Sineads Curvy Style #8 Shapewear & shows fooled you all,off to the Maldives to have a ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the name of god is she wearing! It looks horrific on her! And sorry Sinead... that shape wear is doing nothing for you tonight! The bust area of the dress is so weird looking,

Reactions: 7
So Instagram feed is not working properly.. Down to about 530 watching a lot of comments about it stopping and starting.. No continuity.. God her dress is really really bad 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
That dress🙈🙈🙈So much wrong with it! It’s too short for one, and if you have weight on satin should be avoided at all costs, ESPECIALLY tight satin!!!!

Reactions: 10
Would her family or boyfriend not tell her that it’s an awful looking dress, don’t mind it doesn’t fit her but it’s vile..it’s like something you’d make yourself

Reactions: 8
The shape of the dress makes her boobs look like a shelf, she will have somewhere to rest her chinese later lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Did notice a comment ooohhhhh simon stop crying or something of the sort so slimey is definitely there and we all know it.

On another note it's almost 6800€ so far Yayyyyy!!! Delighted for LSW

It's not shapewear at all. It's an elasticated bodysuit. No more no less. If she is wearing it underneath I'm shocked if she thinks she can sell that tit. The dress is bleeping awful!!!! Its like a bin bag with wings. All you can see is stomach and its far too short. Satin is not a big girls friend!!! I've seen her in nicer.

Reactions: 9
Sorry now the amount of stuff she is showing on those rails that still have the tags on (probably 90% of them have) is absolutely disgusting and the companies that gift them to her should be ashamed of themselves!!! Such a waste, I know what she's doing today is great for the charity but in my opinion the amount that have not been worn there is absolutely disgusting!! Imagine been that greedy you would accept all those clothes from companies and not even wear them, if the begging witch had so much clothes already she shouldn't keep accepting more and more 🤬🤬
Look at the state of them. Look like they were lying in a heap on the floor. Could she not have steamed them or even get someone to do so - her mother or sisters maybe.

Reactions: 3
Have to admit she has fabulous legs!!

I'm so delighted that Limerick Suicide Watch are getting so much out of this. At least she's asking the right questions of the volunteers.
About bleeping time she's done something right.

Was that dress a dare???
She does have good legs and when she dresses right for her shape she looks much better.

Lovely legs and she knows it but ruins it then by wearing a dress too short and constantly tugging at it, it's very distracting.

Reactions: 4
Bless Sinéad she never gets it right with the dresses she wears. You’d think she would go to a style consultant and actually find out what suits her. It’s like a superman costume or something it’s like she will take flight at any minute. She might have great legs but no need to wear short shite like that all the time. Just can’t seem to get outfits right at all.

I enjoyed that I must say. Limerick is a great ole city. Dress wasn't great alright. I thought her commentary in between and questions to the volunteers was down to earth and warm. Well Done to all concerned.

This dress was made for her, or did I imagine that?
And she was supposed to be wearing shapewear??????? The layers of back fat doesn't suggest she is. But whatever, lies for the Gram to sell the Chanx.

Delighted LSW are getting so much ( I hope).

Reactions: 4
Her dress is cat. Like Red Rising Hood gone wrong, love the shoes though! Delighted she raised so much, just hope it’s all goes to where it is supposed to!

Reactions: 2
Bless Sinéad she never gets it right with the dresses she wears. You’d think she would go to a style consultant and actually find out what suits her. It’s like a superman costume or something it’s like she will take flight at any minute. She might have great legs but no need to wear short shite like that all the time. Just can’t seem to get outfits right at all.
Exactly the last year or two since she piled on the weight in the stomach area, she is relying on her legs to carry off a dress and thinks that if she shows enough leg nobody with notice she is a barrel on the top, but in fact it does the total opposite .. it draws all the attention to her top half..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.