Sineads Curvy Style #8 Shapewear & shows fooled you all,off to the Maldives to have a ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
simplymaldives.ie Instagram just reshared The Travel Experts story to their story, but not Sinead’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How ungrateful using bad language aswell. She will never get asked again. It's not funny. It's embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is really out of her comfort zone with all this. Is she aware this is a work trip to promote the island? She is putting me off ever going there anyway. I'd say the rest of the group are avoiding her like the plague. Not an ounce of professionalism or even interest in what she is doing. She is coming across as so ungrateful. Between this, the possible cancellation of the shows and the Chanx I think the next few weeks will show her up.

Reactions: 7
She is really out of her comfort zone with all this. Is she aware this is a work trip to promote the island? She is putting me off ever going there anyway. I'd say the rest of the group are avoiding her like the plague. Not an ounce of professionalism or even interest in what she is doing. She is coming across as so ungrateful. Between this, the possible cancellation of the shows and the Chanx I think the next few weeks will show her up.
Hopefully. I wonder if we messaged Island Marketing to let them know how pissed off people are with this chav would they block us? They should never have booked this greedy numpty. She is doing them no favours. She will probably block us all !!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sinead won’t cancel unless the government force her to

It's an interesting one.

I know I remember listening to Blindboys podcast last year, he cancelled a gig he had in London before large gatherings were banned and as a result lost a small fortune, whereas if the UK government had banned gatherings, his loss wouldn't have been as great.

I dont think Sinead has a decent social conscience so I think she'll plough on with the event, and if any of her patrons feel like it's not safe/they don't want to go, tough tit, they'll be out of pocket because as far as she's concerned the event is still going ahead (sort of like how flights were operating).

Interesting to see how it goes. If she does postpone I'll applaud her.

Reactions: 13
Why does she put captions over herself in some stories if she’s happy with her size?🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What in the name of Christ is this walloper at?!🤣🤣🤣 Shockingly poor stories with little information, most just clips of a second or two, random slo mo ones of beer that make no sense, and very unfunny jokes.
She’s made this paradise look awful, and it’s totally wasted on her.
Also think she’s raging that they were given the least luxurious (but still gorgeous) accommodation, and was on the beg there for an upgrade! ‘OH MY GOD A POOL’🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She thinks she's comedy gold and a few groupies probably egging her on its shameful.

She clearly got free clothes from virgo and get that trend on the pretense of shouting them out. They are established enough without this.

Omg it's just a car crash.

Sarah showed a lovely breakfast buffet yet this one shows a big greedy plate of carbs.

Can someone fill her in on how a press trip works because its driving me mad.

Reactions: 8
LLL did the right thing and I'm far from a fan of her. I think she is the biggest bleep on Insta. But she is right in cancelling those shows.

In saying that, wasnt she supposed to be a guest at Sineads shows? The PJ segment to flog. How will our prize plonker deal with the news? Will she follow suit?

Not a chance. Get the popcorn ready. The downfall us going to be epic. No shows. No sales of shapewear when we can go nowhere.

It could not happen to a better bleep than Sinead.

• Haha
  • Heart
LLL did the right thing and I'm far from a fan of her. I think she is the biggest bleep on Insta. But she is right in cancelling those shows.

In saying that, wasnt she supposed to be a guest at Sineads shows? The PJ segment to flog. How will our prize plonker deal with the news? Will she follow suit?

Not a chance. Get the popcorn ready. The downfall us going to be epic. No shows. No sales of shapewear when we can go nowhere.

She will in her hole cancel them shows! The money is spent AGAIN 🤣🤣🤣
Unless the government make her cancel she will still plough on, the bleep

Reactions: 10

She said on her stories she’s not doing Sinead’s shows!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Lou Lou tagging Laya Healthcare for saving her life today after a fractured toe, absolutely cannot deal😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How many times is she going to reshare that idiotic reel? I would hate to travel anywhere with her. Everything is a big fecking deal, conplaining about the weather, the activities, picky with the food etc.

And how difficult is it to put on a a life jacket?! She must have been bull shitting during the summer letting on she was sea swimming because she's obviously terrified of the water

• Haha
Lou Lou tagging Laya Healthcare for saving her life today after a fractured toe, absolutely cannot deal😂😂😂
She'll milk this for a week anyway, something for her to talk about.
I'll say it again.. she's glad she didn't have to go to a hospital because of her "immune condition" but was going to a wedding fair.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.