Sineads Curvy Style #8 Shapewear & shows fooled you all,off to the Maldives to have a ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she is selling off all her free clothes she begged and borrowed for events or got for free, and i bet not one has ever seen a dry cleaners ..

• Sick
Reactions: 7
That singing goes through my bleeping head 🤣🤣 anyone else just tap on at the singing parts? It's just that type of opera high pitch singing annoys me.

Reactions: 16
Another free blow dry I can’t keep up with her!
But it doesn’t look good. Like rats tails again. She should get rid of those extensions altogether.

So she is selling off all her free clothes she begged and borrowed for events or got for free, and i bet not one has ever seen a dry cleaners ..
Will she pocket the proceeds or give it to the charities? I know what I think she will do!

Reactions: 3
But it doesn’t look good. Like rats tails again. She should get rid of those extensions altogether.

Will she pocket the proceeds or give it to the charities? I know what I think she will do!
She has to make some ching ching for Christmas now that her shows are cancelled!

Sorry now the amount of stuff she is showing on those rails that still have the tags on (probably 90% of them have) is absolutely disgusting and the companies that gift them to her should be ashamed of themselves!!! Such a waste, I know what she's doing today is great for the charity but in my opinion the amount that have not been worn there is absolutely disgusting!! Imagine been that greedy you would accept all those clothes from companies and not even wear them, if the begging witch had so much clothes already she shouldn't keep accepting more and more 🤬🤬

Reactions: 8
🤢 the state of some of the stuff, her hair hangin off one yoke she showed and the creases and mess of them ...i dont want to even think about the smell cos id say they never saw the washin machine after bein worn🤮🤮. Is the money shes gettin from the clothes sale goin to charity too?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
🤢 the state of some of the stuff, her hair hangin off one yoke she showed and the creases and mess of them ...i dont want to even think about the smell cos id say they never saw the washin machine after bein worn🤮🤮. Is the money shes gettin from the clothes sale goin to charity too?
Ya. Sineads personal charity for Christmas probably. Did she say it was cos I must have missed it. I just tap through her tit lately. She looks a state, sloppy and lazy and ffs LEAVE THE MASK ALONE!!!!
I won't be looking at the stories later anyway cos she is full of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
And she got two stupid fools to do the hair and make up again today!! Are their still people out there that don't know what this wagon is like!

And she got two stupid fools to do the hair and make up again today!! Are their still people out there that don't know what this wagon is like!
That Amy girl doing her make up is a lovely girl, iv said it already this week that she doesn't deserve to be used by this dose!!!

Sorry now the amount of stuff she is showing on those rails that still have the tags on (probably 90% of them have) is absolutely disgusting and the companies that gift them to her should be ashamed of themselves!!! Such a waste, I know what she's doing today is great for the charity but in my opinion the amount that have not been worn there is absolutely disgusting!! Imagine been that greedy you would accept all those clothes from companies and not even wear them, if the begging witch had so much clothes already she shouldn't keep accepting more and more 🤬🤬
She probably wore them with the tags on in the hopes of selling them on depop or whatever.
Which is even mankier 🤢
She is notorious for wearing things with tags on and trying to return them covered in tan and makeup

• Sick
And she’s away, screeching like a banshee, Christ that roar wud go tru ya

• Sick
She probably wore them with the tags on in the hopes of selling them on depop or whatever.
Which is even mankier 🤢
She is notorious for wearing things with tags on and trying to return them covered in tan and makeup
Who seriously has time for that? 🙄🙄🙄 oh wait yeah, no job Sinead does.

Reactions: 1
And she’s away, screeching like a banshee, Christ that roar wud go tru ya
Wonder how many are watching. She will be on the lash later after it. Monday morning means nothing to someone with no job.

The dress is TERRIBLE on her, its all puckered in the front, she keeps dragging and pulling at it as always🙄 Also the shapewear isnt doing much for her.....waste of money in my opinion🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her dress is terrible and she kees pulling at it. It's really NOT a good advertising for chanx which she is wearing underneath.. Theres 699 watching on Insta and about 200 on YouTube last time I checked.
Limerick looks amazing in the background x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.