Sinead's Curvy Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly these business generate enough revenue from the likes of Sinead, the hair place reposted her stories but left out the one where she said “Shaniqua pending” and then had the cheek to say she deserves all the free stuff and is such a nice girl, a nice girl who is promoting your business while she is getting free extensions-uses a stereotypical name that is considered offensive To black people when used in such situations by a white woman. Like is she that tone deaf and regards Pamela Scott Why did her mam get a free outfit too, it did look way better in her mum I must say, Sinead’s jumper was far to small around the mid section. As a plus size when I see plus size being modeled and the clothes don’t fit it’s a big no no for me.

Reactions: 4
Clearly these business generate enough revenue from the likes of Sinead, the hair place reposted her stories but left out the one where she said “Shaniqua pending” and then had the cheek to say she deserves all the free stuff and is such a nice girl, a nice girl who is promoting your business while she is getting free extensions-uses a stereotypical name that is considered offensive To black people when used in such situations by a white woman. Like is she that tone deaf and regards Pamela Scott Why did her mam get a free outfit too, it did look way better in her mum I must say, Sinead’s jumper was far to small around the mid section. As a plus size when I see plus size being modeled and the clothes don’t fit it’s a big no no for me.
The extensions didn’t look great this morning, looks like dirty barbie hair

The extensions didn’t look great this morning, looks like dirty barbie hair
her extensions never look good, they would put me off getting extensions. her own hair is quite damaged then you have these perfect silky locks stuck on at the ends.

I find it odd that when she works with Vanity Fair the clothes mostly look frumpy and old fashioned but having been in Vanity Fair a few times for wedding outfits with my mother and mother in law the clothes are fantastic and I have bought a few dresses, a jumpsuit and some casual stuff and they are stunning. Is it what Sinead picks or what Vanessa gives her because they are dreadful.
Any thoughts on Vanessa from Vanity Fair? Watched her a bit lately and I swing from loving her to wanting to throttle her.

I find it odd that when she works with Vanity Fair the clothes mostly look frumpy and old fashioned but having been in Vanity Fair a few times for wedding outfits with my mother and mother in law the clothes are fantastic and I have bought a few dresses, a jumpsuit and some casual stuff and they are stunning. Is it what Sinead picks or what Vanessa gives her because they are dreadful.
Any thoughts on Vanessa from Vanity Fair? Watched her a bit lately and I swing from loving her to wanting to throttle her.
That owner of vanity fair comes across very odd. She wouldn’t be my cup of tea at all.

That owner of vanity fair comes across very odd. She wouldn’t be my cup of tea at all.
Glad I'm.not the only one. I remember seeing at Christmas time she said she puts up no tree, no decorations, barely celebrates it at all.

Reactions: 1
I was never sure if the style was an Irish thing! I like Sinead and I’m going to read back this thread but there’s a girl called Katie’s Curvy Closet who is also Irish and she sells some awful clothes - I can’t believe anyone would buy them! Lovely girl though! 😂😂 I wasn’t sure if it was just the kinda Irish fashion!
I like some of Katie's bits an bobs. She's a fab girl, no shite about her.

I was never sure if the style was an Irish thing! I like Sinead and I’m going to read back this thread but there’s a girl called Katie’s Curvy Closet who is also Irish and she sells some awful clothes - I can’t believe anyone would buy them! Lovely girl though! 😂😂 I wasn’t sure if it was just the kinda Irish fashion!
I follow katie too 😂 I know all them star jumpers are everywhere now, but the printed pants i hate there like pyjamas bottoms, i do like some of the clothes she has though!

I actully liked the outfits they got of pamela scott and the shoes too but the jumper was a bit small on sinead but i seen a top there while they were on the bed the print looked grannyish, i couldnt picture her mam wearing it either

Last edited:
Why does she always pull at tops like that she does it every time and the stepping forwards and back to the mirror. Tugging at clothes everytime she does a try on.

Reactions: 6
Why does she always pull at tops like that she does it every time and the stepping forwards and back to the mirror. Tugging at clothes everytime she does a try on.
It’s because they cling to her tummy

Reactions: 2
She’s defo tugging it away from her tummy so is clearly uncomfortable with it. We all have our insecurities but she likes to come on then and say she’s happy with her size. She isn’t and there is absolutely nothing wrong with admitting that. No one will think less of her like. Just go out and do something about it she must have hours of free time in the day to do something.

She’s defo tugging it away from her tummy so is clearly uncomfortable with it. We all have our insecurities but she likes to come on then and say she’s happy with her size. She isn’t and there is absolutely nothing wrong with admitting that. No one will think less of her like. Just go out and do something about it she must have hours of free time in the day to do something.
I think she is happy but she does photoshop her pictures so when doing the video she’s trying to hide the belly

I will say I don’t find her half as bad as her mate Joanne larby regarding her body and clothes etc. yes her style leaves a lot to be desired but at least she tries on the clothes and has no issue actually telling the truth regarding her her size. She no doubt like most people who carry extra weight is self conscious when doing her try ons but credit where it’s due she doesn’t pretend to be buying a size 20 because she wants it super oversized like that other dose. She has a fine appetite too and doesn’t seem to bothered about letting everyone know either !!

Reactions: 3
You’d think she’d run a brush through her hair this morning before coming on 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’d be raging if I was the hair dresser after putting in all the work the day before that she can’t take two minutes to brush out the extensions.

Reactions: 3
There’s no doubting she’s a good looking girl with a fine appetite. But I think if you read above you’ll see the bigger (pardon the pun) issues with her. The hair was lovely yesterday too and that hair dresser did a fine job too to be fair.

On another topic, but Sinead is supposed to be singing for a girl's wedding, she's apparently a make up artist , louise Griffin (loubelle on insta) is her name... Sorry now but for to be a "make up artist" her eyebrows are atrocious 😂 I sincerely hope she doesn't have her eyebrows like this on her wedding day 😨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.