Sineads Curvy Style #8 Shapewear & shows fooled you all,off to the Maldives to have a ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dress looked like a satin scarf that was put through a shredder. Hideous

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That dress is horrific. Its like a cross between a dickensian toddler outfit & a Halloween costume 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This dress was made for her, or did I imagine that?
“Bursting with pride” she says, more like bursting at the seams!! How in gods name did they get that dress so wrong? She’d want to go & cancel that Chanx order as mother of Jesus it’s awful.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone see the draw being done?
I don't think it was shown was it?
Dodge City 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 3
“Bursting with pride” she says, more like bursting at the seams!! How in gods name did they get that dress so wrong? She’d want to go & cancel that Chanx order as mother of Jesus it’s awful.
Who made that dress for her? Stevie Wonder? She looked ridiculous in it. A right Chav. And then trying to say she made the design of the Chanx she was wearing to suit short skirts or dresses. Ya right. Liar.

I hope every penny goes to LSW. What was the draw about?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ll preface this by saying she has fab legs.. and her makeup was fab. that dress was obvs a last minute thrown together pattern etc, didn’t fit her, you could see all the seams and where the threads were pulling…and the sleeves… she honestly looked like a used tampon..and that’s about as nice as I could be about it 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The spotprize draw... All the ppl that donated money were going to be put into the draw for all those prizes she's been showing off all week. The respective companies told her she could raffle them off.. So took names from the donation list.. Of course me the bleeping idiot thought she would do the right thing and do the draws live or rather show them being done.
She made such a huge deal about donating and being in with a chance to win  one of the super spot prizes

Reactions: 5
Who made that dress for her? Stevie Wonder? She looked ridiculous in it. A right Chav. And then trying to say she made the design of the Chanx she was wearing to suit short skirts or dresses. Ya right. Liar.

I hope every penny goes to LSW. What was the draw about?
Screaming 😂😂 🎶 isn’t she loooovvveeellly… MY ARSE

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah Christ it looks like a home economics project a group of 14yo put together the night before it was due

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Am I the only eejit here that thinks it wasn’t the worst I’ve seen her in. The fabric was the main problem but I can see the meaning behind it ‘star of the Christmas show’ she loved to stand out and she certainly did !! 😂

Reactions: 4
Am I the only eejit here that thinks it wasn’t the worst I’ve seen her in. The fabric was the main problem but I can see the meaning behind it ‘star of the Christmas show’ she loved to stand out and she certainly did !! 😂
Oh dear God! Have you deflected to the other side lol!!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am shocked at so little views with a social media followership in the tens of thousand she could only pull in 1000 people. But great funds raised for LSW- she did one thing right this year.
The dress a total fail I feel sorry for the dressmaker as this dress should not have gone on Sinead or on insta it was 💯 like a home Ec project.

Unfortunately Sinead thinks she’s Mariah Carey when it comes to Christmas and those legs can’t stay in. She looked like a cream egg meets the Lindt lindor red chocolate balls, god help her & save her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ll preface this by saying she has fab legs.. and her makeup was fab. that dress was obvs a last minute thrown together pattern etc, didn’t fit her, you could see all the seams and where the threads were pulling…and the sleeves… she honestly looked like a used tampon..and that’s about as nice as I could be about it 🙈
Thing is, the dress wasn't last minute. She was having it made for her shows and it was well planned.

Re the draw, does anyone remember the bloggers unveiled Insta account? They revealed that a very good friend of Sinead's coincidentally "won" a competition on her page, I think it was for an expensive piece of jewellery (this was a few years back). Wonder if she knows any of the winners from last night

Reactions: 3
I went back for a nosey.
Re: The Draw.. She said if people heard their name called out to contact her so she could get their address.. Now I wstched at the end even switched over to YouTube and I didn't see a draw being done.

I'm getting really hot and bothered about this so I'm open to correction incase I just missed the draw.

Reactions: 4
I went back for a nosey.
Re: The Draw.. She said if people heard their name called out to contact her so she could get their address.. Now I wstched at the end even switched over to YouTube and I didn't see a draw being done.

I'm getting really hot and bothered about this so I'm open to correction incase I just missed the draw.
She read the names off the phone they had been picked that day (off camera)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.