Sineads Curvy Style #8 Shapewear & shows fooled you all,off to the Maldives to have a ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She saying the Simply Maldives page has gone up in followers “since I!!!!! tagged them yesterday!” But Sarah’s been tagging them too. She really thinks it is just all about her

And Lou Lou’s followers are flying up she must think she’s amazing when really her hole is being read on tattle🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
This trip must be what €3-5k, I would assume
Simply Maldives could have paid that to insta to get way more additional followers. Instead they bring the one the only peony court princess over on a jolly. It’s totally wasted on her, she hasn’t a clue and that breakfast looks vile, go for everything brown & fried on the menu Sinead that’s right good woman. And the outfits are dire too no 5 star turn out there, pure and utter nana. Like the free car, I’d say this will be the last free holiday.

I wonder will she try smuggle some ❄ home for Slimey

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She saying the Simply Maldives page has gone up in followers “since I!!!!! tagged them yesterday!” But Sarah’s been tagging them too. She really thinks it is just all about her

And Lou Lou’s followers are flying up she must think she’s amazing when really her hole is being read on tattle🥴
She’d make you laugh all the same with the smugness of her, that page no more went up because of her is she for real? Sinead would be the very reason I’d refuse to pay that money for the Maldives after seeing her stories. All inclusive 5 star and all we see is a croissant with jam & some fried thing on the side. I’d say she’s starving & hangry as I doubt she’d eat any of their fancy food or seafood.

Reactions: 5
Gets an opportunity of a lifetime & still eats like she’s on a leaving cert holiday , witches & moans & thinks that follower growth on the island page is down to her. Christ. Meanwhile I’m loving the travel expert, they’re like chalk & cheese

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol she actually is a holy show, if they wanted someone to do a ‘how not to sell the Maldives’ they’ve hit pay dirt. Pmsl
So far she’s shown a horrendously long (albeit luxurious) journey, treated herself to Prada sunglasses, told us the burger and chips on the plane was a starter and she made a mistake with her main but would be sure to rectify with a steak on the return journey, shown none of the hotel or resort except the water in front of her cabin, the bathroom and the ceiling AND she’s knocking the place for not being strong enough to withstand a tropical breeze.
Ah here I am thoroughly enjoying thinking about the crowd that gifted this to her and their reactions watchin the stories.

On a side note, did she take off the pyjama top for bed?
Yep she did.. I noticed that too. I think she tends to do that a lot

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This trip must be what €3-5k, I would assume
Simply Maldives could have paid that to insta to get way more additional followers. Instead they bring the one the only peony court princess over on a jolly. It’s totally wasted on her, she hasn’t a clue and that breakfast looks vile, go for everything brown & fried on the menu Sinead that’s right good woman. And the outfits are dire too no 5 star turn out there, pure and utter nana. Like the free car, I’d say this will be the last free holiday.

I wonder will she try smuggle some ❄ home for Slimey
Flights alone would cost 4k at least. I checked next week and that was the cheapest Qatar had premium flights for.

Whoever invited her on this trip has done the Maldives and this resort a great disservice. Send her on a tacky trip to Vegas fine, but she is not the person to showcase luxury.

Reactions: 8
Do any of you follow Curve Queen? Used to be friends with sinead
Yep.. And I'm friends with her Lara as in off Instagram.. In real life. Saying that we have drifted for various reasons mostly my reasons. But we still catch up every couple of weeks by txt etc. Due to health reasons I'm still being very very very careful whom I'm around. And for the record it's not like Louloubelle8_mua health reasons, I've REAL health issues in and out of hospital, chemo, infections etc so I've chosen to limit my contacts.
Lara is lovely, she goes off on one every now and then and gets these mad ideas into her head lol.. Or she'll start having a freak out about something and have a meltdown but I feel a lot of that is having to deal with her Instahun friends. Like a knock on effect???? If that makes sense. Trying to keep up with the Sinead's and Sophie's of Limerick.
She's just nicer without them 😂

Reactions: 1
What's the betting sineads content will change now today to copy what Sarah is doing.

And Sinead walking around barefoot ughhhhh in a clean apartment showing it off. That's disgusting.

Reactions: 2
it looks kind of boring there. im sure its relaxing and all that but for the price. id rather not even if i was super wealthy just seems boring

Reactions: 5
It's like they are on a different trip. Sinead posts grey skies and choppy waters.

Sarah waits for sunshine and calm clear waters.

Night and day.

Reactions: 9
Sinead keeps showing her viewing stats as if it's gonna make any potential travel company hire her. She should know views mean nothing unless they translate to booked holidays

Reactions: 3
Flights alone would cost 4k at least. I checked next week and that was the cheapest Qatar had premium flights for.

Whoever invited her on this trip has done the Maldives and this resort a great disservice. Send her on a tacky trip to Vegas fine, but she is not the person to showcase luxury.
Ah that’s a cheap shot at Vegas. Downtown Vegas is pure class 😂😂 What’s not luxurious about an all you can buffet where they weigh you before you go in and waitresses serve you in a nurse uniform and may or may not hook you up to an IV line😂😂😂 Actually Sinead would love that joint

• Haha
Such a half-arsed attempt to show the alternative accommodations! Sinead should watch Sarah’s story and try to save what’s left of this! Are they on the same island? I see grey sky, choppy water, clouds from Sinead- blue seas, blue skies, sun and pure bliss from Sarah!!

Her snorkelling, I’d pay to see that now. 🤣🤣 They’d want to alert Greenpeace & let them know she’s getting into the ocean & send out a warning that there’s a Tsunami coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she got her chicken curry but is it better than peony court?? 🤔 Also yesterday she couldn't swim she could only hold on to the railing and today she's going snorkeling 😂 What requirements were actually needed to go on this trip? She doesn't eat anything bar her curry and chips, she can't swim, she can't do a travel blog to save her life.. hmmm mind is rattled thinking what made them choose her!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.