Sineads Curvy Style #8 Shapewear & shows fooled you all,off to the Maldives to have a ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like an overgrown child being waited on hand and foot by her father all day. Can't stand on her own two feet at all. So sick of listening to her complaining and whinging. Most people with any sense wouldn't launch until they had the product...oh no not Sinead. She's screwed. Parry season is under way. Nobody wants spanx in January and like everyone said...actually Spanx not chanx were 20.and 30% off everywhere last week for black friday so really don't know who would buy these....

Reactions: 8
Does she not drive herself anymore? The father said something like "the quicker you get back on the road the better" or something to that effect.

Reactions: 3
Like an overgrown child being waited on hand and foot by her father all day. Can't stand on her own two feet at all. So sick of listening to her complaining and whinging. Most people with any sense wouldn't launch until they had the product...oh no not Sinead. She's screwed. Parry season is under way. Nobody wants spanx in January and like everyone said...actually Spanx not chanx were 20.and 30% off everywhere last week for black friday so really don't know who would buy these....
Also customs do not release one box at a time, they check & process as one shipment for customs charges. You can’t go to FedEx to inspect part of the order so when she said they did this she lied. She has no idea of the quality of the items arriving. We have received 5 shipments with FedEx from China during November. They are experiencing delays of 5-7 days. Not weeks of months as Sinead claims. She only paid the balance when people bought tickets to her show and this was her delay. Nothing else

Reactions: 6
Sinead's day:
11 O'Clock- So much to do
3 O'Clock- My dad is driving me round to get Paper while l take the piss out of him

Pioneering business woman right there Ladies and Gents

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd say that packaging company are thrilled with an order for a few sheets of paper 😱 when she went to the UK for her boxes. No cop on whatsoever buy local when it suits you

Reactions: 5
Does her dad have a job? What’s he doing just driving her all around the county? Get in your own car Sinéad and grow up !!
He used own a bar the top of William St in Limerick City Dobbs O'Briens then sold that had another bar leased but didn't take off so more or less retired.. He played rugby for Munster and Ireland a million years ago so has had recent hip surgeries due to old rugby injuries.
Dobbs is pretty sound I have to admit. Dunno where they got Sinéad she's very like her mom.. In my opinion 🤷‍♀️
So now he drives a taxi.. I'd say it is to get a break from Rose in all fairness to get out of the house. It's hard to go from being working 14 hours a day to all of a sudden being at home especially coming from being a publican.

Sound or not, he comes across as a bit of a gom. Or does Sinead bring out the gomminess in people?

Reactions: 4
Sound or not, he comes across as a bit of a gom. Or does Sinead bring out the gomminess in people?
I never found him to be a gom in all fairness. I really feel she portrays him badly. Dermot is very smart and a good business man.. Maybe he just acts up for her OR he is smart enough to play the gom because it's relatable???
Dobbs has plenty of cash, earned from doing quite well in the bar trade. If anything i would imagine he would be assisting her in a business plan or playing up the relatable middle aged father.

Or as you said she possibly brings out the gomminess in everyone lol 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
He used own a bar the top of William St in Limerick City Dobbs O'Briens then sold that had another bar leased but didn't take off so more or less retired.. He played rugby for Munster and Ireland a million years ago so has had recent hip surgeries due to old rugby injuries.
Dobbs is pretty sound I have to admit. Dunno where they got Sinéad she's very like her mom.. In my opinion 🤷‍♀️
So now he drives a taxi.. I'd say it is to get a break from Rose in all fairness to get out of the house. It's hard to go from being working 14 hours a day to all of a sudden being at home especially coming from being a publican.
Jesus I didn’t realise he owned that place at the top of William st? Small place, kind of an aul mans haunt? 🤣

• Haha
Jesus I didn’t realise he owned that place at the top of William st? Small place, kind of an aul mans haunt? 🤣
Yeah he was there for about 18 years.. Had a very regular clientele, locals, die hards and a great place for after hours drinking 😉😉😂😂

A lot of the Rugby crowd drink or used to in that area.. The old days of Foley, Halvey, Quinlan, etc.. When rugby in limerick was accessible to everyone and you could blagg tickets from players... In the old days lol not like today 🤣🤣

I never found him to be a gom in all fairness. I really feel she portrays him badly. Dermot is very smart and a good business man.. Maybe he just acts up for her OR he is smart enough to play the gom because it's relatable???
Dobbs has plenty of cash, earned from doing quite well in the bar trade. If anything i would imagine he would be assisting her in a business plan or playing up the relatable middle aged father.

Or as you said she possibly brings out the gomminess in everyone lol 🤣🤣
I'd say he used to have money alright but that was a long time ago, I'd say Mama rose has expensive taste so I'd imagine he has to work as a taxi driver to keep her maintained.

I don't understand sinead's last story, is she saying all the chanx boxes got sent back??

Reactions: 2
New thread for Sinead’s father and his pension plan? This is why tattle gets slated so much on public forums. Her father’s financial security/insecurity or reasons why he works or doesn’t work are not fair game.

Reactions: 13
I actually think he comes across as quite sweet. He clearly adores his family but Sinead is spoilt and like an overgrown child so she is hard work because of being the youngest and completely indulged so I have to take points off him for that. Mind you she is like the Mother so maybe he was in the background with loud entitled women.

I'm laughing at her and the praying for the Chanx to be released from Customs. She hasn't a clue and now it's biting her in the ass. Greed is a horrible trait.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Ahhh relax we're not saying anything bad about Dermot.. And she puts him in the public eye, using him in her stories etc.
Just when we're getting the flow back there's always someone to scold us... I feel like a 12 year old being supervised 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If we're not allowed talk about loulou then we're not allowed talk about the dad!💅😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she not drive herself anymore? The father said something like "the quicker you get back on the road the better" or something to that effect.
Yeah then she replied something along the lines of the one day I’ve no car!

Reactions: 1
Someone actually went to the bother of messaging her to tell her that she had food stuck in her teeth earlier!!!
It’s still stuck there, 4 hours on!! SMH 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.