Sinead's Curvy Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shocked at how short and bad her hair is. There was a time when it was defo improving and getting longer but the extensions must ruin them. Donโ€™t know what the fascination is with them but then again if I got them for free maybe I would ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 5
Shocked at how short and bad her hair is. There was a time when it was defo improving and getting longer but the extensions must ruin them. Donโ€™t know what the fascination is with them but then again if I got them for free maybe I would ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
I think they look dirty

I actually prefer Sineads hair shorter. It looks much more classy. Obviously it needed a cut and colour.

Reactions: 2
I think her new hair is fab actually, really suits her! Will see what it's like when the curl is out

Reactions: 1
Probably an unpopular opinion but.. I actually like Sinead , I always thought she was one of the good ones. I'm totally shocked about the coke thing. But.... the shaniqua posts have to go... her hair suits her either way.. she has a pretty face. Her clothes are very nana at times especially from those boutiques she does the ads for.. but other than that I like her cos she is kind of funny ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm also tired of seeing all the free food she gets but on the other hand who would day no to these free meals? I know i wouldn't ๐Ÿ˜‚ I only ever saw her once and that was in the cafe delish in castletroy, and it wasn't even me that noticed her. It was my boyfriend who spotted her first ๐Ÿ˜‚ (which was weird) but yeah...still shocked about the coke thing

Probably an unpopular opinion but.. I actually like Sinead , I always thought she was one of the good ones. I'm totally shocked about the coke thing. But.... the shaniqua posts have to go... her hair suits her either way.. she has a pretty face. Her clothes are very nana at times especially from those boutiques she does the ads for.. but other than that I like her cos she is kind of funny ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm also tired of seeing all the free food she gets but on the other hand who would day no to these free meals? I know i wouldn't ๐Ÿ˜‚ I only ever saw her once and that was in the cafe delish in castletroy, and it wasn't even me that noticed her. It was my boyfriend who spotted her first ๐Ÿ˜‚ (which was weird) but yeah...still shocked about the coke thing
I actually was very very fond of Sinead at the start when I started following her. I messaged her a few times she never once replied I thought it was extremely rude some messages I put a bit of heart into them. She started to really annoy me the more followers she got she got so cocky. Then she met simple Simon and that was it for me she talks about her followers messaging her like it's an annoyance to her she would be nothing without all those followers. She is one of the biggest beggy Mitchell's ever. Making out like she is the queen of Limerick ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 12
I actually was very very fond of Sinead at the start when I started following her. I messaged her a few times she never once replied I thought it was extremely rude some messages I put a bit of heart into them. She started to really annoy me the more followers she got she got so cocky. Then she met simple Simon and that was it for me she talks about her followers messaging her like it's an annoyance to her she would be nothing without all those followers. She is one of the biggest beggy Mitchell's ever. Making out like she is the queen of Limerick ๐Ÿ™„
I agree she is gone very cocky and beggy , I haven't messaged her but I doubt she'd reply to me anyway ๐Ÿ˜‚ but I'd say she's the type of person to reply if only it was going to be beneficial to herself ๐Ÿ™„ i like her but don't like her as much as I did but I'll keep following her until she annoys me more than usual ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Yeh the way she talks about her followers messaging her, winds me up, she is constantly annoyed someone asked a question and gets real thick and then Does the fake laugh. The drug thing has been around a while but I question it as she has put weight on and not lost weight, if she was that heavy into Coke she would not be that big surely. Also I heard her boyfriend was married before hence why no ring on her finger yet

Reactions: 4
Yeh the way she talks about her followers messaging her, winds me up, she is constantly annoyed someone asked a question and gets real thick and then Does the fake laugh. The drug thing has been around a while but I question it as she has put weight on and not lost weight, if she was that heavy into Coke she would not be that big surely. Also I heard her boyfriend was married before hence why no ring on her finger yet
I thought coke makes you lose weight too. They're not together too long tho are they? No rush in getting married really. I'm with my partner 13 years, engaged but didn't put any plans for the wedding as its a lot of hassle for one day, we are thinking of going to registery office and having a party for everyone after it ๐Ÿ˜‚

She's some brand ambassador the salon is in glin not foynes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I'm shocked the salon owner would work with her that's a high end salon it gets a lot of work through adare manor

Just watched the salon owner talk about how great sinead is and how she is sooo deserving of the free stuff she gets off them. She actually said sure where would I be without the likes of her. Guess she still can work the charm when itโ€™s needed !!

Reactions: 4
Just watched the salon owner talk about how great sinead is and how she is sooo deserving of the free stuff she gets off them. She actually said sure where would I be without the likes of her. Guess she still can work the charm when itโ€™s needed !!
Wow, well able to work them.

i think speed is the drug that supresses appetite more not coke so that wud explain why she isint losing weight from it

She's some brand ambassador the salon is in glin not foynes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I'm shocked the salon owner would work with her that's a high end salon it gets a lot of work through adare manor
i think speed is the drug that supresses appetite more not coke so that wud explain why she isint losing weight from it
It can make you not think about food but she clearly loves food so Iโ€™d say sheโ€™d eat under any condition

It can make you not think about food but she clearly loves food so Iโ€™d say sheโ€™d eat under any condition
ya this is very true iwas abt to write that but had pressed send ๐Ÿ˜‚ and wen ur being given food free 24/7 then that defo wont help loose it

Working with Pamela Scott again.. lovely... More nana styles ๐Ÿ˜‚
No cool brand wants someone that looks like her unfortunately. They want the Louise Cooneys, but Pamela Scott is just tragic. Wait for the tummy pulling, fake laugh and how much she loves everything. She is not able to dress as she claims she is able to photoshop her images .

Why would you put a filter on to advertise clothes? It alters the colour of the clothing massively so you canโ€™t tell what shade it is. I wouldnโ€™t be happy if that was how my business was being advertised. ๐Ÿ™„

No cool brand wants someone that looks like her unfortunately. They want the Louise Cooneys, but Pamela Scott is just tragic. Wait for the tummy pulling, fake laugh and how much she loves everything. She is not able to dress as she claims she is able to photoshop her images .
I was never sure if the style was an Irish thing! I like Sinead and Iโ€™m going to read back this thread but thereโ€™s a girl called Katieโ€™s Curvy Closet who is also Irish and she sells some awful clothes - I canโ€™t believe anyone would buy them! Lovely girl though! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I wasnโ€™t sure if it was just the kinda Irish fashion!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.