Sineads Curvy Style #8 Shapewear & shows fooled you all,off to the Maldives to have a ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I taught ppl that donated live would be included too.
She said along the way that only donations up to 4pm would be included in the raffle draw. I suppose so that the draw could be done before the live event and to avoid any technical problems of doing it live.

Reactions: 3
Omg what's happening????
This thread had dried up like a prune lol 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg what's happening????
This thread had dried up like a prune lol 😂😂😂
Oh don't worry she will give us content soon. Be it out on the lash round Limerick or God forbid another Pamela Scott fashion show. On the dress subject ( I know I'm late to the party!) I don't think it could have been worse. I didn't have legs like her when I was a size 10 the wagon! A well fitting LBD and proper spanx would do wonders for her.

Reactions: 6
Her own "Spanx" didn't work for her anyway, she looked a mess in that dress. I don't believe she wore them anyway cos she knows they are shite and don't work. If she DID actually wear them, they are a holy show under a tight fitting dress. All I saw were lumps and bumps. Even the model on the Vacious page looked awful with her belly hanging out in them. Save your money folks and go to BTs for the real thing. Cheaper too.

Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion :"Sineads Curvy Style and the tale of the travelling Chanx"

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Hey girls what’s going on? I’m so behind with this one now 😭 has the chanx arrived from China yet or is she still codding us all? 😭 that red dress was VERY ill fitting but the front of her hair (not the awful ponytail? and makeup was actually nice 😭

Reactions: 6
Hey girls what’s going on? I’m so behind with this one now 😭 has the chanx arrived from China yet or is she still codding us all? 😭 that red dress was VERY ill fitting but the front of her hair (not the awful ponytail? and makeup was actually nice 😭
Welcome back JellyB , hope all is well 😀

Chanx are probably overhead being flown around since September, or else stuck in customs till the bill is paid...
Red dress shocking didn't do the dressmaker any favours, ...if she did have shapewear on underneath, can you imagine the pressure on those seams if she didn't 🤣🤣
But credit where credit is due, good few €€€ raised for worthy charities over wknd so well done her 👏 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And she takes a pic of Be fabulous and tags it as Belissimo. It's not that hard to not be this tit, honestly it's not.

• Haha
  • Wow
From next week there would be limited certainty that any thing from an post would make it for Christmas! Even if Sinead is using a courier - when the stick does arrive it needs to be counted, check, stocked into the warehouse system (she’s using same as Lisa’s lust in portlaoise) then put on shelves before even opening orders for people to book.
I just feel if you can’t sell shite spanx at Christmas - when can you sell them?!

Interesting photos as always with Slimon. He NEVER puts his hands on her. It looks super awkward when he doesn't touch her at all. Hands always in his pockets or behind his back. Screams exactly how he feels in these set up pics, he shows absolutely no interest in her. She storied him the other night going out the front door and he had a quick flash of a serious look of annoyance. She is a pain in the hole. But delighted for all the funds raised for a good cause.

Hope the Chanx can be returned to China. She can always ask Fleesa's Lust List to sell them maybe. At 20 euro a pop they might fly out the door. No one is going out for Christmas so she won't shift too many.

• Haha
It's been said already - but why would anyond buy these Sinead spanx when the tried and tested ones branded ones are available for probably cheaper and are definitely superior in quality. I think she was crazy to even consider taking on those big names 😬😬😬. Major flop

She’s bricking it now!! Not a hope of selling the chanx before Christmas! BT’s have Spanx for €79! The ones like hers are €92 I know which ones I’d buy!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s bricking it now!! Not a hope of selling the chanx before Christmas! BT’s have Spanx for €79! The ones like hers are €92 I know which ones I’d buy!
What in God's name was she thinking with all these launches? No stock though! .
Literally because she's thirsty for attention and thirsty for praise and likes.
I've never seen such a disaster. It's unbelievable the ineptitude.
She thought she'd just order cardboard boxes and then cheaply made shapewear, whack them together , Tadaa €100 for Old ditsy Neady.
Well I can't help think it's karma.
She's stung many a small business who did right by her and she left them for dust for the next freebie. Also she's a complete wagon 😄 Karma Chameleons coming for you hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does her dad have a job? What’s he doing just driving her all around the county? Get in your own car Sinéad and grow up !!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.