bra showing) but it was nice

Reactions: 3
Outfit really suits her. She must be lurking on here as it’s nothing from Pamela Scott’s etc tonight 🀣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.