Sineads Curvy Style #8 Shapewear & shows fooled you all,off to the Maldives to have a ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times is she going to reshare that idiotic reel? I would hate to travel anywhere with her. Everything is a big fecking deal, conplaining about the weather, the activities, picky with the food etc.

And how difficult is it to put on a a life jacket?! She must have been bull shitting during the summer letting on she was sea swimming because she's obviously terrified of the water
She dipped her toes in low tide in Spanish point during the summer trying to make out she was part of our Snamhaí sasta swim tribe, all she was trying to do was bag herself a free stay at the Armada hotel or one of the cottages as Aoibhin Garrihys sister in law runs the swim group & family own the Armada. Never seen her in Spanish point in my life until this year looking for a free staycation.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I kind of don’t mind her stories so far, shoot me now, I find the usual travel bloggers stories very boring. I also think a fair few of her followers would be candidiates for going there. I personally know alot of people who have been to similar places. Irish people love a good holiday loan! 😂

I like her genuine enthusiasm too and her pinch me reaction to the whole thing....

• Haha
Lisa lust list cancelled her Xmas gathering........wonder will sinead ....nah not unless she's forced

Reactions: 3
I kind of don’t mind her stories so far, shoot me now, I find the usual travel bloggers stories very boring. I also think a fair few of her followers would be candidiates for going there. I personally know alot of people who have been to similar places. Irish people love a good holiday loan! 😂

Her schtick anytime she's away just seems to be stupid blonde that attracts disaster. It gets old quick - I'm thinking of the time she was in Lanzarote (?) And snapped from a flooding car park, or when she was on the Aran Islands during a storm.

"Ah telpis t'would only take Sinead, the "not a a blogger" who's so normal and not part of the influencer world to go abroad and for it to rain or get lost or scuba where she shouldn't or make a fool of herself. But sure she's so normal and so relatable HA HA HAAAA"

I'm not saying she needs to be stoic all the time but laughing at yourself works best in small doses, I'm just looking at her stories rolling my eyes most of the time.

Reactions: 11
Her schtick anytime she's away just seems to be stupid blonde that attracts disaster. It gets old quick - I'm thinking of the time she was in Lanzarote (?) And snapped from a flooding car park, or when she was on the Aran Islands during a storm.

"Ah telpis t'would only take Sinead, the "not a a blogger" who's so normal and not part of the influencer world to go abroad and for it to rain or get lost or scuba where she shouldn't or make a fool of herself. But sure she's so normal and so relatable HA HA HAAAA"

I'm not saying she needs to be stoic all the time but laughing at yourself works best in small doses, I'm just looking at her stories rolling my eyes most of the time.
I get you! I am not Following her very long but could see how that could get old verrrrry quickly!

Reactions: 2

I like her genuine enthusiasm too and her pinch me reaction to the whole thing....
Yeah I don’t mind it either tbh. Better than the insta perfect posed swimsuit shots and

Reactions: 5
I’m kinda over the Rosie connelly vag holidays, so at the very least, it looks like sinead is having the craic.
Those shows will not go ahead I reckon

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I can see where you are coming from all the way down as the word enthusiastic, she seems anything but to me

I can also see why you find her stories enjoyable from a purely entertainment perspective but she is not doing a good job at promoting the resort, its not informative at all

Reactions: 6

I was in Lanzarote that same week! My god did it rain! Never drank so much alcohol in one week in my life 😂😂😂 Saw her twice over there and avoided her like the plague! I didn’t post 50 million snaps complaining about it, sat in under a high stool and made some great friends from Donegal and we still visit each other.

• Haha
And how difficult is it to put on a a life jacket?! She must have been bull shitting during the summer letting on she was sea swimming because she's obviously terrified of the water
Oh my god! You are so right! All that swimming in Spanish Point 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Has no one close to her told her how idiotic she comes across? Or does she think it’s endearing?

• Haha
Oh my god! You are so right! All that swimming in Lahinch! 🙄🙄🙄
I’d actually forgotten about Lahinch! Ah jaysus lads if the waves down there didn’t take her away nothing will 🙄 What dope goes into the water in Lahinch and can’t swim 🤔🙄 I’m a trained life guard and swam competitively up to age 23 and even I wouldn’t get into the water in Lahinch if it was too choppy. The rip currents down there are lethal. For a non swimmer Lahinch is no go area for me. She’s a pure dope

• Haha
Has no one close to her told her how idiotic she comes across? Or does she think it’s endearing?
She thinks she is just hilarious craic altogether. She is not. Not liked in Limerick at all despite what she thinks of herself. People cross the road to avoid her. She is loud, rude, attention seeking, snappy with a constant resting witch face when she looks at you in the pub. Sizes you up and down sneering like you are tit on her shoe.

She is a disaster on this trip. We saw no proper food (breakfast, dinner or other) or drinks they offer, a menu she didn't even zoom in on but all the stuff with a tick is all inclusive, no proper excursions mentioned, the weather is rainy and miserable in her eyes and don't start me on the lack of mask wearing and her foul language.

I wonder does she know LLL has bailed on her? She has just lost her key guest to help her flog her Chanx. Lisa is a witch but she can sell out.

She thinks she is just hilarious craic altogether. She is not. Not liked in Limerick at all despite what she thinks of herself. People cross the road to avoid her. She is loud, rude, attention seeking, snappy with a constant resting witch face when she looks at you in the pub. Sizes you up and down sneering like you are tit on her shoe.

She is a disaster on this trip. We saw no proper food (breakfast, dinner or other) or drinks they offer, a menu she didn't even zoom in on but all the stuff with a tick is all inclusive, no proper excursions mentioned, the weather is rainy and miserable in her eyes and don't start me on the lack of mask wearing and her foul language.

I wonder does she know LLL has bailed on her? She has just lost her key guest to help her flog her Chanx. Lisa is a witch but she can sell out.
I'd say she hasn't copped it yet that the other gowl princess of Ireland LLL has cancelled... Anyone hear if Slimey is throwing a party tonight?
Any sca?

• Haha

Exactly she would knife you as quick as look at you! She gets very threatened by other women, even in a pub or club setting, thats why all eyes have to be on her!! I have watched her in House from afar! And she will go to any lengths for attention! Roaring and screaming at the top of her voice, 99% the people in her company always look like that would rather be anywhere but with her! She is a dose! And that resting witch face she has is not a good look, but my god does she have one!

I'm all for 'being real' but If Sarah is showing all the good parts only with blue skies ect & Sinéads being all negative... Why can't someone just have a balance. Show the good with the bad 🤷🏻‍♀️
Its like two different trips!

Reactions: 4
Remember back in the early days of Simons Tours, people were messaging her saying they’d love if they got their own travel show on RTÉ? Baaaahhhhhhaaaaaahaaaahaaaaa! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.