Sinead's Curvy Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When are these so called influencers going to realise they have a responsibility to their followers. I used to like Sinead and she can call me a troll
Or whatever she wants but she’s just a Lazy beggy Mitchell who has nothing to offer. As for her grammar and spelling, don’t get me started!
Let’s talk about the car from Pierse Motors. The white branded jeep! Did you notice it disappeared and she didn’t tell you about it ? She was due to go to an event with Pierse Motors as part of a Breast Cancer fundraiser. The night before she drove to the beauty blog awards with the intention of driving home again however she met her buddies, went drinking in dublin and never turned up the next day at the fundraiser despite the fact she was the guest for the company fundraiser. Jeep taken off her and now drives a 04 BMW.

Simon was arrested for coke the night of her birthday in limerick last year that’s why her stories were deleted and she took a week offline.

Reva Spa In the woodlands in adare had to let her go as BA as she kept showing up without appointments with her mother demanding they blow dries/nail treatments. Same story with every salon I imagine.

Simon is never going to put a ring on it he has a woman on tap, with a life of free food , sometimes drink too. The gorging on food isn’t healthy. I won’t comment on anyone’s weight but the ability to take free food for the entire family over and over again, I would be mortified if that is all I was known for.
Is that true about Simon getting arrested, how do you know? I know about the car from pearse motors, that was bad form of her not showing up

Reactions: 6
Let’s talk about the car from Pierse Motors. The white branded jeep! Did you notice it disappeared and she didn’t tell you about it ? She was due to go to an event with Pierse Motors as part of a Breast Cancer fundraiser. The night before she drove to the beauty blog awards with the intention of driving home again however she met her buddies, went drinking in dublin and never turned up the next day at the fundraiser despite the fact she was the guest for the company fundraiser. Jeep taken off her and now drives a 04 BMW.

Simon was arrested for coke the night of her birthday in limerick last year that’s why her stories were deleted and she took a week offline.

Reva Spa In the woodlands in adare had to let her go as BA as she kept showing up without appointments with her mother demanding they blow dries/nail treatments. Same story with every salon I imagine.

Simon is never going to put a ring on it he has a woman on tap, with a life of free food , sometimes drink too. The gorging on food isn’t healthy. I won’t comment on anyone’s weight but the ability to take free food for the entire family over and over again, I would be mortified if that is all I was known for.
Is it true Simon got arrested?

Reactions: 1

They both have a coke habit and it’s the BA and events that apparently no tax is paid on that’s funding it.

Reactions: 2
Is it true Simon got arrested?
Yes, he was doing lines in the toilet of a bar. Got onto a fight and was arrested. He got a adult caution. That was the end of it as far as I know. He is a rough diamond

Reactions: 9
Yes, he was doing lines in the toilet of a bar. Got onto a fight and was arrested. He got a adult caution. That was the end of it as far as I know. He is a rough diamond
Yes she took 3-4 days offline at the time, there was a video around but she must have gotten it removed. The coke issues aren’t hear say with the 2 of them. Think about it

Reactions: 3
She’s a very good looking girl. If she is on the coke, she needs to get off it & get her tit together. It’s not too late for her to do this. Brands won’t want to be associated with this if it is true. She can turn it around though.

This really is only hearsay and could be very damaging to Sineads job and family. We all like a bit of gossip but holy tit this is taken it way too far.

She’s a very good looking girl. If she is on the coke, she needs to get off it & get her tit together. It’s not too late for her to do this. Brands won’t want to be associated with this if it is true. She can turn it around though.
Listen to her voice, her constant runny nose, her vanishing acts after any big event. She’s been partying hard in Limerick for years.

This really is only hearsay and could be very damaging to Sineads job and family. We all like a bit of gossip but holy tit this is taken it way too far.
What’s going to far?

Yes she took 3-4 days offline at the time, there was a video around but she must have gotten it removed. The coke issues aren’t hear say with the 2 of them. Think about it
Anyone who hangs around Limerick knows what they are like. It’s definitely not hearsay.

Reactions: 5
Talking about her taken coke unless you have seen this with your own eyes then it's really only hearsay.

Wow then she must have a serious problem if she is just taken it openly like that. Maybe ask her to get some help.
People who have suggested she gets help no longer get invited to nights out, don’t get text back & are generally ignored

People who have suggested she gets help no longer get invited to nights out, don’t get text back & are generally ignored
Do u know her personally? Are you a friend or a friend of a friend? You seem to know a lot. I'm kinda shocked about the coke thing

I know nothing about coke, but could she really though pull off a show and present a show if she was high on coke. And sing in churches at weddings?

So if I talk into my phone over and over again about the state of my hair. Do I also magically get free hair extensions I wonder might give this a go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.