Sineads Curvy Style #8 Shapewear & shows fooled you all,off to the Maldives to have a ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just disgusting in my opinion.. I have an 18 year old niece (no kids) and she works part time in penneys in O'Connell Street and I'm soooo happy she's working tonight and tomorrow night.. All her friends from college that aren't working have been on the lash since 3pm in Limerick city centre today... Just delighted she's busy x
I’ve a 19 year old which is why I hope the pubs and clubs get shut down as the last few weeks in Limerick have being shocking.

Reactions: 3
Louloubelle8_mua
Louise Griffin... Another disgrace
Be prepared for the brows 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sinead on moaning about the wind & rain - the travel expert just posts a good night type post.
Sinead is so bad to advertise anything isn’t she! She’s so ungrateful

Reactions: 12
She's something else, she's afraid of a thunderstorm. She's really not selling the place at all.. They are gonna regret this decision 🙄

Reactions: 5
She is way out of her depth. The Travel Expert knows she has a job to do and is so humble about it, Sinead thinks it’s a free holiday. So what if there’s a storm! Showing the ceiling of her room and not advertising the restaurant or the food...whoever gave this clown the gig shot themselves in the foot.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've got to admit ladies (I'm presumptuous here) that at least we are showing that us here in Limerick are NOT in the slightest bit impressed with Sinéad... As for the freebies and the leaching she does especially from restaurants is leaving us with less and less choices of places to frequent and support.
She's not a good representation of us.

I'm fed up of reporting her today for lack of #presstrip on her stories.. My thumbs are sore 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I honestly don’t think I’ve a violent bone in my body but heaven forgive I want to punch her 🙄 She was always this annoying loud mouth twit bombing her way around limerick for whatever freebie she could lay her grubby hands on and shove down her gob but this is a whole other level. Lads honestly I think I’m going to have to go and have a chat with Fr Seán in the morning and seek absolution for the horrid things I’m hoping happen her tonight…..”but really Fr if she did blow off into the Indian Ocean no one would really miss her and it’s not like she’s going to cure cancer” 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Ok, it needs some work 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly don’t think I’ve a violent bone in my body but heaven forgive I want to punch her 🙄 She was always this annoying loud mouth twit bombing her way around limerick for whatever freebie she could lay her grubby hands on and shove down her gob but this is a whole other level. Lads honestly I think I’m going to have to go and have a chat with Fr Seán in the morning and seek absolution for the horrid things I’m hoping happen her tonight…..”but really Fr if she did blow off into the Indian Ocean no one would really miss her and it’s not like she’s going to cure cancer” 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Ok, it needs some work 😂😂😂
I feel ya hun... I'm really bleeping irritated by her today... Her now and LLL and Larby.. The wicked witches the 3 of them.
But Sinéad has really boiled my piss today 😈😈

• Haha
It’s because we all know this gobshite doesn’t deserve this trip. That’s why we are all so irate about it. She got this wonderful press trip and has done nothing but show the sea and her ceiling. Then she is moaning about a storm. She is so ungrateful and so stupid. Doesn’t show the food or anything else around the place. It is off my list of places to visit now, and I travel A LOT.(Well, not for the past two years because of the apocalypse and that😂) This trip is wasted on this pathetic excuse of an instahun, and I hope whoever asked her to go realises that. She couldn’t afford a chicken roll last week and is buying Prada sunglasses this week. Spoilt, stupid, thick witch. I hope it all collapses on top of her and she gets swept out to sea.
I feel better now.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is way out of her depth. The Travel Expert knows she has a job to do and is so humble about it, Sinead thinks it’s a free holiday. So what if there’s a storm! Showing the ceiling of her room and not advertising the restaurant or the food...whoever gave this clown the gig shot themselves in the foot.
I’d say she wasn’t impressed there’s no fast food available to her, the food the Travel expert is advertising looks very fancy but I’d say Sinead would drop dead before eating that. I’d say she’s starving 🤣🤣

It’s because we all know this gobshite doesn’t deserve this trip. That’s why we are all so irate about it. She got this wonderful press trip and has done nothing but show the sea and her ceiling. Then she is moaning about a storm. She is so ungrateful and so stupid. Doesn’t show the food or anything else around the place. It is off my list of places to visit now, and I travel A LOT.(Well, not for the past two years because of the apocalypse and that😂) This trip is wasted on this pathetic excuse of an instahun, and I hope whoever asked her to go realises that. She couldn’t afford a chicken roll last week and is buying Prada sunglasses this week. Spoilt, stupid, thick witch. I hope it all collapses on top of her and she gets swept out to sea.
I feel better now.
Jaws the return 🤣🤣

• Haha
I feel ya hun... I'm really bleeping irritated by her today... Her now and LLL and Larby.. The wicked witches the 3 of them.
But Sinéad has really boiled my piss today 😈😈
I am way too irritated by her since yesterday morning 😡 At least Larby has an excuse, that woman is genuinely not a bit well. And there isn’t a drug yet invented to fix her. A psychologist’s dream….or nightmare maybe 🤷‍♀️ I imagine it would take quite some time to unravel that mess 😨
Haven’t a clue about LLL thank god

• Haha
A Tsunami 🌊 now would make my night 🤣🤣 She could use her Chanx as a life jacket to save her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sinead on moaning about the wind & rain - the travel expert just posts a good night type post.
Sinead is so bad to advertise anything isn’t she! She’s so ungrateful
We should have opened a book on who was going to say it wouldn't be long before Sinead started moaning, she is one despicable ungrateful bleep. She is on the trip of a lifetime that most of us would give our right arm to go to the Maldives and already she is fed up. Probably because she has an Itinerary to follow and that won't sit well with her. She is too lazy. All she wants to do is eat and drink around her. She is already jet lagged and won't sleep properly so waitband see her humour tomorrow. She will be like a cut cat with tiredness.

duck THAT Island Marketing. They got what was in the tin and not on the label. I hope the hut rocks away to duck tonight.

Anyone else would have taken a sleeping pill and out in the ear plugs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.