Sinead's Curvy Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On another topic, but Sinead is supposed to be singing for a girl's wedding, she's apparently a make up artist , louise Griffin (loubelle on insta) is her name... Sorry now but for to be a "make up artist" her eyebrows are atrocious ๐Ÿ˜‚ I sincerely hope she doesn't have her eyebrows like this on her wedding day ๐Ÿ˜จ
I just look her up to see her eyebrows... oh dear god.

Reactions: 1
On another topic, but Sinead is supposed to be singing for a girl's wedding, she's apparently a make up artist , louise Griffin (loubelle on insta) is her name... Sorry now but for to be a "make up artist" her eyebrows are atrocious ๐Ÿ˜‚ I sincerely hope she doesn't have her eyebrows like this on her wedding day ๐Ÿ˜จ
Itโ€™s not just the brows, she doesnโ€™t blend anything! Far too much base and youโ€™d love to get a blending brush at her eyeshadow.

Reactions: 2
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ sheโ€™s a very quiet MUA

Re: The Mua ....I don't think its allowed to talk on tattle about anyone with a small filling of under 10,000. Not 100% sure but could get the thread locked.

Re: The Mua ....I don't think its allowed to talk on tattle about anyone with a small filling of under 10,000. Not 100% sure but could get the thread locked.
* following

Just watched Sinead's stories of Simon's bday present. Noticed an artificial wreath she was gifted a while ago just lying on the ground up against her shed. It's so wasteful and feckless. I'd be disappointed if I owned the company that sent it to her. I'd love to be able to afford fripperies like that and would have a bit of respect for them too. To be fair it doesn't suit her garden at all but put it away or give it to someone who would use it, don't leave it just fecked there!

Reactions: 3
Just watched Sinead's stories of Simon's bday present. Noticed an artificial wreath she was gifted a while ago just lying on the ground up against her shed. It's so wasteful and feckless. I'd be disappointed if I owned the company that sent it to her. I'd love to be able to afford fripperies like that and would have a bit of respect for them too. To be fair it doesn't suit her garden at all but put it away or give it to someone who would use it, don't leave it just fecked there!
I had to Google the word โ€œFripperiesโ€ because it sounded so good lol...think that might be my new favourite word lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

Was just about to put up the exact same pic ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

She's supposed to be friends with Sinead, you don't see her doing Sinead make up tho ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

We should have a thread for irish mua's ๐Ÿ˜‚
You are right . She booked Sinead to sing and Sinead never ever books her for makeup

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.