Sineads Curvy Style #8 Shapewear & shows fooled you all,off to the Maldives to have a ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am way too irritated by her since yesterday morning 😡 At least Larby has an excuse, that woman is genuinely not a bit well. And there isn’t a drug yet invented to fix her. A psychologist’s dream….or nightmare maybe 🤷‍♀️ I imagine it would take quite some time to unravel that mess 😨
Haven’t a clue about LLL thank god

Oh LLL is nuts. Worse than Larby. But cleverer and sneakiest bleep ever. She should be a case study as she is the nastiest witch on Insta and in life allegedly. All being the Mr Ed fake smiles and laughs but would knife you as quick.

Reactions: 7
Sarah Slatter, Travel Expert, has posted an excellent review of the island, her villa, the restaurant etc. I would definitely go there based on her review but SCS is doing/saying nothing except for the storm. That green dress was not great on her and could have done with being pressed.

Reactions: 13
I might be jumping to conclusions here as to why she is on this trip considering she isn't a travel blogger. But there's a travel account called whereistarablog and she had up on her stories last week that she was due to head to the Maldives on Tues (yesterday) but she just reshared someone's story of her having pints in Ireland. She def hasn't gone to the Maldives as she would've had shared content on it yest too. Maybe SCS was drafted in as her replacement?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The travel expert tags Sinead and thanks her for taking the picture. Classy, polite lady.
Sinead didn't even mention Sarah. All me, me, me yet again. She also has not tagged it is a press trip.
Screenshot_20211117-212117~2.png
Screenshot_20211117-212014~3.png

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I’m actually laughing out loud at that 😂😂 Right off now to say 10 Hail Marys to save my soul (and hope for the tsunami 🌊)
The Chanx as a life jacket 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Ohh I’m skitten, I’ll be struck down tomorrow. If the Tsunami doesn’t get her the friendly sharks will. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Totally unrelated but any one know a fella who could deliver a shark to the Maldives for me ?
It’s just for a school project for my 14 month old son 🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I might be jumping to conclusions here as to why she is on this trip considering she isn't a travel blogger. But there's a travel account called whereistarablog and she had up on her stories last week that she was due to head to the Maldives on Tues (yesterday) but she just reshared someone's story of her having pints in Ireland. She def hasn't gone to the Maldives as she would've had shared content on it yest too. Maybe SCS was drafted in as her replacement?
Ohh interesting, Sinead could’ve being a last minute replacement? She’s an absolute disaster & has really made a show of herself. The clear difference between her & Travel expert is very clear to see. Hopefully it’s the last press trip she’ll ever be invited to again.

Reactions: 11
I am gobsmacked imagine being invited on a press trip to promote a place and shes slating it saying doors don't close she can feel it moving in the water

Is she actually aware of what a press trip is actually for. I'm. Fummmmmiiinnngggg

An absolute disgrace to do that after getting all expenses paid trip.

No pity for them though they didn't do research.

Sinead announced this two weeks ago as a massive opportunity so not too last minute.

Omg I'm in shock she would post that rain. Sarah never mentioned a word.

Give me strength

Last edited:
See this is Sinead through & through. Thinks she’s GAS craic altogether and that we are all howling laughing at her in the wind and rain. Well I’m an employee not a business owner but I imagine if I had paid her to come over & show the beauty of my business & the Maldives to her followers - so far she’s been delighted to get chips, made sure she got steak, alcohol and used every free toiletry in the emirates bag, whilst the travel expert used hers to show us the contents, she bought designer shades for herself, showing us even though she couldn’t pay for chicken or her bins 2 weeks ago… she’s actually advertising a dress from Virgo & her own Chinese Knickers more than she is the Maldives. - and now she’s making it look a little unsafe or scary. What an absolute bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 23
See this is Sinead through & through. Thinks she’s GAS craic altogether and that we are all howling laughing at her in the wind and rain. Well I’m an employee not a business owner but I imagine if I had paid her to come over & show the beauty of my business & the Maldives to her followers - so far she’s been delighted to get chips, made sure she got steak, alcohol and used every free toiletry in the emirates bag, whilst the travel expert used hers to show us the contents, she bought designer shades for herself, showing us even though she couldn’t pay for chicken or her bins 2 weeks ago… she’s actually advertising a dress from Virgo & her own Chinese Knickers more than she is the Maldives. - and now she’s making it look a little unsafe or scary. What an absolute bleep
Perfectly said girl 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Obviously didn’t bother her ass reading the brief makes it sound like she is in danger in the storm but yet on her balcony it’s only really a bit of a breeze!

Reactions: 4
Totally unrelated but any one know a fella who could deliver a shark to the Maldives for me ?
It’s just for a school project for my 14 month old son 🤥🤥
Maybe the lads dropping off the Chinese knickers would oblige for the return journey. 😂😂😂 Tell them delivery doesn’t have to be too fussy, they can just drop it from the plane straight onto her head

• Haha
The dress is on Virgo for 107 euro. No way she paid that esp when the photo of the dress is the one she took of herself in the Maldives

Reactions: 3
The dress is on Virgo for 107 euro. No way she paid that esp when the photo of the dress is the one she took of herself in the Maldives
Id say she borrowed big time to get herself kitted out for this bullshit trip. From boutiques etc

Reactions: 2
Id say she borrowed big time to get herself kitted out for this bullshit trip. From boutiques etc
Ohh borrowed definitely & I bet the tags are still on it. She’ll return it all sweaty & full of tan back to the shop.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Lol she actually is a holy show, if they wanted someone to do a ‘how not to sell the Maldives’ they’ve hit pay dirt. Pmsl
So far she’s shown a horrendously long (albeit luxurious) journey, treated herself to Prada sunglasses, told us the burger and chips on the plane was a starter and she made a mistake with her main but would be sure to rectify with a steak on the return journey, shown none of the hotel or resort except the water in front of her cabin, the bathroom and the ceiling AND she’s knocking the place for not being strong enough to withstand a tropical breeze.
Ah here I am thoroughly enjoying thinking about the crowd that gifted this to her and their reactions watchin the stories.

On a side note, did she take off the pyjama top for bed?

Ah lads shes putting me off the Maldives 😂😂😂 shows us plane food and that horrific breakfast , apparently you’re taking your life in your hands by staying there because you’re on stilts and the doors don’t close in a storm and then her tours of the room this morning would make you dizzy she’s just filming so poorly. They obviously brought them to do that this morning and she’s doing the bare minimum.
She’s making a complete tit of herself, she’s dead right not to tag the travel expert , she’s doing a cracking job which only makes this one even more pathetic looking.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.